Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 143 of 343 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 5144
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3014
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1983  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about driving to civilization to indulge. Curious to know if anyone has given Sinthia a spin. Seen the vids, wondering if real life holds up LOL.

    https://www.eros.com/new_hampshire/f...3184.htm?cat=1
    She's another one asking top dollar & only does CBJ. No thank you.

  2. #3013

    Angel

    This one is real. And she will not give up until you're done.

    65279;https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...edia_i14074730.

  3. #3012

    Don't think it's her

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I'm not saying the girl posting as Carrisa isn't Krystal, but if it is, someone does amazing work at removing her tats, be it photo shop or whatever other method is used today.
    Pretty sure that's not her. Different number, different look, and I contacted both but only saw Krystal. She's not advertising right now, but she's still around.

  4. #3011

    Krystal / Carrisa

    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    She's posting as Carissa and hiding her face in the ads. Guess the relationship didn't last long? Anyone have any insights on how to become her boyfriend, I wouldn't mind it haha.
    I'm not saying the girl posting as Carrisa isn't Krystal, but if it is, someone does amazing work at removing her tats, be it photo shop or whatever other method is used today.

  5. #3010

    Bailey

    Thanks for the review, I didn't realize she was still in the biz. We're Facebook friends, always had a thing for her. I'll have to try and set something up, she's looking good!

    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    I tried this on out the other day for a car date. She's def an addict but well put together for one. She was clean and fresh when we met, and she let me do what I wanted including BBFS & CIP. I had fun.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...play_i14011167

  6. #3009
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    Did she go by "Daphnee"? I think I remember hearing that she had passed away, if it's the same person.
    Yea, Daphnee sounds right. I have real first and middle name and have been unsuccessful finding her on google, which is why I re-registered here. That would explain why she hasn't been answering on messenger. Oof, RIP.

  7. #3008
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyfan  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I have been out of the game for a long time. Looking for an old friend (pic). She was a dancer in the area and hosted out of her apartment. Very nice. Can anyone refresh my memory? Can't remember name. All I have is this fb messenger pic which is no longer in use. She had some tats, thin, pretty short. Thank you so much!
    Looks like Daphnee. I saw her a few times years ago in Manchester. Kind of a weird Incall situation but it worked. Sweet girl and always a pleasant experience. I do believe someone posted about her untimely death but I can't offer any evidence of that. If you have her real name do a google search and let us know.

  8. #3007

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by SL1983  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about driving to civilization to indulge. Curious to know if anyone has given Sinthia a spin. Seen the vids, wondering if real life holds up LOL.

    https://www.eros.com/new_hampshire/f...3184.htm?cat=1
    I have not seen her, but she has been advertising for The last couple of years. She also is quite expensive. But she doesn't look bad, a little thick for me though. IMO.

  9. #3006

    Any Intel on the Menu?

    Thinking about driving to civilization to indulge. Curious to know if anyone has given Sinthia a spin. Seen the vids, wondering if real life holds up LOL.

    https://www.eros.com/new_hampshire/f...3184.htm?cat=1

  10. #3005

    Daphnee?

    Did she go by "Daphnee"? I think I remember hearing that she had passed away, if it's the same person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyfan  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I have been out of the game for a long time. Looking for an old friend (pic). She was a dancer in the area and hosted out of her apartment. Very nice. Can anyone refresh my memory? Can't remember name. All I have is this fb messenger pic which is no longer in use. She had some tats, thin, pretty short. Thank you so much!

  11. #3004

    Looking for an old friend

    Hi,

    I have been out of the game for a long time. Looking for an old friend (pic). She was a dancer in the area and hosted out of her apartment. Very nice. Can anyone refresh my memory? Can't remember name. All I have is this fb messenger pic which is no longer in use. She had some tats, thin, pretty short. Thank you so much!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D787B277-8B90-4272-B0F8-AFC9305D5D92.jpeg‎  

  12. #3003

    $3500/ month

    I actually was trying to be herSD, but, too many issues so I declined. I have done the SD / SB thing before.

    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    She's 1posting as Carissa and hiding her face in the ads. Guess the relationship didn't last long? Anyone have any insights on how to become her boyfriend, I wouldn't mind it haha.
    .

  13. #3002

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    She is in fact still seeing people.
    She's posting as Carissa and hiding her face in the ads. Guess the relationship didn't last long? Anyone have any insights on how to become her boyfriend, I wouldn't mind it haha.

  14. #3001

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffhunt  [View Original Post]
    Heard she has a new boyfriend and not seeing anyone now. Hopefully that changes because I never had a chance to see the new tits!
    She is in fact still seeing people.

  15. #3000

    Haircut

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger099  [View Original Post]
    Is she good for more than a snip?
    That is exactly what I'm trying to figure out! Lmao I'm 3/4 bald, so a haircut is not top on my priority list! Haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape