Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #3987

    Too good to be true?

    Has anyone tried these girls? DUO bb with anal in both if them.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ounty/84149869#.

    I've seen these girls post for 2 weeks now but can't find not one comment or review.

    And found old posts with different number too. I got so close to meeting them sitting in the hotel parking lot but my inutitiin was telling me not to deal with shit so I went home rather than risk some upsell.

  2. #3986

    Jeong (thetopgirls)

    Hi, has anyone seen Jeong from thetopgirls, the ads said she offers BBFS+CIP, thanks for any feedback.

  3. #3985
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMexicans  [View Original Post]
    On top of the 250/350? Or total? I might have to see her.
    6 fifty for the 30.

    7 fifty for the 60.

    30 or 60 plus the 4 benji's!

  4. #3984
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    BBFS is an upcharge of 4 Franklins.
    On top of the 250/350? Or total? I might have to see her.

  5. #3983
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    Session is nothing to write home about, but her accepting man juice makes her worth a try. Though the upcharge before the current advertised "special" was expensive.
    BBFS is an upcharge of 4 Franklins.

  6. #3982

    Zayra is a cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Zayrazen (HX).

    Well, cats out of the bag she posted a pic of her naughtiness.

    I was glad I hit that bubble butt and phat fupa bare before everyone and now many will try to hit that?

    She was a bargain when she first hit hx but now she got gps prices.
    Session is nothing to write home about, but her accepting man juice makes her worth a try. Though the upcharge before the current advertised "special" was expensive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D8E2A45F-F90F-4731-2C97-01D05CFF8AED_3CE9BC4A-E638-4AF2-93FE-A7D6F716AB76.jpg‎   5A5A4F68-7B52-400C-AC9B-045EDBFD376B_A0FABA97-B40E-4F7D-BA4E-8F7CA369D5A1.jpg‎   81B5991A-4F7F-DA0F-7E4C-B30315E750B3_3FEE4A00-2EF8-4EBB-B590-04EE9572B42C.jpg‎  

  7. #3981
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Zayrazen (HX).

    Well, cats out of the bag she posted a pic of her naughtiness.

    I was glad I hit that bubble butt and phat fupa bare before everyone and now many will try to hit that?

    She was a bargain when she first hit hx but now she got gps prices.
    How much extra for bare?

  8. #3980
    Zayrazen (HX).

    Well, cats out of the bag she posted a pic of her naughtiness.

    I was glad I hit that bubble butt and phat fupa bare before everyone and now many will try to hit that?

    She was a bargain when she first hit hx but now she got gps prices.

  9. #3979
    Can someone rank or provide insight on ami4 u vs Vietkim vs Mayumi.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyPuncha  [View Original Post]
    It was strange. She didn't blow me, I don't think she does DFK. But she was cool with me and did some dirty talk back to me as I pounded her.

  10. #3978
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    Not even close to Lizzo big. She's about 5'8 and thick as fuck. Phat ass, DD tittys, thick thighs. Add about 15-20 pounds to the pics in her ad. Like I said before if you like 80 lb hoes she's not for you.
    I do like 80 lbs and I've had a great time with 180 lbs.

    But I've seen some great photoshop work (or the classic usage of their early photos after gaining 20 lbs each year from 18 to 28).

    So whenever someone says "bigger than their photo", that doesn't really say just how much bigger.

    Thank you for the description. She'll stay on my list to hit when I'm in the area.

  11. #3977
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    We talking Lizzo big here?

    Is she built thick or does she ripple a lot when you spank her ass?

    Was on my list, but wasn't able to make it that far south.
    Not even close to Lizzo big. She's about 5'8 and thick as fuck. Phat ass, DD tittys, thick thighs. Add about 15-20 pounds to the pics in her ad. Like I said before if you like 80 lb hoes she's not for you.

  12. #3976

    Incorrect

    Quote Originally Posted by ArdinX  [View Original Post]
    No offense but do you not understand that by paying this hag her GPS price, you're encouraging and perpetuating the GPS cycle you claim to abhor.
    No offense taken but please do read my post. I put man goo in her at it was $200.00 when she 1st started on HX. I would NEVVVER EVER go down the GPS route. Again, no offense taken sir.

  13. #3975

    Lololol

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyLoon  [View Original Post]
    We talking Lizzo big here?
    He asked, "We talking Lizzo big here" HAHAHAHA.

  14. #3974
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aster/83503598

    I saw this big booty / big titty pawg in Garden Grove. Recently discussed in LA bb thread. She's thicker than pics so she's not for everybody, like those that like 80 lb hoes, but if you like DD's and phatties she's for you. Amazing BBBJ, DFK, box is tight and incredible big fat ass. BBBJ, DFK, Mish, doggy, CIP 220 hhr. I will repeat. YMMV, as always, on menu.
    We talking Lizzo big here?

    Is she built thick or does she ripple a lot when you spank her ass?

    Was on my list, but wasn't able to make it that far south.

  15. #3973
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    Johnny GPS, give me a break. She's not that hot at $400 1/2 hour and the pussy IS NOT that good. At all. Very mechanical, way to business like.

    GPS is ridiculous as her pics are soooo filtered and she's not all that fo sho.
    No offense but do you not understand that by paying this hag her GPS price, you're encouraging and perpetuating the GPS cycle you claim to abhor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape