Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 628 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 678 728 1128 1628 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 33450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24045

    Melanie Davis

    No this Melanie.

    https://tryst.link/massage/melanie-194

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]

  2. #24044

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen ally and Jordan recently. From looking at old reviews they are not the best but wanted to see if things have changed.
    I've seen Jordan, pretty decent and reliable to me, I haven't seen ally before.

  3. #24043

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen ally and Jordan recently. From looking at old reviews they are not the best but wanted to see if things have changed.
    I set up a meet the other day. It was pretty easy. However, when I arrived the room was full of smoke. I politely declined. She seemed ok but just inside the door is as far as it went.

  4. #24042
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Ally and jordan

    Has anyone seen ally and Jordan recently. From looking at old reviews they are not the best but wanted to see if things have changed.

  5. #24041
    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Melanie will fix you up for two benjies.
    This Melanie?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...186&viewfull=1#post5879186.

  6. #24040

    Summer utr

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapa23  [View Original Post]
    She would like to stay UTR and meet with people she is familiar with, so there won't be a link or public posting of contact info. That's why I said DM for contact info.
    Your inbox is still full.

  7. #24039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by NkyGuy8917  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I have been a fellow follower of the forum and appreciate all the intel you all bring to the table. I feel like it's finally time I start my contribution to this forum. Today I had a dream with Saffy. I reached out to her at 9:30 am this morning and she replied within the hour saying she was available. Her location is private. & she lives in a 1 bed room apartment just north of Cincinnati. There is also parking available directly in front of her complex. The driveway to the complex is very long and on your right, right after the big garden (you'll know what I'm talking about if you schedule anything w / her). Once I arrived she came out of the complex with her small dog and greeted me outside at the door. We walked upstairs to her apartment where it was just the two of us. Faint smoke smell upon entering. She did not smoke during our dream and her mouth surely didn't taste like smoke. Her pictures are very accurate. She is very petite, nice perky ass & tits. & did I say how tight her pussy is? Man I blasted in like 10 minutes LOL. After the deed I left the donation on her dresser and let myself out. The entire interaction didn't feel forced and I was comfortable. Her menu is very accommodating, all you have to do is ask. Would recommend.
    Nice review. Thanks. I saw her several years ago and had a good time, but she seems to go back & forth on the shaving / no shaving--I. E. , sometimes she has hairy armpits and legs and other times she doesn't. What's her current status?

  8. #24038

    Saffy / Alternative Fairy Punk

    Hello all,

    I have been a fellow follower of the forum and appreciate all the intel you all bring to the table. I feel like it's finally time I start my contribution to this forum. Today I had a dream with Saffy. I reached out to her at 9:30 am this morning and she replied within the hour saying she was available. Her location is private. & she lives in a 1 bed room apartment just north of Cincinnati. There is also parking available directly in front of her complex. The driveway to the complex is very long and on your right, right after the big garden (you'll know what I'm talking about if you schedule anything w / her). Once I arrived she came out of the complex with her small dog and greeted me outside at the door. We walked upstairs to her apartment where it was just the two of us. Faint smoke smell upon entering. She did not smoke during our dream and her mouth surely didn't taste like smoke. Her pictures are very accurate. She is very petite, nice perky ass & tits. & did I say how tight her pussy is? Man I blasted in like 10 minutes LOL. After the deed I left the donation on her dresser and let myself out. The entire interaction didn't feel forced and I was comfortable. Her menu is very accommodating, all you have to do is ask. Would recommend.

  9. #24037

    Huh?

    Hello friend,

    How did I disrespect you? I meant no disrespect. You said she was hot. I accepted that. I checked her ad. Indeed hot. I reached out to her to learn more. Based on her price point and the additional funds required to get BBBJ, I "respectfully passed. " By providing the hour rate, and info about covered and uncovered services, I provided additional info which provided context for decision making. Isn't that what we are supposed to be doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Enricojinx  [View Original Post]
    You don't want to see her, that is fine. But, don't throw disrespect on my name. Folks, check TroublePlay's posts. all he does is bad mouth other people's reviews and post random nonsense. See how many reviews he has actually posted of anyone NEW! Check mine. 180 legit reviews of actual women that everyone in town has benefited from. 100% facts. I don't have to share shit with anyone. This can be my last post if you all don't appreciate what I've done for this community.

  10. #24036

    Answer. Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by TMaxxxBbc7716  [View Original Post]
    Any one know of a girl that would be interested in meeting at least twice a month regularly for massage and relief for minimal of $$$ a session? No drug addicted or drama associated girls. I just want what I want. Willing to drive to or meet for an interesting conversation that could lead to a lucrative deal. Not a pimp, just a guy that is tired of the bull. I don't want problems or drama or bfs or drama. Just want what I want sensual, massage and release me from these knots!
    Melanie will fix you up for two benjies.

  11. #24035

    Go to girl

    Any one know of a girl that would be interested in meeting at least twice a month regularly for massage and relief for minimal of $$$ a session? No drug addicted or drama associated girls. I just want what I want. Willing to drive to or meet for an interesting conversation that could lead to a lucrative deal. Not a pimp, just a guy that is tired of the bull. I don't want problems or drama or bfs or drama. Just want what I want sensual, massage and release me from these knots!

  12. #24034

    This chick is FAAAAAAAT

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/84104347#.

    These are not pics of the actual girl you will meet. She looks like she used to weigh 350, but now weighs 250.

  13. #24033
    Quote Originally Posted by TampsKid21  [View Original Post]
    You getting defensive and proving my point.

    No $500 girl stays at the Shady Inn on west 8th.
    I don't see your point. He is correct about the high end hotels downtown. Need a key card also the watch people coming to much traffic send a red flag to management. How about giving a review of a provider instead putting down the ones others see.

  14. #24032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Manuela

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    You said she put on a "little" weight. Her profile says she is 120 kg. Prolly a typo but, LOL!

    BAM.
    Had a great visit today with Manuela still very hot and GFE. Very tight and all acronyms for me except Greek. Will repeat.

  15. #24031
    Quote Originally Posted by Enricojinx  [View Original Post]
    Your posts show how little you know and how inexperienced you are. For all you newbies out there, the touring, high end girls usually only stay in 2 hotels downtown and neither are particularly nice. Why? Because the higher end hotels downtown require key cards for the elevators to work.
    Thanks King for the Hotel 101 info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape