Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 654 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 704 754 1154 1654 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15924
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Jade

    I had texted her before for some more information and just got some short answers. Then last Saturday her ad had some new activities on it so I questioned her about it. I got a very strange response. Someone texted back that they had no idea what I was talking about, gave me a name and an address. Then 30 minutes later texted, "Got your *****. " I did not reply. Any signs of a handler?

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jade recently (https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/497046491265). Not sure why her pictures are so heavily filtered. She is attractive if a bit older than the ad suggests. I did not get any "crazy" behavior, but she definitely seemed a bit manic. I waited at least 45 min after arriving while she did her "routine," all the while telling me she would be ready soon. I wasn't in such a hurry, so it wasn't a big deal, but I wouldn't mind having some of that time back either. Once we got down to it, I was a bit disappointed in myself as I finished rather quickly after so much buildup. However, she 100% delivered as promised. I would probably repeat as long as I had plenty of time. The event itself was quite good, but the wait time is an annoying downside and seems to be a consistency based on other reports.

    Admin. I accidentally posted this in the blog section. Would you mind deleting it for there me?

  2. #15923
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Jade

    Saw Jade recently (https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/497046491265). Not sure why her pictures are so heavily filtered. She is attractive if a bit older than the ad suggests. I did not get any "crazy" behavior, but she definitely seemed a bit manic. I waited at least 45 min after arriving while she did her "routine," all the while telling me she would be ready soon. I wasn't in such a hurry, so it wasn't a big deal, but I wouldn't mind having some of that time back either. Once we got down to it, I was a bit disappointed in myself as I finished rather quickly after so much buildup. However, she 100% delivered as promised. I would probably repeat as long as I had plenty of time. The event itself was quite good, but the wait time is an annoying downside and seems to be a consistency based on other reports.

    Admin. I accidentally posted this in the blog section. Would you mind deleting it for there me?

  3. #15922

    Lauren Not so good

    Set up an appt to reconnect with her after all the positive reviews. Drive from Cincy, pull in to the place she stops responding to texts. She later texts, sorry just not interested. She acted like a piece of shit after me driving all the way from Cincy. Guess her 15 pack beers got the better of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lauren today for a well priced short visit. Her notel is closing 5/24 and she needs storage and a truck as well as a new location. She's looking for a truck and a firm back. She would be most appreciative. I understand jiggle is in the same predicament. I'm sure your back wouldn't be the only 'firm' thing: LOL. I wish I had a truck; my back ain't so good: LOL.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...6/708870240909

  4. #15921

    Any Info on this one

    Been a while since I've posted anything, but, I am curious if anyone has any information on this on. Please Inbox me.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/523038145108

  5. #15920

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    So I'm just wondering. Has anyone actually met this girl. She keeps advertising and wants $1 for a BJ. Says that's the only thing she offers. I'm into the whole tattoo look but have to wonder if any mongers have actually experienced this girl for her donation request. Have tried to research but coming up empty.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/840960664319
    I have read reviews on here that say she and her SO, handler etc will rob you. I have also read a review here that a monger personally knew her and also advised to stay away.

  6. #15919
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    So I'm just wondering. Has anyone actually met this girl. She keeps advertising and wants $1 for a BJ. Says that's the only thing she offers. I'm into the whole tattoo look but have to wonder if any mongers have actually experienced this girl for her donation request. Have tried to research but coming up empty.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/840960664319
    I have met her many times. She's been around for years. I liked her in the past. She was young, fun and she genuinely likes pounding and freaky stuff. Her dirty talk was cute and great. She wasn't as bad an addict, believe or not. She was sweet.

    But I don't see her any more. She isn't the same girl, beyond her prime. Her boobs are smaller, her belly bigger. Her dude causes all kind of problems. Her FB suggests she isn't with him now. Maybe a better date available. You may test your luck.

  7. #15918
    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    You read that right, she ended her 30 day vacation up in the county just north of us yesterday, I scooped her up this morning. She can't host, so we came back to my spot. We had a wonderful time, enjoyed each other's company, I've known her for about 4 years, she was on her "A" game this morning. She has a new number, do not blow up my inbox asking for it, those that know her know how to contact her. I hope she steers clear of trouble and drama, deep down she's a good young lady, sometimes exercises poor judgement, which I'm sure all of us has done sometime!
    I fucked her yesterday fresh out from the vacation. She was actually transferred to Dayton after spent a month in north, then released.

    Funny I thought you wrote every bad thing about her all along.

  8. #15917

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Unloaded69  [View Original Post]
    I've tried twice. Both times I ended up leaving early.
    She has gone by many names most as Sexy Stacy and she has been reported here many times and at lest twice in the last two months, and most all of the is to avoid her. I think she is even in the rip off section. Most members here will tell newbies to look through the rip off section. There is a lot of information there but most of it is useless. People will say post a picture of the offender. Because they often change there names and close ads and open new ones and when they close their ad there goes the link to the picture and name she was using. I just went through the rip off reports out of 62 reports there where 3 only three pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wReFPq.jpg‎   vcITZp.jpg‎  

  9. #15916

    Kierston And Kayla

    I'm sorry to hear of her passing. It's been five years since I spent time with her. She was doing duo's with Sommer Nicole at the time. I don't remember Kierston.

  10. #15915

    2 o miles of bad road

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    So I'm just wondering. Has anyone actually met this girl. She keeps advertising and wants $1 for a BJ. Says that's the only thing she offers. I'm into the whole tattoo look but have to wonder if any mongers have actually experienced this girl for her donation request. Have tried to research but coming up empty.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/840960664319
    Heavey Drug user will try to bribe like I'll tell your wife it's not hello kitty but worse on drugs.

  11. #15914

    Wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    So I'm just wondering. Has anyone actually met this girl. She keeps advertising and wants $1 for a BJ. Says that's the only thing she offers. I'm into the whole tattoo look but have to wonder if any mongers have actually experienced this girl for her donation request. Have tried to research but coming up empty.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/840960664319
    Tattoos are different in every picture. Some look like Hello Kitty. I'd stay away.

  12. #15913

    Have to wonder

    So I'm just wondering. Has anyone actually met this girl. She keeps advertising and wants $1 for a BJ. Says that's the only thing she offers. I'm into the whole tattoo look but have to wonder if any mongers have actually experienced this girl for her donation request. Have tried to research but coming up empty.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/840960664319

  13. #15912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    Morning delight with Heaven, Elle

    You read that right, she ended her 30 day vacation up in the county just north of us yesterday, I scooped her up this morning. She can't host, so we came back to my spot. We had a wonderful time, enjoyed each other's company, I've known her for about 4 years, she was on her "A" game this morning. She has a new number, do not blow up my inbox asking for it, those that know her know how to contact her. I hope she steers clear of trouble and drama, deep down she's a good young lady, sometimes exercises poor judgement, which I'm sure all of us has done sometime!

  14. #15911

    Soccer mom

    Anyone hear from soccer mom dm me please.

  15. #15910

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this one, cash and dash. She has huge belly and looks nothing like her pictures. After seeing her probably could not have gotten it up anyway.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/727966151513
    Yes, Had a dream with her a couple of years ago, just CBJ and I could not finish, she's huge. It was a safe location in Springfield at the time, that was the best part of the experience. Did not and never will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape