Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 404 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 454 504 904 1404 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 23695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17650

    Bad URL

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy5  [View Original Post]
    Canton AA Provider:

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co You /389007498560.

    Has anyone had the opportunity to visit with this lady?? Seen many ads over time and wondering if the visit would be worth it. Any information as to physical description, in call location etc. Would greatly be appreciated.
    Try pasting that again bud. I tried to figure out which was 38900xxxx560 but spent too much time trying.

  2. #17649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1296

    Canton AA Spinner??

    Canton AA Provider:

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co You /389007498560.

    Has anyone had the opportunity to visit with this lady?? Seen many ads over time and wondering if the visit would be worth it. Any information as to physical description, in call location etc. Would greatly be appreciated.

    Jimmy:

  3. #17648

    Jizzabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by WjgJoe  [View Original Post]
    After reading some great reviews I decided to give her a try & texted a few times and got a response and off I went! Two call / text system sends you to a nearby shopping center and ten calls and directs you to her place! Ok safe home and greats you at the door with a sexy outfit per my request! She is a sexy bbw that has some awesome large naturals that love attention so a nice greeting with some LFK at the door and off to the bedroom where she told me to get comfortable and more DFK and chat about what I like!

    Played with those big girls and she loved it and she kissed and licked her way down and then provided a awesome bbj and I then returned the favor with some datty to her having several Big O's! She then suited me up and climbed on for a wild ride complete with dirty talk wow and I couldn't last too long! Rested and chatted and kisses and she started more dirty talk and DFK and back to a great bbj and climbed on for some 69 until we both had a major O together! Again just wow! Told me to cum back anytime and I definitely will! She said she does not do this more than a few times a week and has a significant other who knows and approves.

    So be safe and enjoy.
    I have had similar experience twice now. I feel well worth it. If someone knows of someone better please let me know.

  4. #17647

    No reason

    Quote Originally Posted by ProblemChild  [View Original Post]
    I want to visit Stacy but she won't answer my texts. Is there a code word? I truly look like Ricco Suave but a white dude.
    I've become a regular, weekly and sometimes it's takes a day or so for a response most of the time within the hour. She's usually available in the early afternoon. Always fresh clean and accommodating, no Daty covered everything. She is older than pics and heavier but still attractive. Keep trying!

  5. #17646
    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    I know of this stalker dude that has been putting up this ad in STG. https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...r/690402342738.

    Seems that the prosecutor in Ally's case is his Aunt. They moved up her court date at the last minute and was trying to call her in to physically show up with the intent of arresting her right there. She kind of got wind of it when she found out that no one else was being called in early. Seems he has some sort of influence with his Aunt from what I seen on his Facebook page. Which makes the whole thing not right even if she did have drug charges. And I don't see how she could get 14 years.

    As for the homeless camps, I know a couple of the girls have gone there to hide out from their abusers. But I think it's just a made up thing from the city just like what the OBI did with their human trafficking investigation which lead them to close down most of the Spas in Warren. Funny thing was there was no evidence of human trafficking. Like I think there will be no evidence here. It's just a ruse by the city and state to make it look like they're doing something when there's nothing there.
    I think that's the same guy who has posted similar ads for like a dozen of these girls. In particular he gets really upset if they have a bf or gf. He went after Ally, Sierra, Canton Jess, Chey, the transitioning girl from Kent, and surely others I can't remember.

    Not to be confused with former poster jbgood tho fyi who also posted a lot of ads.

  6. #17645

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    I know of this stalker dude that has been putting up this ad in STG. https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...r/690402342738.

    Seems that the prosecutor in Ally's case is his Aunt. They moved up her court date at the last minute and was trying to call her in to physically show up with the intent of arresting her right there. She kind of got wind of it when she found out that no one else was being called in early. Seems he has some sort of influence with his Aunt from what I seen on his Facebook page. Which makes the whole thing not right even if she did have drug charges. And I don't see how she could get 14 years.

    As for the homeless camps, I know a couple of the girls have gone there to hide out from their abusers. But I think it's just a made up thing from the city just like what the OBI did with their human trafficking investigation which lead them to close down most of the Spas in Warren. Funny thing was there was no evidence of human trafficking. Like I think there will be no evidence here. It's just a ruse by the city and state to make it look like they're doing something when there's nothing there.
    If you are related to a judge / prosecutor in the state of Ohio a person essentially has the right for others to treat them like they are fulfilling Bible prophecy even if they in actuality are a steaming bag of shit. I know a recent case where a guy i know in passing got a 250 k bond for petty crimes solely because the accuser knew the judge, they had no evidence on him. He had to spend 30 in the clink before they reduced it magically all the way to recognizance.

    Pretty disgusting that they try to use homeless people for their "trafficking" political fearmongering and to fuel the court system. Hey Yost, as you would say, "What becomes of us?" if we keep pushing our working class and poor further and further in the hole with a draconian legal system? Not sure what the answer to that question is, but i do know the conclusion to draw from this is that it would be a step in the right direction to vote the fucker out.

    C92.

  7. #17644

    Stacy

    I want to visit Stacy but she won't answer my texts. Is there a code word? I truly look like Ricco Suave but a white dude.

  8. #17643

    The STG Ad concerning Ally and Homeless Camp

    I know of this stalker dude that has been putting up this ad in STG. https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...r/690402342738.

    Seems that the prosecutor in Ally's case is his Aunt. They moved up her court date at the last minute and was trying to call her in to physically show up with the intent of arresting her right there. She kind of got wind of it when she found out that no one else was being called in early. Seems he has some sort of influence with his Aunt from what I seen on his Facebook page. Which makes the whole thing not right even if she did have drug charges. And I don't see how she could get 14 years.

    As for the homeless camps, I know a couple of the girls have gone there to hide out from their abusers. But I think it's just a made up thing from the city just like what the OBI did with their human trafficking investigation which lead them to close down most of the Spas in Warren. Funny thing was there was no evidence of human trafficking. Like I think there will be no evidence here. It's just a ruse by the city and state to make it look like they're doing something when there's nothing there.

  9. #17642

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBuster  [View Original Post]
    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...3/646925291344

    I have seen Kayla posting in STG for a while now. Wondering if anyone had seen her. Is she legit?
    She's legit though it's been a couple of years since I seen her. Which was before Covid. I remember she really liked DATY. And if you were good she would repay you in 10 folds more.

  10. #17641
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunks92  [View Original Post]
    Lets hope and pray to the Good Lord they saved actual victims, instead of harassing homeless women trying to get something to eat. The most struggling people in society do not deserve to be harassed for Dave Yost's pleasure and political innuendo. I do understand their operations and that they have gotten some real bad pieces of shit off the street, but if they are harassing homeless people to fuel the court system, they are officially the scum of the earth themselves. If they want to be looked at as heroes, then start acting like it. Stop harassing poor people and fueling the disgusting court system. .
    As once said in a "Billy the Kid " movie:

    "Bankers, Lawyers, Politicians. Scum."

  11. #17640

    Sexy Bunny

    Anyone know Sexy Bunny? Sorry if this is a re-post, phone is being stupid: https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...y/116625731883.

  12. #17639

  13. #17638

    As Hall and Oates sang

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfLover68  [View Original Post]
    Is she already gone?
    She's gone, she's gone.

    Oh I, oh I.

    I better learn how to face it.

    She's gone, and she's gone.

    Oh I, oh I.

    I'd pay the devil to replace her.

    She's gone, and she's gone.

    Oh I.

    What went wrong?

  14. #17637

    Well

    Lets hope and pray to the Good Lord they saved actual victims, instead of harassing homeless women trying to get something to eat. The most struggling people in society do not deserve to be harassed for Dave Yost's pleasure and political innuendo. I do understand their operations and that they have gotten some real bad pieces of shit off the street, but if they are harassing homeless people to fuel the court system, they are officially the scum of the earth themselves. If they want to be looked at as heroes, then start acting like it. Stop harassing poor people and fueling the disgusting court system.

    C92.

  15. #17636
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMultiverse  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but I'm kind of a newbie. What is UTR? It's not in the abbreviations list.
    UTR = under the radar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape