Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 11033
-
06-20-22 20:42 #5288Banned Member

Posts: 1358Totally understand. As it is, for reviews on TNA, if I get any interest in the provider, I'll PM the reviewer to get more specific information. Sometimes they answer, sometimes not. If they don't, I move on.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 19:30 #5287Senior Member

Posts: 352From what I've seen, majority of the body rub providers that have VIP in their menu simply means CFS and CBJ. BarbieDollYara and Gabby are both full GPS. The majority of the body rub providers are the biggest upsell and GPS wh*res on the board. And a lot of them just look ratchet AF with the 2 inch long nails, tacky tattoos, and the overkill on the fake eyelashes.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 19:17 #5286Senior Member

Posts: 105Nope. I think there was a time long ago she'd be into it, but those days are gone.
Originally Posted by Searotic69
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 18:39 #5285Senior Member

Posts: 671YMMV on Bookers
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....about-services
Seeing this pop up more, but care on asking the agencies about what's provided as it's sometimes not even accurate. If that one post is correct in saying this was the same agency as Nora that was banned (no idea why, she seemed to have great reviews), seems like a pretty shit business plan if people call out on it.
Why not just get pro-GFE "European models", make a bunch, everyone is happy, and move on?
I salute the guy who TOFTT. I'd be livid to get non-GFE for 3-5+, and in some supposedly real reviews of the agency girls on the other site, guys are actually happy about it. We'll just normalize wearing a latex barrier for kissing at this rate.
-
06-20-22 16:00 #5284Senior Member

Posts: 671Vanessa Cruz
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ek-Come-See-Me!
Has anyone seen VC before? Tried researching and found pretty much no hits with details which is surprising considering she's been around awhile. Been leery of ads with blurred faces lately especially if they're a bit older.
2 Hr combo seems nice, but also not so nice if you don't mesh well.
-
06-20-22 15:24 #5283Regular Member

Posts: 22FBSM Danielle
Has anyone seen Danielle and gotten FS? I've seen here for fbsm+ and she is incredible but would love to do more with her.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....F-for-10-years
-
06-20-22 15:18 #5282Senior Member

Posts: 671Really hate when you have to research or ask what the hell the differences are between menus when it's not obvious. The only thing worse is when rates aren't posted in ads / profiles.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
For instance, anyone know the difference between BarbieDollYara's (Gabby's duo partner) reg nuru, VIP nuru, and companion? BTW 8+ for the last is crazy.
I've looked over the VIP and duo BR thing as well and I'm also getting not worth it vibes, especially when some reviews throw around vague words like safety or imply not rbgfe or kissing is under hate in profiles. After a certain price, you need guarantees before pulling the trigger.
-
06-20-22 13:06 #5281Banned Member

Posts: 1358"Little too much"? I'd say way too much. And she is not even that attractive.
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 10:22 #5280Senior Member

Posts: 142$600 is a little to much for a haircut and extra circular activity.
Originally Posted by Vadger
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 08:32 #5279Senior Member

Posts: 276That Veronica Avluv is one dirty ****! I'm sure I could never "measure up" and would be too intimidated!
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 06:07 #5278Senior Member

Posts: 41Saw her before the rate hike. I wouldn't see her today for that.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 01:16 #5277Senior Member

Posts: 617But for 500/ hr? Ouch!
Originally Posted by JohnSimple
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 01:07 #5276Senior Member

Posts: 244Nova North
This girl been strictly no service no BBBJ no daty no kissing how you get BBBJ was in VIP extra?
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 23:34 #5275Senior Member

Posts: 352I've been living on the East Coast for almost 4 years and I helped out AIA a lot. There were a lot more pornstars traveling to NYC than Chicago from what I saw. In addition to that, a lot of the Miami pornstars would travel to NYC as well since it was close and got a lot more traffic. I actually got a lot of hobbyists in Chicago asking me if there would be more girls going to Chicago on a subreddit that I modded for escorting pornstars. Didn't even have to do with the tourist seasons either. Pre-COVID, NYC regularly had 10-15 visiting pornstars a month, with about half of them UTR. Chicago was maybe half that amount. Had a few of them reach out to me to confirm dates and stuff. Like I said before, I've gotten to know a number of them and for the most part I never really had issues with them. There were some that strictly wanted to keep it UTR and there were others that had no problem promoting it publicly on social media.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Still working on my bucket list though. Now that I'm back on the West Coast, much easier to see them in LA and LV.
P.S.: My best escort session ever, whether it be pornstar, non-pornstar, or sugarbaby was with Veronica Avluv. What was supposed to be a 1 hour session turned into about 4 hours. Best BBBJ ever as well. Squirting, anal, BBFS, the whole 9 yards. Highly recommend if you're ever in Florida.
-
06-19-22 19:20 #5274Senior Member

Posts: 607Search
The search over there is extremely reliable. Click on the SEARCH button. Go to PROVIDERS. Start typing in the name, it will auto drop-down a partial list and the more characters you enter, the more accurate it gets.
Originally Posted by CrackedWheat
[View Original Post]
Been using it for over a decade, have yet to be mislead. However, since many seem to be either too lazy or too daft to figure out a second grade level internet function:
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?536986-Nova-North













Reply With Quote




