Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 855 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 905 955 1355 ... LastLast
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1420

    Link

    Do you have a link to her add?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake2194  [View Original Post]
    Any one dreamed of Sunni? Looks legit and responds quick. Let me know your experiences fellas?

  2. #12908

    Please give it a rest

    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    I thought the purpose of this forum was to share intel, however when everyone "thought" they had discovered a new talent and I posted facts, I was villified. I think most of us know these girls aren't innocent, most have many skeltons in their closet, look at the line of work they've chosen. When Heaven is released, I'm sure she'll sweet talk some of you into believing she was an innocent little victim, exploited, set up, used, blah blah blah.
    It wasn't everyone that posted about Heaven months ago it was me. Considering I found her on STG I hardly thought she was "new talent."

    You think "fetty" is slang for money, so you're obviously not very street wise. For the record, the most up to date slang word for money is "bag" and "bands" is slang for large amounts of cash.

    The purpose of this forum IS to share intel. When I posted about Heaven you had to be the authority and you didn't post anything about her I already didn't know. You gave a unfair and dishonest assessment of her. She doesn't look or act like a 4 $ SW. She has a gorgeous face, smoking body, good attitude, she doesn't look strung out and she is a really good time. From the recent reviews of her, I would say others agree.

    At the end of the day that's what most here want to know. I provided that. There really was no point to your comments as they contributed nothing to the forum other than pointless drama. I privately shared her number with over 20 other members here. The ones that were able to connect with her are far more than satisfied. As they say YMMV, have a nice day.

  3. #12907

    Sunni

    Any one dreamed of Sunni? Looks legit and responds quick. Let me know your experiences fellas?

  4. #12906

    Naloxone Narcan

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    I can deal with just about anything, but Fetty scares me. I don't want to call 911 because some hooker OD'd in my room doing outcall.
    Narcan is available everywhere without prescription. Buy one for peace of mind. It works.

  5. #12905

    Jodi

    Had the pleasure again to see Jodi again. Great time as always.

  6. #12904

    I Can Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Mw1968  [View Original Post]
    Fetty is Fentanyl. Heroine is boi.

    If you ever have the unfortunate experience to run your date to get well you will get the pic after a while. Any way about it. It sucks to deal with.
    I can deal with just about anything, but Fetty scares me. I don't want to call 911 because some hooker OD'd in my room doing outcall.

  7. #12903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Sarah

    So I saw this one on Sunday after Ashleigh messed up communications and thought I wasn't coming. Although hearing that she put on a bunch of weight she may have dodged me a bullet. Sarah was at a crap notel of and. Dixie. Room was a mess. She weighed about 20 - 30 more lbs than advertised. We agreed on a half hour. She has a great head game and finished me with BBBJCIMNQNS. There was only mish as I had some other fetish activities sprinkled in. Overall a decent time but possible signs of use may keep me from repeating. She does a QV so if you looking for a good BJ with swallow she might be the one for you. Her communication is terrible and I asked her why. She said a lot of guys text such rude things to her from the get-go that she just blows them off.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-escort-dayton-944887

  8. #12902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    Young man, I know Shawna personally, I've known her since she was 19, believe what you may.
    I thought the purpose of this forum was to share intel, however when everyone "thought" they had discovered a new talent and I posted facts, I was villified. I think most of us know these girls aren't innocent, most have many skeltons in their closet, look at the line of work they've chosen. When Heaven is released, I'm sure she'll sweet talk some of you into believing she was an innocent little victim, exploited, set up, used, blah blah blah.

  9. #12901
    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    Ummm, you know fetty is street slang for money right? If you are implying that she is a heroin user, that is boi.
    Fetty is Fentanyl. Heroin is boi or H. Meth is cream.

  10. #12900

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan8282  [View Original Post]
    Saturday night she sent me a message asked me if I wanted to come see her I said maybe later this evening she said ok I'm mobile too if you need me to come to you LOL guess that's how she was mobile in that stolen ass car. Looks like I dodged a bullet.
    She texted me Saturday afternoon while I was at work. I said I would text her later when I got home. She never responded back, now I know why.

  11. #12899

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan8282  [View Original Post]
    Saturday night she sent me a message asked me if I wanted to come see her I said maybe later this evening she said ok I'm mobile too if you need me to come to you LOL guess that's how she was mobile in that stolen ass car. Looks like I dodged a bullet.
    I saw her twice 3 to 4 weeks ago. She is a good time. She is pretty, kind very clean and very east to just chill with.
    The dream was great and i was planning on becoming a regular. I guess that's out the window now. What can I say now. She was hanging out with scum bags then, but I didn't see this one coming.

  12. #12898

    Well I'll be damned

    Quote Originally Posted by BBace1  [View Original Post]
    What Notel in Moraine?
    Saturday night she sent me a message asked me if I wanted to come see her I said maybe later this evening she said ok I'm mobile too if you need me to come to you LOL guess that's how she was mobile in that stolen ass car. Looks like I dodged a bullet.

  13. #12897

    Relax Inn

    Quote Originally Posted by BBace1  [View Original Post]
    What Notel in Moraine?
    https://www.wdtn.com/news/local-news...-roads-closed/

  14. #12896

    What happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    Heaven is prob going to be out of action for a bit, that situation at the Notel in Moraine, she was the female involved.
    What Notel in Moraine?

  15. #12895

    Fetty

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    I thought that was Fetanol.
    Fetty is Fentanyl. Heroine is boi.

    If you ever have the unfortunate experience to run your date to get well you will get the pic after a while. Any way about it. It sucks to deal with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape