Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 339 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 5073
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3213
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any Happy Blue diamonds or Cialis they want to get rid of or happy to sell PM me.
    Send me a email I'm interested?

  2. #3212

    Blue Diamonds, Viagra, Cialis, Generics

    Anyone have any Happy Blue diamonds or Cialis they want to get rid of or happy to sell PM me.

  3. #3211
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerLuv  [View Original Post]
    https://us.escortsaffair.com/losange...d8a90e8c7df8f8

    Anyone know her performance. Looking to BB her.
    Looks and reads like a fake AF ad. "Backbare" LOL.

  4. #3210
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Under 40 but the attitude of Nurse Rached

    https://www.thatmall.com/tiana/

    This one comes back to L. A. When she is out of money or boyfriends.

    She was at temple of bliss and seemed to believe in handjobs.

    Now she is about as friendly as a candy striper in a liver ward.

    Stay away.

  5. #3209

  6. #3208
    https://us.escortsaffair.com/losange...d8a90e8c7df8f8

    Anyone know her performance. Looking to BB her.

  7. #3207
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal131  [View Original Post]
    So this is a butter face LOL.
    Regardless, if a girl has a butter face I've banged some of the best chicks with the best bodies and Cip'd them as well!

  8. #3206
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal131  [View Original Post]
    So this is a butter face LOL.
    I've inquired with her about setting up a meeting one time, but after one response, she left me on read, so I gave up. I'm just really curious about her performance, given her rates.

  9. #3205
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal131  [View Original Post]
    So this is a butter face LOL.
    [Deleted by Admin] She's fire and even better in person. BTW, she slides dick down her throat easily.

  10. #3204
    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacking  [View Original Post]
    Umm she's a fucking butter face. There are much better looking girls on Fig.
    So this is a butter face LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2f80585da46371dd97cb962ac0eda65d.jpg‎  

  11. #3203
    Quote Originally Posted by Socal2021  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/bustybeautyleah

    Long Time lurker, seen on the site she was coming to town.

    Upgrades are supposedly available read her TER reviews 21/23 are.

    Good reviews. Will report back on her when she's gets to town. Seeing.

    Her the first night she gets here will leave a review.
    420 for a nuru massage! That's a bit expensive for no FS and just a HJ!

  12. #3202
    https://tryst.link/massage/bustybeautyleah

    Long Time lurker, seen on the site she was coming to town.

    Upgrades are supposedly available read her TER reviews 21/23 are.

    Good reviews. Will report back on her when she's gets to town. Seeing.

    Her the first night she gets here will leave a review.

  13. #3201
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuyLiving  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? She's been around for a while but I haven't found any info about her on here.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sommer-150

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=235895

    https://adultsearch.com/california/a...scorts/1336175

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2948119
    I have she's smoking hot.

    Looks 7/10.

    Personality 7/10.

    Service 8/10.

  14. #3200
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal131  [View Original Post]
    I am very conflicted if I want to see her.

    "bound me up and take your way with me!"

    "No limits everything is on the table."

    "step on me, smack me, spit on me."

    Than I start to imagine 100 different guys spitting in her mouth and than I'm like nah that's ok LOL.
    I've seen her. One of the best nuts I've had with an escort. She's smoking fucking hot and let me do a lot. She aims to please and is very nice too.

  15. #3199
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Sea world

    Anyone know if this whale still provides?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTa8bdUfDPU

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape