Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 5068
-
06-14-22 17:45 #3193Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687She's asking for deposit so the only guarantee is that you will get ripped off so there's that.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 17:08 #3192Senior Member

Posts: 733She's fucking hot! I wonder if only the "No limits everything is on the table. " option guarantees BB? How about Greek?
Originally Posted by Animal131
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 12:37 #3191Senior Member

Posts: 316I am very conflicted if I want to see her.
Originally Posted by Usser144
[View Original Post]
"bound me up and take your way with me!"
"No limits everything is on the table."
"step on me, smack me, spit on me."
Than I start to imagine 100 different guys spitting in her mouth and than I'm like nah that's ok LOL.
-
06-12-22 13:33 #3190Senior Member

Posts: 39Morgan Taylor
[ / QUOTE].
Originally Posted by Rollins1
[View Original Post]
Thanks Rollins, I sent a PM.
-
06-11-22 00:12 #3189Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Pleistocene
I want to say I have seen abbie like 6-8 times. Twice like in the 2009-11 era, the first time was very good. Good handjob, attractive, showed me a puffy pink pussy and grabbed a toy to get herself going. The next time, I notice she had breakthrough b. O. - not covid. Body odor. Like even though her room smelled of like roses, she was gamy as a chicken from jon's market.
Originally Posted by RootPotter
[View Original Post]
Then, in like 2015, I was in her area at a project and saw her prolly again. A little more sag on those boobs, but she integrated a blow job into her opening repertoire. The b. O. Was off the charts and she had this glazed look in her eye while blowing me. Not like she was murmuring but like she was on experimental ketamine. It was weird. But you know me, I am a sucker for blow jobs and on the next go round, she barely kissed my 10 inch maglite.
Then, and I want to say it was like just before covid hit, I was in the area, and hit her again. I had a major stomach outbreak and had to destroy the toilet at the grandview market and texted her I would be late. I almost felt bad going to see her after taking the mother of all doo doos. Anyhow, as luck would have it when I got in I did have to tinkle so I used her upstairs toidy. And then I saw the most horrifying thing ever. Little shit marks at the back end of the rim. I have not seen that even in my office with the guy who shits and it smells like roast chinchilla. That could only mean she had backstop shit. Ugh. She blew me that time, but I was done. I think I only went to her cause backpage was gone and I had run out of old fucks on thatmall.
Then, I somehow got looped into a double with jade and her. Dios mio. First off jade's incall is in a fucken hut that if the choice were given to me, I would pick any freeway overpass to live in and next to a shit stained homeless fentanyl old lady. Second, the BJ was given with a condom. Third, it was so hot in that hut of jade's I almost did not pull one through.
Then, the other day I was at the old age home across the street for a visit with a fish eating client and I just moseyed on over. She was older, there was no head, it was as dull as watching a team meeting when the cleveland indians had to pick a new name.
-
06-10-22 19:03 #3188Senior Member

Posts: 28Abbie Taylor? She's basically around the block. That's who I ended up seeing two weeks ago. Yeah she's ancient, but still in good shape and a good value. She's also toned down the strange mumbling to herself during the session. LOL.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 20:29 #3187Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977No fuckee
There is a lot more on the menu, and it is not just dining at the sushi bar if you get my drift, LMFAO.
Originally Posted by RootPotter
[View Original Post]
She offers the inari combo but only on additional visits.
I want to say I have seen her three times.
The first must have been like 2008? She was thin, she was innocent, and she had her kid banging on the drum set while she had me in this dark massage room in a pad on Beverly Glen. I want to say that I recall nutting all over her flat as a Denny's skillet belly, but in any event, I almost passed out after nutting. Then she kind of disappeared.
Then in like 2015 or so, I saw her in this upstairs apartment in Santa Monica on fucken Kansas Ave. She had put on some weight, she mentioned more was on the menu, but the whole vibe of getting jerked off while there was a fucken quincanera downstairs was bad.
Then, during the fucken height of corona I did a double with her and another fucken fossil off that mall. Because it was so spendy, I got oral (with a condom on). That pretty much ended it for me.
-
06-08-22 17:37 #3186Senior Member

Posts: 28I didn't try. It didn't seem like there was anything else on the menu, but it was our first visit and I didn't push for it. You may know better than me if she would.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 22:56 #3185Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Fucking
Did you fuck her. Tube socks are consistent with the foo Foo homeless vibe of her incall.
Originally Posted by RootPotter
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 21:27 #3184Senior Member

Posts: 150Imapple
She's legit. Was Cartoon2020. Fun time.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 19:23 #3183Senior Member

Posts: 28I saw Jade last year, and she's still pretty hot taking her age into consideration, but my god that incall was awful. Oh, and she kept her tube socks on, which is always a turnoff for me.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 20:51 #3182Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Krth 101
Where in the living fuck can you find the oldest girls giving hand jobs?
Thatmall dot com of course:
https://www.thatmall.com/linsey/
I am like 99% sure I got a hand job from this hippo in like 2015. My back had recently given out and I stopped mongering for quite some time. Went to this one and she had me do stretching that almost did me in.
Then, she went in for the sensual part, and started jerking me like she was trying to shock my dick back to life with paddles. I was like, can you slow down just a little, to which she replied, I do this a lot, I know what I am doing.
As I recall, she complained that she had a bad back and she had this 75 pound lump of shit dog that she had to carry around and she complained about.
https://www.thatmall.com/stefanie/
Almost sure she has been doing this since 2005. The reviews on that other site are under Buttefly, Ava, Bodhi, it is her. She had this ridiculous mom gut that made her less (a lot) than her photos. She had good cock skills but the looks were a turn off.
https://www.thatmall.com/micheline/
Over 60. And that was in like 2018.
https://www.thatmall.com/robin/
Getting so close to 60 they are at Baskin Robbins getting the cake ready.
https://www.thatmall.com/jade/
Totally hot 15 years ago. Now has put on a lot of post substance happy weight and has the worst incall in the westside.
-
06-01-22 10:59 #3181Senior Member

Posts: 746Apple
I haven't seen her yet, but I have spoken to a few who have. She seems legit.
Originally Posted by LeanAznDude
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/imapple
-
06-01-22 09:36 #3180Regular Member

Posts: 4Does anyone know of a Thai escort?
Any leads would be much appreciated!
-
05-31-22 11:11 #3179Regular Member

Posts: 3Visiting LA any outcall recommendations
Hi, to all.
I am new to the forum. I ill be visiting LA in a few weeks and wanted to know if you have any recommendations for outcall escorts. Also I read about the Korean agency do they do outcall oronly incall?
I will be in the marina del ray area. Any tips are appreciated.











Reply With Quote






