Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 5144
-
06-16-22 15:39 #3014Senior Member

Posts: 653She's another one asking top dollar & only does CBJ. No thank you.
Originally Posted by SL1983
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 07:53 #3013Senior Member

Posts: 2109Angel
This one is real. And she will not give up until you're done.
65279;https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...edia_i14074730.
-
06-16-22 05:24 #3012Senior Member

Posts: 90Don't think it's her
Pretty sure that's not her. Different number, different look, and I contacted both but only saw Krystal. She's not advertising right now, but she's still around.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 20:36 #3011Senior Member

Posts: 405Krystal / Carrisa
I'm not saying the girl posting as Carrisa isn't Krystal, but if it is, someone does amazing work at removing her tats, be it photo shop or whatever other method is used today.
Originally Posted by GerogeohWell
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 15:26 #3010Senior Member

Posts: 356Bailey
Thanks for the review, I didn't realize she was still in the biz. We're Facebook friends, always had a thing for her. I'll have to try and set something up, she's looking good!
Originally Posted by YachtsMan69
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 16:46 #3009Regular Member

Posts: 9Yea, Daphnee sounds right. I have real first and middle name and have been unsuccessful finding her on google, which is why I re-registered here. That would explain why she hasn't been answering on messenger. Oof, RIP.
Originally Posted by RandomFragment
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 14:17 #3008Senior Member

Posts: 650Looks like Daphnee. I saw her a few times years ago in Manchester. Kind of a weird Incall situation but it worked. Sweet girl and always a pleasant experience. I do believe someone posted about her untimely death but I can't offer any evidence of that. If you have her real name do a google search and let us know.
Originally Posted by Skinnyfan
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 13:54 #3007Senior Member

Posts: 133Eros
I have not seen her, but she has been advertising for The last couple of years. She also is quite expensive. But she doesn't look bad, a little thick for me though. IMO.
Originally Posted by SL1983
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 13:21 #3006Senior Member

Posts: 83Any Intel on the Menu?
Thinking about driving to civilization to indulge. Curious to know if anyone has given Sinthia a spin. Seen the vids, wondering if real life holds up LOL.
https://www.eros.com/new_hampshire/f...3184.htm?cat=1
-
06-14-22 12:46 #3005Senior Member

Posts: 356Daphnee?
Did she go by "Daphnee"? I think I remember hearing that she had passed away, if it's the same person.
Originally Posted by Skinnyfan
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 09:51 #3004Regular Member

Posts: 9Looking for an old friend
Hi,
I have been out of the game for a long time. Looking for an old friend (pic). She was a dancer in the area and hosted out of her apartment. Very nice. Can anyone refresh my memory? Can't remember name. All I have is this fb messenger pic which is no longer in use. She had some tats, thin, pretty short. Thank you so much!
-
06-14-22 07:47 #3003Senior Member

Posts: 187$3500/ month
I actually was trying to be herSD, but, too many issues so I declined. I have done the SD / SB thing before.
.
Originally Posted by GerogeohWell
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 01:27 #3002Senior Member

Posts: 242Krystal
She's posting as Carissa and hiding her face in the ads. Guess the relationship didn't last long? Anyone have any insights on how to become her boyfriend, I wouldn't mind it haha.
Originally Posted by NewView85
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 01:24 #3001Senior Member

Posts: 90Krystal
She is in fact still seeing people.
Originally Posted by Muffhunt
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 13:29 #3000Senior Member

Posts: 133Haircut
That is exactly what I'm trying to figure out! Lmao I'm 3/4 bald, so a haircut is not top on my priority list! Haha.
Originally Posted by Monger099
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






