Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 405 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 455 505 905 1405 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 23697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17637

    Well

    Lets hope and pray to the Good Lord they saved actual victims, instead of harassing homeless women trying to get something to eat. The most struggling people in society do not deserve to be harassed for Dave Yost's pleasure and political innuendo. I do understand their operations and that they have gotten some real bad pieces of shit off the street, but if they are harassing homeless people to fuel the court system, they are officially the scum of the earth themselves. If they want to be looked at as heroes, then start acting like it. Stop harassing poor people and fueling the disgusting court system.

    C92.

  2. #17636
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMultiverse  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but I'm kind of a newbie. What is UTR? It's not in the abbreviations list.
    UTR = under the radar.

  3. #17635

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    I've got a new UTR girl named Sherry who will be available tonight only. Very petite 5' spinner with a heart shaped ass and shoulder length dark hair with highlights.
    I'm interested pm me.

  4. #17634

    One night only?

    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    I've got a new UTR girl named Sherry who will be available tonight only. Very petite 5' spinner with a heart shaped ass and shoulder length dark hair with highlights.
    Is she already gone?

  5. #17633

    UTR = Under the Radar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMultiverse  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but I'm kind of a newbie. What is UTR? It's not in the abbreviations list.
    UTR = Under the Radar.

  6. #17632

    Know your neighbors

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingBbw  [View Original Post]
    Not to thrilled with the bung hole pic. Always a big turn off!
    I can understand that. However, see it from another aspect. In this case, it's not blown out. Some have posted images in their ads that you could drive a truck through. When buying a house, I'm not buying one next to a rundown, trashed house. Think of it as a neighborhood pic.

  7. #17631

  8. #17630

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunks92  [View Original Post]
    Only chick I'd even remotely consider seeing anymore besides red headed bombshell in Canton. She doesn't play games and is just overall an awesome person!

    C92.
    Saw her today, it was my birthday a couple days ago and gave me a discount. Always clean, sweet and accommodating! Yes a few extra pounds but not sloppy. Might be 25 years older than pics but has a a tight little kitty of a a 25 year old.

  9. #17629
    Quote Originally Posted by PooBao82  [View Original Post]
    Saw Stacy. The former "model" that uses pics from 25 years ago. I've seen her before. Prices are higher now. Gets the job done I guess. I've only ever seen her when I've hit a dry spell and others aren't contacting me. May see again if I get desperate need of a mouth.
    I desire her.

  10. #17628
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLotus  [View Original Post]
    Looking for utr or low mileage, wf for BBBJ only, must be in portage Co. Thanks.
    Sorry but I'm kind of a newbie. What is UTR? It's not in the abbreviations list.

  11. #17627

    Kayla review?

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...3/646925291344

    I have seen Kayla posting in STG for a while now. Wondering if anyone had seen her. Is she legit?

  12. #17626

    Hate to beg, but Times are rough

    Looking for utr or low mileage, wf for BBBJ only, must be in portage Co. Thanks.

  13. #17625
    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    I've got a new UTR girl named Sherry who will be available tonight only. Very petite 5' spinner with a heart shaped ass and shoulder length dark hair with highlights.
    Looks good VW. But is she available on the regular or is she limited time only? Also does she allow BB FS? What about trips tor the Isles of Greece? Let me know how to contact her please PM if you want- thanks VW.

  14. #17624
    Quote Originally Posted by ElGuapo82  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time this morning visiting Violet. She was very accommodating to my schedule and was dressed as requested. Her neighborhood and incall location took me completely off guard as to how nice and clean it was. Definitely not your usual flop house. Due to her location, willingness to do what is asked and just how amazing she looks, I can see. Yself going broke seeing her.
    I am sold. Can you PM her contact info or link please. Thanks!

  15. #17623

    Girls starting to feel the recession.

    I was on a business trip back during the winter and found a girl online, one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. Good provider too! Her prices were higher then I normally go. She was $$ 5 I tried to negotiate with her but she wouldn't budge. She was worth it. She texted me recently and said that she would see me again for $$. She said that a couple of her regulars said they had to cut back on spending. I think we are going to see girls prices drop here over the next couple of months. As guys won't have as much for hobby spending.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape