Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 24701
-
06-20-22 02:31 #19436Senior Member

Posts: 263Well, he did say YMMV.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 00:28 #19435Senior Member

Posts: 201Classic Spa
I went there a few weeks ago. Nothing but a good massage.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 00:18 #19434Senior Member

Posts: 263This is actually an interesting conversation. . I agree. I like AMPs over body rubs / escorts because there are no emotions. Get off and get out. . American women try to illicit emotions to keep you coming back. They do that shit even at Hooters, like it's programmed. But. I've had legit massage therapists who gave me that sappy comfort feeling without that "ooh, maybe they like me" feeling, and it was great. There's a whole spectrum, maaannn.
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 00:10 #19433Senior Member

Posts: 263It has nothing to do with sharing information. That's kinda the point. Yeah, putting "YMMV" at the end doesn't hurt anyone or anything. But it's pointless and, for me at least, detracts from the report, because them I'm like, "Oh, that guy must be kinda dumb or weird or something. "
Originally Posted by KevinBaba
[View Original Post]
But yeah "YMMV" is an outdated thing used by old gross fat dudes who felt they got bad escort service because of their physical situation. So if that's not your situation, stop using it.
-
06-19-22 23:54 #19432Regular Member

Posts: 5Blueberry massage st Peters
Anyone been to Blueberry massage in St. Peter's. What was your experience.
-
06-19-22 14:29 #19431Regular Member

Posts: 9Why such hostility?
May I ask the need to be so hostile? The guy just shared info and you asked him to eff off? If everyone already knows everything then what is the point of a discussion forum?
I have seen the STL forum to be unnecessarily aggressive. Its because of this BS, I am hesitant to share any info here. I visited DC area recently and asked for help and people were extremely helpful and polite. Unfortunately a very different story here. People either not willing to share info or just being aggressive for no reason.
Originally Posted by Bddfc
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 09:51 #19430Senior Member

Posts: 98Ymmv
Not to be TOO disrespectful but eff off with the "YMMV" bull $hit. Everyone knows.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 08:18 #19429Senior Member

Posts: 489Classic
May I ask why we should stop in for a visit? Is there a fathers day gift today or extras on your visit, please share the details PM if you want.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 07:56 #19428Senior Member

Posts: 120Classic Spa Massage
Check out Classic Spa Massage on Clayton Road.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/206421.html
Happy Father's Day.
YMMV.
-
06-19-22 07:26 #19427Senior Member

Posts: 85Cuddle?
I guess just a don't understand why people want a cuddle session. Just go get a standard massage. Wouldn't a cuddle session spark other feelings which would lead to a desire for more than cuddling??
Originally Posted by RoyBoy69
[View Original Post]
But then again cuddle does not always mean sexual I guess which is why more than half the people are in here. They never cuddle without wanting sex.
-
06-18-22 19:31 #19426Senior Member

Posts: 44Lizzie
You can see her for a cuddle session but it's platonic touch only. I still enjoyed the session very much.
Originally Posted by DerekStL
[View Original Post]
https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/sweetrose
-
06-18-22 17:51 #19425Regular Member

Posts: 44I just don't understand how the conversations goes. Is it because they are mad they are not getting a service someone else did? Do they have so little game that their opening line is "I saw you being discussed on a website and I want to fuck you because someone else said they fucked you"? Or is it more like "I had such a good time, let me tell what other guys are saying about how good are you in bed"?
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-22 01:00 #19424Senior Member

Posts: 851Because they're cucks, and don't yet know it.
Originally Posted by StlMartin1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 19:33 #19423Senior Member

Posts: 44Lake
A former Prolux girl I saw regularly showed me a pic of her once. She's quite attractive for a 50 year old. Long, dark hair w / bright green eyes. You have no chance of seeing her though. She lives out of state and runs the operation remotely.
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 19:09 #19422Regular Member

Posts: 44It's not just providers. A WYP girl has a comment in her profile mentioning that she found out a site where 'girls are rated' recently. I just don't get why guy tell girls about this site. They are not going to fuck you more because of it.
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





