Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 635 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 685 735 1135 1635 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16222

    Tough decision

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeJetson4  [View Original Post]
    I been a fan of what spades has had to offer for a couple years now always a good time. I tried to set up a appoiment with her today, she had some family bussiness to take care of but her new freind Hearts could fill in. I agreed we met at spades place. She is the same size lady as spades. Dark brown skin, soft and fresh. Both of us being little nervous. She met me at the door in a long night gown lead me to her room, she did a little dance to break the ice. From there It was Hold on great After I finished it took a few mintue to catch my breath. She went got me a drink and clean wet towel. She went to clean up I started to get dressed she came back in ready for round two. I said I need 24 ous after that one. Now the issue is which one do I see next time?
    WOW, must of been good, Spades is heard to beat. One nice thing Spades does is lay around and chit chat with you before the session is over. Not a clock watcher, been over time several times. Spinners are not my thing. Let me know your decision, you can PM.

  2. #16221

    Spades and Hearts

    I been a fan of what spades has had to offer for a couple years now always a good time. I tried to set up a appoiment with her today, she had some family bussiness to take care of but her new freind Hearts could fill in. I agreed we met at spades place. She is the same size lady as spades. Dark brown skin, soft and fresh. Both of us being little nervous. She met me at the door in a long night gown lead me to her room, she did a little dance to break the ice. From there It was Hold on great After I finished it took a few mintue to catch my breath. She went got me a drink and clean wet towel. She went to clean up I started to get dressed she came back in ready for round two. I said I need 24 ous after that one. Now the issue is which one do I see next time?

  3. #16220

    Layla

    Been in the mood for some milfy action and this one keeps catching my attention. I've searched by name and phone with no luck. Anyone have any info on this one? Feel like she's advertised for years.

    https://tryst.link/escort/blossoms2021

  4. #16219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Haley?

    I found a Haley listed in Eaton? Tall, Blonde hair? Is that the same gal? How about a link to the ad?

    TIA,

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Saw Haley recently and I was pleased with the meeting. I've seen some reviews so I already knew she was highly spoken of, but I didn't get her number until she accepted my offer on WYP. Springfield is out of the way for me so it took me a month or so to finally get over there to see her. Place is safe, she does smoke, but I didn't smell of or have any bad smell on me when I left. Nice body with perky a's and little, but cute ass. Fantastic main event, she definitely got into it. $$ damage and I was there for over an hour, no rush. I will probably repeat and would definitely recommend.

  5. #16218

    Haley WYP Springfield

    Saw Haley recently and I was pleased with the meeting. I've seen some reviews so I already knew she was highly spoken of, but I didn't get her number until she accepted my offer on WYP. Springfield is out of the way for me so it took me a month or so to finally get over there to see her. Place is safe, she does smoke, but I didn't smell of or have any bad smell on me when I left. Nice body with perky a's and little, but cute ass. Fantastic main event, she definitely got into it. $$ damage and I was there for over an hour, no rush. I will probably repeat and would definitely recommend.

  6. #16217

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowPlay  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her. She calls herself Ludovica and asks 120/ half 180/ whole but then went crickets. Not sure if I remember her from before, but that name sounds familiar and I don't recall it being positive. If you TOFTT let me know.
    If the ad stays up for a week and I don't hear anything here I'll have to try.

  7. #16216

    Hard to communicate

    Quote Originally Posted by PFunKjTown  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one pop up a few days ago. Ad says she is returning so wondering if anyone knows anything. Thank you.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/491452009656
    I reached out to her. She calls herself Ludovica and asks 120/ half 180/ whole but then went crickets. Not sure if I remember her from before, but that name sounds familiar and I don't recall it being positive. If you TOFTT let me know.

  8. #16215

    Curvy

    I saw this one pop up a few days ago. Ad says she is returning so wondering if anyone knows anything. Thank you.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/491452009656

  9. #16214

    Jade the ghost

    Set up another appointment with Jade, got the ok to come over. Got to her place South of town, parked and texted, and crickets. Waited 5 minutes and texted again. This continued on for about 30 minutes and the last 5 minutes texted every minute and finally said I'm out. Get back home and after about 30 minutes get a text from her saying her phone went dead. No apology, but she wanted to know if I could come back over. I didn't answer. Will not repeat.

  10. #16213

    Mailbox

    Bill513 OH your mail box is full. Please clear out some space so I can send a PM.

  11. #16212

    Brittany

    Looks like pics stolen from Misty Diva out of Louisville.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mistydiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry1967  [View Original Post]
    Hey is there any info on this one thinking about the dream.

    Any help would be great thanks.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...o/755709041380

  12. #16211

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry1967  [View Original Post]
    Hey is there any info on this one thinking about the dream.

    Any help would be great thanks.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...o/755709041380
    Her pictures come up in many different ads in many different states under many different names more than likely it's a scam.

  13. #16210

    Tiffany Millions

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkAndSmoke  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to treat myself, $250/30 minutes. It was worth it. A very nice girl, safe, clean incall. Easy communication. Prettier than the ad pictures. I would repeat.
    I like Tiff. She's a nice girl, and there's nobody hotter than her in Dayton right now, and there hasn't been in quite some time. Her menu opens up a little bit after your second visit. It's been well over a year since I last saw her and she was 200/ hhr then, so she's come up a bit, but what hasn't lately? You get what you pay for, and a hotties like that don't come cheap.

  14. #16209

    Brittany

    Hey is there any info on this one thinking about the dream.

    Any help would be great thanks.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...o/755709041380

  15. #16208
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Molly

    Molly is currently visiting her uncle and could be an extended stay.

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    Howdy everybody.

    I'm down in Cincy, and don't make my way up to Dayton too often. I've seen posts by Molly on STG, and was wondering if she was worth the trip. I'm really into short girls with nice butts, and she looks the part for sure. It seems she advertises sporadically, and hasn't been reported on recently.

    Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/840607033248

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape