Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 5144
-
06-22-22 17:43 #3029He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Almost
I texted with her, rates weren't bad, normal 150-60 for a hhr 200 for an hour, said her name was Skye. Tried to set up an early AM appointment but went silent the day of.
Originally Posted by CoastalMike
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 09:47 #3028Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone partaken?
I am also wondering if anyone has followed through with her. Her photos look real though her weight given in the photos seems more than what would fit with the photos given her height so I wonder if the pics are old.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 16:13 #3027Senior Member

Posts: 356Had a little fun
Found a massage advertiser out Manchester on bedpage. Got her Snapchat and Figured out it was a scam very quickly when she asked for a eBay gift card. Played along, downloaded pictures of an eBay card and sent the front pic to her. Supposedly working out of the Timbers Apartments near backyard brewery in Manchester. That was in the area so it took a drive-by since I was in the area. She asked to send a picture of the back of the card with the last two numbers scratched off so I downloaded other fake pics to string her along. All in all, Wasted a few hours of their time, asking questions here and there, telling her I would go out to get the card, and I’m delayed but still coming, whe I got there her neighbors pestering me to move another parking spot. When she got rude, I told her I'm going out to to the backyard brewery for a beer to calm down and I'll see you in 10 minutes. And then started whole game up again 20 minutes later. Lol, she's more hungry for that card # than ever. Cried it was her birthday and she really needed the number promised that she would see me within a minute of me sending the code. I had a great time, but you guys should watch out for linda_donna2495.
-
06-21-22 10:38 #3026Banned Member

Posts: 102Ok then
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 19:15 #3025Senior Member

Posts: 249Naughty Girl
Actually, she's quite good at it, very sensual. I enjoyed my time, she's a little nervous, as she's not used to being with Men, but she gets high ranks for effort.
Originally Posted by TommyTourist
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 19:07 #3024Banned Member

Posts: 257Legit
I met her. She is legit. That's all I will say. She lives with cip girl that broke her leg.
Originally Posted by TommyTourist
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 14:48 #3023Banned Member

Posts: 102If she's a lesbian
She's probably trash at giving head to a man LOL.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/169410715404
-
06-20-22 06:57 #3022Senior Member

Posts: 205She has a super nice pussy for licking. Friday night it was well used which I love.
Originally Posted by TommyTourist
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 00:05 #3021Senior Member

Posts: 249Anyone partaken?
-
06-19-22 08:53 #3020Banned Member

Posts: 102Good girl
She is a good girl. Very down to earth. She was very appreciative that I even DATY at all. I don't even know if I gave her an O, but she mentioned how little she expects when she arrives and was surprised with how much she enjoyed our date.
Originally Posted by YachtsMan69
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-22 22:38 #3019Senior Member

Posts: 205Saw her last night. An amazing time was had.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 20:55 #3018Senior Member

Posts: 76Nope
Doesn't look like a real ad. Just advertising her only fans.
Originally Posted by Dbnab
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 13:04 #3017Senior Member

Posts: 46Anybody seen her?
Seems interesting was wondering if anybody has any insight for this one?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/570617249832
-
06-16-22 17:12 #3016Senior Member

Posts: 249Carissa / Krystal
Thank you, I do amazing work! Yes guys its her, I removed her tats because she has an ex stalker issue right now and she doesn't want to be found by him.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
She's looking great, and still lots of fun. And she still has the tats for real LOL.
-
06-16-22 16:21 #3015Senior Member

Posts: 242Angel from Boston
I can confirm BBFS is on the table.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





