Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 406 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 6080
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3980
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinobi  [View Original Post]
    In from out of town and am wondering if anyone has a recommendation of a reasonably priced option who will outcall to a country club? Looking for petite and open to DATY, preferred blonde but not required.

    Most of what I have seen on PD and other similar higher end sites are in the 600+ range, and STG seems to be leading me down rabbit holes.
    Good luck brother its been dry with all the fake ads and inflation everything gone up but my paycheck qv went from 80-100 are now 150 🤦127996;8205;9794;65039;.

  2. #3979

    Any Recommendation?

    In from out of town and am wondering if anyone has a recommendation of a reasonably priced option who will outcall to a country club? Looking for petite and open to DATY, preferred blonde but not required.

    Most of what I have seen on PD and other similar higher end sites are in the 600+ range, and STG seems to be leading me down rabbit holes.

  3. #3978
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fellow Mongers.

    Has anyone had the opportunity to hook up with this exotic hottie? I want to meet her, but she's too far from me so additional info is needed.

    "128075; hey 👋 your favorite baddie is back for the night incall or outcall homestead 27 ' blonde with tattos- natural body. Very pretty face 😈 I have a real exotic look and mix I'm puerto rican honduran and ukrainian 🤤 real recent pictures! I'm everything you see in my pics so 📍128205; please be mindful not everyone is fake 🎯 ✓google duo or what's app video verification ✓ please be mature respectful gentlemen safe location ✓ safe play".

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-18752518/

    PM me if you don't want to reply here.

    Thanks!!
    There has been reports on her having a bad attitude.

    I believe it was in Miami thread.

    She is also at the strip club circuit.

  4. #3977
    Thankfully starting price is only 599. If it was over 600 an hour I would say that's too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rcl44  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen this person specifically but in my experience use of the word 'tantra' is pretty much code for a bunch of bs laden shakedown.
    .

  5. #3976

    Iso 411

    Hello Fellow Mongers.

    Has anyone had the opportunity to hook up with this exotic hottie? I want to meet her, but she's too far from me so additional info is needed.

    "128075; hey 👋 your favorite baddie is back for the night incall or outcall homestead 27 ' blonde with tattos- natural body. Very pretty face 😈 I have a real exotic look and mix I'm puerto rican honduran and ukrainian 🤤 real recent pictures! I'm everything you see in my pics so 📍128205; please be mindful not everyone is fake 🎯 ✓google duo or what's app video verification ✓ please be mature respectful gentlemen safe location ✓ safe play".

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-18752518/

    PM me if you don't want to reply here.

    Thanks!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PHU1.jpg‎   PHU2.jpg‎   PHU3.jpg‎  

  6. #3975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Any info on this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7865709946

    This one caught my eyes a while ago, but I was never able to get in contact and recently popped back up on my radar, was wondering if anyone had any feedback or knew what the damage was.

  7. #3974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Good & inexpensive

    Saw her the other day for a bbj, extremely affordable, and awesome skills hands down the best I've had for that, will likely try FS sometime soon as well, but I'll definitely be seeing her regularly for quick bjs whenever I get an itch.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7868640754

  8. #3973

    Girls that charge 1 k, is it worth it based on your experiences?

    Are the girls that charge 1,000 usually worth it in your guys opinion? This one girl named Kira bell, she charges 1,000 , but she has her face blurred in the picture, almost all her pictures are in angles, she looks really thin but it's hard to tell what she looks like in the face, and if her pics are accurate because the Angles. Also on her website for her screening she requires, I'd, full legal name, work place and some other things. It seems pretty risky because as I heard there is a secret blacklist site like verify him that only workers can access, they can post all that information if they want to, " you never know because you don't know the person. But what do you guys think? Do they always look like there pictures when you meet them?

  9. #3972
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan420  [View Original Post]
    So I've noticed a bunch of new ones posted up in Kendall that say anal, BBBJ, so I tried calling one gave me address to new hotel in west Kendall off of 88st and 167 ave. I live 2 min from there so I said ill be there in 10 she says perfect. Now I get there and this is where it gets fishy, she says send a picture of where you're parked so I do but not of my car by someone else's she says give me a minute now I'm parked far just walking around cause shit dint seem right now she says go to the lobby and wait for instructions so I get in the elevator cause there's a guy in the lobby looks like a cop now she says send a picture of the lobby boom I'm like you're the police she text saying I need to know where you're at to give you directions I'm like there's only one lobby and one elevator you're the police and I'm leave in as I'm walking to my car I see two marked cars by walk-on restaurant parked backwards facing the hotel looking at he doors but I went out trough the pool as I'm in my car driving off she texting that she had to change her room to get clean and boom two unmarked units come right to the front. Stay safe and be careful out there I might be paranoid or just a bad coincidence.
    I can tell you right now. The way Some of these guys like to play cowboy. A shit ton of dudes got caught already.

  10. #3971

    Top providers

    Hello everyone,

    Any intel on who some of the better providers are in the area? Doesn't seem to be much info out there besides negative reports. Will be staying near Brickell later in the Summer. Happy to recommend folks from STL, Dallas, Chicago if anyone is interested.

    Thanks!

  11. #3970

    PeterPan420

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan420  [View Original Post]
    So I've noticed a bunch of new ones posted up in Kendall that say anal, BBBJ, so I tried calling one gave me address to new hotel in west Kendall off of 88st and 167 ave. I live 2 min from there so I said ill be there in 10 she says perfect. Now I get there and this is where it gets fishy, she says send a picture of where you're parked so I do but not of my car by someone else's she says give me a minute now I'm parked far just walking around cause shit dint seem right now she says go to the lobby and wait for instructions so I get in the elevator cause there's a guy in the lobby looks like a cop now she says send a picture of the lobby boom I'm like you're the police she text saying I need to know where you're at to give you directions I'm like there's only one lobby and one elevator you're the police and I'm leave in as I'm walking to my car I see two marked cars by walk-on restaurant parked backwards facing the hotel looking at he doors but I went out trough the pool as I'm in my car driving off she texting that she had to change her room to get clean and boom two unmarked units come right to the front. Stay safe and be careful out there I might be paranoid or just a bad coincidence.
    I have told you not to go to hotels, it is dangerous, the atmosphere of the hotels is full of police or pimps, but I will tell you something, almost all the models are asking for photos and references, they are also taking care of themselves! This business of soliciting women is getting very fucked up! I have mine and I don't move from there I'm busy, paying my 120 hrs up to 200 hrs. And I check very well. 1) that the model publishes often, that the model has good or bad comments, that tells me that it is real too, that the model is as discreet as possible, I speak to her on the phone, and that she charges the appropriate amount for her services. Until now I had no problems. And I look very well at your photos!

  12. #3969

    LofterB

    Quote Originally Posted by LofterB  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas was wondering if you guys had any providers in the area that are consistent as far as performance and don't have GPS as far as rates, looking to spend a max of $. 60- 80 for a good hh.

    I'm usually in the palm beach area but will be in north Miami area for a few days in the next week or so preferably Latina or European descent.
    Sorry:

    The only thing you can find are women who are passing through here and who have a pimp nearby or who are undercover policemen, if you are looking to pay that, forget that they give you a good service. You're screwed.

  13. #3968
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiSisTheEnd  [View Original Post]
    Damn I wouldn't trust anything Kendall wise and have never really found anything on par with the usual Doral / airport.

    Only thing kendall that was legitimate was the housewife back during indie days LOL f in the chat for her.
    That house wife I had a bad encounter with her she seemed really nice and good I gave her the money she went next door when she left I found a hidden camera facing the bed I moved it facing the wall when she came back in about to start someone starting banging on the walls hard she said give me a minute she left comes back in with a horrible attitude asking why I moved her stuff I told her I didn't consent to being recorded she gave me my money back and told me to leave then she started threating me.

  14. #3967

    Amanda in Kendall

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/miam...scorts/2631862

    Amanda is attractive though pics are fake. Her incall is a good apartment in a gated complex in west Kendall. Paid $$ for BBBJ, CFS, CIM. She was into DFK and kept putting my fingers into her pussy. A little bit of DATY as well. I'll repeat. She was friendly and had a good attitude. I'm guessing BBFS could be available after several sessions.

  15. #3966

    Helen at 888

    https://888companions.com/helen-2/

    Helen is good looking (pics are real) and very pleasant. However, she is a boring fuck. Went through motions but the timer was ticking. In and out in 20 minutes. I will not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape