High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19442

    Classic

    Got a rubdown at Classic recently. Masseuse was fairly attractive mid 30's. Not much tease while face down which was disappointing. Got several good massages there before Covid with good teasing. It is needed for me now to be well primed before the flip. Not sure if H / E would be offered given the lack of face down tease. It was, but while touching OTC she said that would cost more. I advised that is not happening so she did all the touching. WTF? MT over clothes should be included. Her haggling took the fun out. I finished and gave a standard tip.

  2. #19441
    Quote Originally Posted by Nukmed  [View Original Post]
    Where is One spa and is it under another name?

    Thanks,

    Nukmed.
    One Spa is in Centreville same cluster.

    Of AMPs which includes Tokyo and Fuji.

    200 bills. They never rush you in my experience.

  3. #19440

    Bluebird

    Quote Originally Posted by JrlNomad33  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Blueberry massage in St. Peter's. What was your experience.
    I have not heard of Blueberry, but I have been to Bluebird in St. Peter's.

  4. #19439

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by mongering1  [View Original Post]
    Just for clarification, how long did you ask for and what was the final price, all in?
    Where is One spa and is it under another name?

    Thanks,

    Nukmed.

  5. #19438

    Classic

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    I went there a few weeks ago. Nothing but a good massage.
    I am going to check out Classic Spa today.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/Body-Rub...-636-220-3147/

  6. #19437

    Naked?

    Is it at least a naked cuddle? At least then you can get some friction going with a SS? Then try working up to just the tip. Then the next session try for getting her to allow you to stick it in for just 10 seconds? This could end up being fun if she will partake.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    You can see her for a cuddle session but it's platonic touch only. I still enjoyed the session very much.

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/sweetrose

  7. #19436
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    I went there a few weeks ago. Nothing but a good massage.
    Well, he did say YMMV.

  8. #19435

    Classic Spa

    I went there a few weeks ago. Nothing but a good massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    Check out Classic Spa Massage on Clayton Road.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/206421.html

    Happy Father's Day.

    YMMV.

  9. #19434
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmFun  [View Original Post]
    I guess just a don't understand why people want a cuddle session. Just go get a standard massage. Wouldn't a cuddle session spark other feelings which would lead to a desire for more than cuddling??

    But then again cuddle does not always mean sexual I guess which is why more than half the people are in here. They never cuddle without wanting sex.
    This is actually an interesting conversation. . I agree. I like AMPs over body rubs / escorts because there are no emotions. Get off and get out. . American women try to illicit emotions to keep you coming back. They do that shit even at Hooters, like it's programmed. But. I've had legit massage therapists who gave me that sappy comfort feeling without that "ooh, maybe they like me" feeling, and it was great. There's a whole spectrum, maaannn.

  10. #19433
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinBaba  [View Original Post]
    May I ask the need to be so hostile? The guy just shared info and you asked him to eff off? If everyone already knows everything then what is the point of a discussion forum?

    I have seen the STL forum to be unnecessarily aggressive. Its because of this BS, I am hesitant to share any info here. I visited DC area recently and asked for help and people were extremely helpful and polite. Unfortunately a very different story here. People either not willing to share info or just being aggressive for no reason.
    It has nothing to do with sharing information. That's kinda the point. Yeah, putting "YMMV" at the end doesn't hurt anyone or anything. But it's pointless and, for me at least, detracts from the report, because them I'm like, "Oh, that guy must be kinda dumb or weird or something. "

    But yeah "YMMV" is an outdated thing used by old gross fat dudes who felt they got bad escort service because of their physical situation. So if that's not your situation, stop using it.

  11. #19432

    Blueberry massage st Peters

    Anyone been to Blueberry massage in St. Peter's. What was your experience.

  12. #19431

    Why such hostility?

    May I ask the need to be so hostile? The guy just shared info and you asked him to eff off? If everyone already knows everything then what is the point of a discussion forum?

    I have seen the STL forum to be unnecessarily aggressive. Its because of this BS, I am hesitant to share any info here. I visited DC area recently and asked for help and people were extremely helpful and polite. Unfortunately a very different story here. People either not willing to share info or just being aggressive for no reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    Not to be TOO disrespectful but eff off with the "YMMV" bull $hit. Everyone knows.

  13. #19430

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    Check out Classic Spa Massage on Clayton Road.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/206421.html

    Happy Father's Day.

    YMMV.
    Not to be TOO disrespectful but eff off with the "YMMV" bull $hit. Everyone knows.

  14. #19429

    Classic

    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    Check out Classic Spa Massage on Clayton Road.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/206421.html

    Happy Father's Day.

    YMMV.
    May I ask why we should stop in for a visit? Is there a fathers day gift today or extras on your visit, please share the details PM if you want.

  15. #19428

    Classic Spa Massage

    Check out Classic Spa Massage on Clayton Road.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/206421.html

    Happy Father's Day.

    YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape