Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 11266
-
06-21-22 23:14 #6826Senior Member

Posts: 300Don't you dare pass this opportunity up. Don't even. Go and don't look back.
Originally Posted by Dsteezy
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 20:34 #6825Senior Member

Posts: 334919 yo
Somehow, I feel like that advice columnist Ann Landers, who used to get letters she would publish but then say 'You Yalies keep trying', because frat boys from Yale would always send in elaborate fakes.
I have (separately in time and space) met both a mother (first) and her daughter (second) from SA. I took each to dinner, but neither was prepared to pull the trigger on an arrangement. That was the closest I have some to something like this.
-
06-21-22 15:18 #6824Senior Member

Posts: 57Cute 19 year old
So found this cute 19 year old who I met with for Coffee yesterday. After coffee we walked along the beach, talked some more and decided to go to the FC. Girl had some skills and she was reasonably enough priced where I'd gladly keep her on the roster but here's what intrigued me and don't know what to think.
We finished and we starting discussing experiences. To which the topic of 3 some came up and she asked if I'd be interested in some friends. I said of course and she showed me their pics, but then she swiped by this other pic of a girl who looked sort of like her and she was like I can introduce you to my sister. First thought was damn she's a clinger but then she was like we can all go out together. Then my thought was ok so this must be like a sorority sister you know where the coin each other "big sis and little sis. " So I was like nice so this is like your sister from college. She's like no my older sister and shows a family photo from a vacation.
She says they're down to get together and I have us planned to meet tomorrow. Not sure how I feel but it'll be one for the books.
-
06-21-22 10:30 #6823Senior Member

Posts: 300I'm pretty generous but I'd never pay 800-1000 to a girl no matter how hot. At the risk of sounding sanctimonious, you can do a lot of good in the world with 1000 dollars and helping a dumb girl buy a pair of pradas ain't on that list. This is why I don't Seek in tier 1 US cities. Man in some Tier 1. 5 European cities (big cities but not London Paris Berlin etc) girls are thrilled to get dinner and a night for 350 euros. And top shelf chickenheads. One vagina I'd literally consider flying to whichever European country I visit next she was so hot. Once you've done that, 1000 dollars seems absurd. Ain't no Brittany or Madison worth that.
Originally Posted by CumInPussy
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 01:12 #6822Regular Member

Posts: 4Met her in the past for a meet and greet. Picture is very misleading. She is very big width wise to say it nicely.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 22:55 #6821Senior Member

Posts: 37I have been on and off doing SB / SD about 5 years. When I started, a lot of girls are okay with 300 ppm, pretty and young one about 400. Quality girls were abundant in Seeking. I came back recently (about 3 months ago), things are changed. Seeking is getting strict, girls quality went down or the pretty one has GPS. Seems the rate now is 500 ppm, some will do 400 but rare. If they think they are pretty, they will ask for 800-1000. I miss those days where girls are easy to find with reasonable ppm.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 22:34 #6820Senior Member

Posts: 37[URL]https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-a8f115e18ece[/URL]
Were you able to meet her Large Ess?
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 19:12 #6819Senior Member

Posts: 211I still couldn't do it even for free, man. You go ahead though, take her for a spin, and report back to us.
Originally Posted by BigBear818
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 18:14 #6818Senior Member

Posts: 489She was very flakey with me. Would respond out of the blue and then disappear.
Originally Posted by Wyerles1
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 18:09 #6817Senior Member

Posts: 489What is her rate?
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 15:18 #6816Senior Member

Posts: 206I was reading other reviews about people not paying her anything, but just give her a good bottle of wine and she'll let you cream pie her numerous times.
Originally Posted by StudBucket
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 13:24 #6815Senior Member

Posts: 211I am going to with Mr. Murrican on this one. This chick is maybe a 4 or 5 and considering how easy it is to get SBs out there that are 7's and up.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 12:53 #6814Senior Member

Posts: 43At MetalKnight21 - Got a number for Bri?
Originally Posted by MetalKnight21
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 00:59 #6813Senior Member

Posts: 300Man those are some low ass standards. Cmon you can do better than this.
Originally Posted by Deschlang
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-22 22:00 #6812Regular Member

Posts: 11Ebony crystal
Met her a couple times in the last weeks but have to leave la for a while so happy to share. Super fun and relaxed sub.
Have fun.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-c4f7e5b9d4c0













Reply With Quote





