Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19438

    Classic

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    I went there a few weeks ago. Nothing but a good massage.
    I am going to check out Classic Spa today.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/Body-Rub...-636-220-3147/

  2. #19437

    Naked?

    Is it at least a naked cuddle? At least then you can get some friction going with a SS? Then try working up to just the tip. Then the next session try for getting her to allow you to stick it in for just 10 seconds? This could end up being fun if she will partake.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    You can see her for a cuddle session but it's platonic touch only. I still enjoyed the session very much.

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/sweetrose

  3. #19436
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    I went there a few weeks ago. Nothing but a good massage.
    Well, he did say YMMV.

  4. #19435

    Classic Spa

    I went there a few weeks ago. Nothing but a good massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    Check out Classic Spa Massage on Clayton Road.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/206421.html

    Happy Father's Day.

    YMMV.

  5. #19434
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmFun  [View Original Post]
    I guess just a don't understand why people want a cuddle session. Just go get a standard massage. Wouldn't a cuddle session spark other feelings which would lead to a desire for more than cuddling??

    But then again cuddle does not always mean sexual I guess which is why more than half the people are in here. They never cuddle without wanting sex.
    This is actually an interesting conversation. . I agree. I like AMPs over body rubs / escorts because there are no emotions. Get off and get out. . American women try to illicit emotions to keep you coming back. They do that shit even at Hooters, like it's programmed. But. I've had legit massage therapists who gave me that sappy comfort feeling without that "ooh, maybe they like me" feeling, and it was great. There's a whole spectrum, maaannn.

  6. #19433
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinBaba  [View Original Post]
    May I ask the need to be so hostile? The guy just shared info and you asked him to eff off? If everyone already knows everything then what is the point of a discussion forum?

    I have seen the STL forum to be unnecessarily aggressive. Its because of this BS, I am hesitant to share any info here. I visited DC area recently and asked for help and people were extremely helpful and polite. Unfortunately a very different story here. People either not willing to share info or just being aggressive for no reason.
    It has nothing to do with sharing information. That's kinda the point. Yeah, putting "YMMV" at the end doesn't hurt anyone or anything. But it's pointless and, for me at least, detracts from the report, because them I'm like, "Oh, that guy must be kinda dumb or weird or something. "

    But yeah "YMMV" is an outdated thing used by old gross fat dudes who felt they got bad escort service because of their physical situation. So if that's not your situation, stop using it.

  7. #19432

    Blueberry massage st Peters

    Anyone been to Blueberry massage in St. Peter's. What was your experience.

  8. #19431

    Why such hostility?

    May I ask the need to be so hostile? The guy just shared info and you asked him to eff off? If everyone already knows everything then what is the point of a discussion forum?

    I have seen the STL forum to be unnecessarily aggressive. Its because of this BS, I am hesitant to share any info here. I visited DC area recently and asked for help and people were extremely helpful and polite. Unfortunately a very different story here. People either not willing to share info or just being aggressive for no reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    Not to be TOO disrespectful but eff off with the "YMMV" bull $hit. Everyone knows.

  9. #19430

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    Check out Classic Spa Massage on Clayton Road.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/206421.html

    Happy Father's Day.

    YMMV.
    Not to be TOO disrespectful but eff off with the "YMMV" bull $hit. Everyone knows.

  10. #19429

    Classic

    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    Check out Classic Spa Massage on Clayton Road.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/206421.html

    Happy Father's Day.

    YMMV.
    May I ask why we should stop in for a visit? Is there a fathers day gift today or extras on your visit, please share the details PM if you want.

  11. #19428

    Classic Spa Massage

    Check out Classic Spa Massage on Clayton Road.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/206421.html

    Happy Father's Day.

    YMMV.

  12. #19427

    Cuddle?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    You can see her for a cuddle session but it's platonic touch only. I still enjoyed the session very much.

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/sweetrose
    I guess just a don't understand why people want a cuddle session. Just go get a standard massage. Wouldn't a cuddle session spark other feelings which would lead to a desire for more than cuddling??

    But then again cuddle does not always mean sexual I guess which is why more than half the people are in here. They never cuddle without wanting sex.

  13. #19426

    Lizzie

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    Is she still seeing clients in person or is she only doing OF and her other ventures?
    You can see her for a cuddle session but it's platonic touch only. I still enjoyed the session very much.

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/sweetrose

  14. #19425
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Because they're cucks, and don't yet know it.
    I just don't understand how the conversations goes. Is it because they are mad they are not getting a service someone else did? Do they have so little game that their opening line is "I saw you being discussed on a website and I want to fuck you because someone else said they fucked you"? Or is it more like "I had such a good time, let me tell what other guys are saying about how good are you in bed"?

  15. #19424
    Quote Originally Posted by StlMartin1980  [View Original Post]
    It's not just providers. A WYP girl has a comment in her profile mentioning that she found out a site where 'girls are rated' recently. I just don't get why guy tell girls about this site. They are not going to fuck you more because of it.
    Because they're cucks, and don't yet know it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape