Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 6080
-
06-19-22 07:05 #3995Senior Member

Posts: 46888 companion review
So. I finally checked out 888 campanion. It's a cool place. The person you're contacting via WhatsApp is friendly and as long as the conversation is good, they'll give you an address and a girl to see. Now I really want to see Airi but I think she was booked so they kinda just threw me in with Pia at a different location. Pia was sweet and gorgeous. She was open to do anything. But idk, it just felt very business like. She did do everything they advertise but only if the donations were given right away. I like the girls who are super affectionate right away that don't ask for the donations right away because they're more about giving me a good time. Those are the one I tip more because they just wanted to show me a good time. Maybe it was the girl and I should give it another chance but yeaa idk if agencies are my thing. Independent providers usually always do better in my opinion.
-
06-19-22 05:40 #3994Senior Member

Posts: 669Never pay deposit 100% scam
Agree with you VM.
Originally Posted by VeteranMonger
[View Original Post]
Never pay deposit upfront it s 100% scam and its 100% you will never see the girl or.
Your money again.
-
06-18-22 19:10 #3993Senior Member

Posts: 595New Trend
There's this new trend going around now with Escorts and SWs, the good looking ones anyway, of asking for a "booking deposit" prior to seeing them. As you all know, this is a cardinal sin for us experienced mongers and probably part of the bylaws of the Streetwalkers Guide to Mongering. You just don't do it! There's a high probability that it's either LEO looking for a transaction or a scam by the girl / pimp. Now all of a sudden, they all want deposits ($30-50) which isn't a big amount to gamble with but nonetheless. I work too damn hard for my money to give it away like that no matter what. That's for noobs to fall for, not me. Anyone else experiencing this shit too?
-
06-17-22 17:38 #3992Senior Member

Posts: 46Digits
Look at the end of the link.
Originally Posted by Luibry11
[View Original Post]
Your welcome.
-
06-17-22 13:22 #3991Regular Member

Posts: 19Phone number?
Got her digits?
Originally Posted by TheOG
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 05:18 #3990Senior Member

Posts: 669It s a blessing you came out ok
This is can happen anywhere but, that s why some type of girl I would not take the chance on them.
Originally Posted by Drew1750
[View Original Post]
Much rather spend more for less thugish looks a like girl, but nothing is guaranteed in this business.
-
06-17-22 03:02 #3989Senior Member

Posts: 109Dang, Monger!
Originally Posted by Drew1750
[View Original Post]
It sucks to go thru what you went thru. Can't a 🐿65039; simply bust a 🥜 in peace for a change?
Either way, thanks for the warning the monger community and not have to go thru the same experience.
As far as filing a report, yes, go ahead, you can do it anonymous. This skank hoe is a menace to society. If she were simply to comply a whoring duties, heck, she might have more than a few popos as their client $ as well.
-
06-16-22 20:15 #3988Senior Member

Posts: 311I missed my chance with her
I remember me contacting her a lot over a span of 2 years. Her pics Make you Horny and Crave that Juicy ass she has plus she's Beautiful. During the texts exchanged with her she possess a bad attitude which pissed me off a lot and then I would end up Cursing her out thru texts, so she would Block 2nd line phone numbers I used. I would be turned off from her for awhile then get a new number and contact her again and again she possess the same nasty attitude when responding back. Her attitude was because I saw she post 120 for Qv but I would try and and ask her can she do 100. She got mad every time I contacted her from my new Textone numbers seeing if she would come down on price asking her that. But when she was in Miami Gardens her Qvs was 100 but I guess when she left Miami Gardens her price went up to 120 so I guess I missed the Qv deal for the Benji. I can't lie she just so dam fine I might just have to put up with her snotty attitude to get me some of that sweet Ukranian / Latina pussy.
Originally Posted by BangItty
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 19:17 #3987Senior Member

Posts: 134Avoid at all cost I got robbed
The link here shows the girl who robbed me in north Miami. Set up a date for 80 Mario coins. After the date started 2 minutes later her sister shows up with a gun before I can get my clothes off. I did not have my weapon on my so I could not do anything just had to play along. Thankfully I left my wallet home so they did not get any information. Claims her sister is a child that's why she pointed her gun at me but link says she is 24. Sister is Bossychinaaa look her up on IG avoid at all cost. Never seeing north Miami hoes again. I want to file a report but idk if it can be anonymous.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7866887437
-
06-16-22 15:20 #3986Senior Member

Posts: 46Inexperience
Same I've been dreaming since 20 , but I'm sure you know how it goes when the brain in your pants starts thinking for you, it's gotten me into some dangerous situations and I've started using a lot more common sense that I wish I had when I started these dreams, but nowadays I do the same as you, leave if the pics are out dated unless I'm in a negotiating mood, and I've learned now especially bad attitude = shittier service, but as far as Audrey goes for me on the phone she wasn't into talkin about prices or negotiations whatsoever, she would hang up if you hesitated about her prices, block you if you take too long, I was honestly surprised she was still around till I saw her at the strip club, but idk how she performs now or if she fixed the attitude but the last BBJ I received from her is one of the best I've had in the last 5 years.
Originally Posted by ChillinFlorida
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 02:33 #3985Senior Member

Posts: 519Why would you go further after the rude phone call?
It should be a clue of what's to come. Even the scam ladies are sweet as pie on the phone in order to get you to show up. Why deal with a rude provider on the phone? I have been mongering since my early 20's and learned so much since and the one is bad attitudes. I won't deal with that or fake pictures. I have walked out on out of date picutres many times while mongering and will continue I used to just stay and deal with it but not no more.
Originally Posted by BangItty
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 14:28 #3984Senior Member

Posts: 46Audrey
I've seen Audrey about a dozen times dating back to when she was in Miami Gardens.
Originally Posted by KittyWhisperer
[View Original Post]
Pros: Pictures are real.
She is talented and can ride a mean dick.
She let me bang raw for double the qv rate after a little persuasion.
Cons: She is strictly about money, no small talk whatsoever.
She will rush the shit out of you by trying to fuck a million miles an hour.
Doesn't honor your time, will tell you you'll get a better experience with more time but your time is up after you nut.
Over the phone she is one of the rudest providers I've dealt with.
Last straw for me is when I paid $500 to bang her raw and she got dressed after I nutted in 5 minutes and refused to at least give me something back.
If you don't mind extremely fast paced sex, bad attitude, then she is your girl, only thing I can't take away from her is her talent, her BBJ is top notch, just wish she would make the dream a little better.
Have a good one.
-
06-13-22 00:20 #3983Senior Member

Posts: 46Atf
Who is everyone's ATF. Someone who is just Ole reliable. Can never go wrong seeing this person and is always a good time?
-
06-12-22 20:43 #3982Senior Member

Posts: 181Yeah, that's what I'm seeing. I may branch out of my original requirements then. How is the feedback on the head doc, Karamelle. I did try searching but didn't find anything.
Originally Posted by PeterPan420
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 19:02 #3981Senior Member

Posts: 109Thanks, Monger. Any info helps out.
Originally Posted by RebelRok
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





