Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 142 of 343 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 5142
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3027

    Had a little fun

    Found a massage advertiser out Manchester on bedpage. Got her Snapchat and Figured out it was a scam very quickly when she asked for a eBay gift card. Played along, downloaded pictures of an eBay card and sent the front pic to her. Supposedly working out of the Timbers Apartments near backyard brewery in Manchester. That was in the area so it took a drive-by since I was in the area. She asked to send a picture of the back of the card with the last two numbers scratched off so I downloaded other fake pics to string her along. All in all, Wasted a few hours of their time, asking questions here and there, telling her I would go out to get the card, and I’m delayed but still coming, whe I got there her neighbors pestering me to move another parking spot. When she got rude, I told her I'm going out to to the backyard brewery for a beer to calm down and I'll see you in 10 minutes. And then started whole game up again 20 minutes later. Lol, she's more hungry for that card # than ever. Cried it was her birthday and she really needed the number promised that she would see me within a minute of me sending the code. I had a great time, but you guys should watch out for linda_donna2495.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 73D8A2AE-3EC5-4B6A-9FB7-D55028D416F1.jpg‎   7AF577FD-5A4C-4665-B2A5-A70F3F3F15A4.jpg‎   955C8F0C-313C-4450-A442-B39BCE8CBFFC.jpg‎  

  2. #3026

    Ok then

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    I met her. She is legit. That's all I will say. She lives with cip girl that broke her leg.
    Thanks.

  3. #3025

    Naughty Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTourist  [View Original Post]
    She's probably trash at giving head to a man LOL.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/169410715404
    Actually, she's quite good at it, very sensual. I enjoyed my time, she's a little nervous, as she's not used to being with Men, but she gets high ranks for effort.

  4. #3024

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTourist  [View Original Post]
    She's probably trash at giving head to a man LOL.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/169410715404
    I met her. She is legit. That's all I will say. She lives with cip girl that broke her leg.

  5. #3023

    If she's a lesbian

    She's probably trash at giving head to a man LOL.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/169410715404

  6. #3022
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTourist  [View Original Post]
    She is a good girl. Very down to earth. She was very appreciative that I even DATY at all. I don't even know if I gave her an O, but she mentioned how little she expects when she arrives and was surprised with how much she enjoyed our date.
    She has a super nice pussy for licking. Friday night it was well used which I love.

  7. #3021

    Anyone partaken?


  8. #3020

    Good girl

    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night. An amazing time was had.
    She is a good girl. Very down to earth. She was very appreciative that I even DATY at all. I don't even know if I gave her an O, but she mentioned how little she expects when she arrives and was surprised with how much she enjoyed our date.

  9. #3019
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, I do amazing work! Yes guys its her, I removed her tats because she has an ex stalker issue right now and she doesn't want to be found by him.

    She's looking great, and still lots of fun. And she still has the tats for real LOL.
    Saw her last night. An amazing time was had.

  10. #3018

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    Seems interesting was wondering if anybody has any insight for this one?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/570617249832
    Doesn't look like a real ad. Just advertising her only fans.

  11. #3017

    Anybody seen her?

    Seems interesting was wondering if anybody has any insight for this one?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/570617249832

  12. #3016

    Carissa / Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I'm not saying the girl posting as Carrisa isn't Krystal, but if it is, someone does amazing work at removing her tats, be it photo shop or whatever other method is used today.
    Thank you, I do amazing work! Yes guys its her, I removed her tats because she has an ex stalker issue right now and she doesn't want to be found by him.

    She's looking great, and still lots of fun. And she still has the tats for real LOL.

  13. #3015

    Angel from Boston

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    This one is real. And she will not give up until you're done.

    65279;https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...edia_i14074730.
    I can confirm BBFS is on the table.

  14. #3014
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1983  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about driving to civilization to indulge. Curious to know if anyone has given Sinthia a spin. Seen the vids, wondering if real life holds up LOL.

    https://www.eros.com/new_hampshire/f...3184.htm?cat=1
    She's another one asking top dollar & only does CBJ. No thank you.

  15. #3013

    Angel

    This one is real. And she will not give up until you're done.

    65279;https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...edia_i14074730.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape