Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 628 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 678 728 1128 1628 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 33234
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23829

    Eh

    Most providers, if they have an age requirement, have an age minimum (usually 40-45) rather than maximun so when it happens once I wouldn't complain too much if I were you. I agree its frustrating but lets be real... you found an outlier there

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    "Would you see Tom Cruise (age 59)?" is always my response to that one. I'm 53, in much better shape than Ryan, and I have no interest in seeing *her* because she's out-of-shape for someone in their 20's. Not to mention overpriced at her current rate of $450.

    The bigger issue here is that hobbyists skew older. How many guys under 40 who aren't in some unusual situation (like stationed in the military overseas) are really interested in paying for it on a regular basis?

    That said, I have no problem with a lady who wants to get paid for it, but doesn't want to get paid for it with just *anyone*. The best course for these ladies is Seeking. Or, in lieu of that, they could require a FaceTime screening for each customer.

    (There was a red-haired escort in the area, pre-COVID, who had a practice like that. She wanted a photo of you. I can live with that.)

    But to just blanket exclude entire demographic categories, whether over 55, or African American, or whatever, is not cool in my opinion. Pick and choose if you want, but don't be a bigot by targeting entire demographics.

    One more reason why Ryann will never get a single dollar of mine.

  2. #23828
    Quote Originally Posted by NkyGuy8917  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I have been a fellow follower of the forum and appreciate all the intel you all bring to the table. I feel like it's finally time I start my contribution to this forum. Today I had a dream with Saffy. I reached out to her at 9:30 am this morning and she replied within the hour saying she was available. Her location is private. & she lives in a 1 bed room apartment just north of Cincinnati. There is also parking available directly in front of her complex. The driveway to the complex is very long and on your right, right after the big garden (you'll know what I'm talking about if you schedule anything w / her). Once I arrived she came out of the complex with her small dog and greeted me outside at the door. We walked upstairs to her apartment where it was just the two of us. Faint smoke smell upon entering. She did not smoke during our dream and her mouth surely didn't taste like smoke. Her pictures are very accurate. She is very petite, nice perky ass & tits. & did I say how tight her pussy is? Man I blasted in like 10 minutes LOL. After the deed I left the donation on her dresser and let myself out. The entire interaction didn't feel forced and I was comfortable. Her menu is very accommodating, all you have to do is ask. Would recommend.
    So when did you see her?

  3. #23827

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapa23  [View Original Post]
    She would like to stay UTR and meet with people she is familiar with, so there won't be a link or public posting of contact info. That's why I said DM for contact info.
    Looking for info but your inbox is full.

  4. #23826

    Nothing but Smiles and a few squirts

    Quote Originally Posted by Uni69  [View Original Post]
    This is my first time posting but I have been around for a while now. I usually just sit back and read the posts. I wanted to do something a little different. I saw Kandee just recently and she was absolutely amazing. She was showered, and fresh. She was tanned and smoking hot. During the downtime of our visit, we had some idle chit chat and she did offer a bit of info regarding the ex. It sounds like what she went through was traumatic to say the least. She stated he is not a problem anymore, which who knows if it's true or not, but she seemed genuine. I will be back to see her again and again. Guys you are really missing out if you don't see her. I see her going far.
    You were such a gentleman and very kind, not to mention generous. I'm definitely looking forward to are next visit!

  5. #23825

    Saffy / Alternative Punk Fairy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Nice review. Thanks. I saw her several years ago and had a good time, but she seems to go back & forth on the shaving / no shaving--I. E. , sometimes she has hairy armpits and legs and other times she doesn't. What's her current status?
    No armpit hair, and a very small Bush on pussy. I don't mind a hairy pussy but I want to still be able to see it, it's very manageable in my opinion. Legs and everything else on her body were buttery smooth. Also another thing I forgot to add in my previous report was that she is currently on house arrest and has an ankle monitor on so incall is your only option right now.

  6. #23824

    Melanie Davis

    No this Melanie.

    https://tryst.link/massage/melanie-194

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]

  7. #23823

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen ally and Jordan recently. From looking at old reviews they are not the best but wanted to see if things have changed.
    I've seen Jordan, pretty decent and reliable to me, I haven't seen ally before.

  8. #23822

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen ally and Jordan recently. From looking at old reviews they are not the best but wanted to see if things have changed.
    I set up a meet the other day. It was pretty easy. However, when I arrived the room was full of smoke. I politely declined. She seemed ok but just inside the door is as far as it went.

  9. #23821
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Ally and jordan

    Has anyone seen ally and Jordan recently. From looking at old reviews they are not the best but wanted to see if things have changed.

  10. #23820
    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Melanie will fix you up for two benjies.
    This Melanie?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...186&viewfull=1#post5879186.

  11. #23819

    Summer utr

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapa23  [View Original Post]
    She would like to stay UTR and meet with people she is familiar with, so there won't be a link or public posting of contact info. That's why I said DM for contact info.
    Your inbox is still full.

  12. #23818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by NkyGuy8917  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I have been a fellow follower of the forum and appreciate all the intel you all bring to the table. I feel like it's finally time I start my contribution to this forum. Today I had a dream with Saffy. I reached out to her at 9:30 am this morning and she replied within the hour saying she was available. Her location is private. & she lives in a 1 bed room apartment just north of Cincinnati. There is also parking available directly in front of her complex. The driveway to the complex is very long and on your right, right after the big garden (you'll know what I'm talking about if you schedule anything w / her). Once I arrived she came out of the complex with her small dog and greeted me outside at the door. We walked upstairs to her apartment where it was just the two of us. Faint smoke smell upon entering. She did not smoke during our dream and her mouth surely didn't taste like smoke. Her pictures are very accurate. She is very petite, nice perky ass & tits. & did I say how tight her pussy is? Man I blasted in like 10 minutes LOL. After the deed I left the donation on her dresser and let myself out. The entire interaction didn't feel forced and I was comfortable. Her menu is very accommodating, all you have to do is ask. Would recommend.
    Nice review. Thanks. I saw her several years ago and had a good time, but she seems to go back & forth on the shaving / no shaving--I. E. , sometimes she has hairy armpits and legs and other times she doesn't. What's her current status?

  13. #23817

    Saffy / Alternative Fairy Punk

    Hello all,

    I have been a fellow follower of the forum and appreciate all the intel you all bring to the table. I feel like it's finally time I start my contribution to this forum. Today I had a dream with Saffy. I reached out to her at 9:30 am this morning and she replied within the hour saying she was available. Her location is private. & she lives in a 1 bed room apartment just north of Cincinnati. There is also parking available directly in front of her complex. The driveway to the complex is very long and on your right, right after the big garden (you'll know what I'm talking about if you schedule anything w / her). Once I arrived she came out of the complex with her small dog and greeted me outside at the door. We walked upstairs to her apartment where it was just the two of us. Faint smoke smell upon entering. She did not smoke during our dream and her mouth surely didn't taste like smoke. Her pictures are very accurate. She is very petite, nice perky ass & tits. & did I say how tight her pussy is? Man I blasted in like 10 minutes LOL. After the deed I left the donation on her dresser and let myself out. The entire interaction didn't feel forced and I was comfortable. Her menu is very accommodating, all you have to do is ask. Would recommend.

  14. #23816

    Huh?

    Hello friend,

    How did I disrespect you? I meant no disrespect. You said she was hot. I accepted that. I checked her ad. Indeed hot. I reached out to her to learn more. Based on her price point and the additional funds required to get BBBJ, I "respectfully passed. " By providing the hour rate, and info about covered and uncovered services, I provided additional info which provided context for decision making. Isn't that what we are supposed to be doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Enricojinx  [View Original Post]
    You don't want to see her, that is fine. But, don't throw disrespect on my name. Folks, check TroublePlay's posts. all he does is bad mouth other people's reviews and post random nonsense. See how many reviews he has actually posted of anyone NEW! Check mine. 180 legit reviews of actual women that everyone in town has benefited from. 100% facts. I don't have to share shit with anyone. This can be my last post if you all don't appreciate what I've done for this community.

  15. #23815

    Answer. Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by TMaxxxBbc7716  [View Original Post]
    Any one know of a girl that would be interested in meeting at least twice a month regularly for massage and relief for minimal of $$$ a session? No drug addicted or drama associated girls. I just want what I want. Willing to drive to or meet for an interesting conversation that could lead to a lucrative deal. Not a pimp, just a guy that is tired of the bull. I don't want problems or drama or bfs or drama. Just want what I want sensual, massage and release me from these knots!
    Melanie will fix you up for two benjies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape