Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 777 1177 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 24549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by MHassan  [View Original Post]
    Do Angie or Phoenix offer BBFS? I saw Angie offers FC but I like the full bare experience especially with the MILFs and GILFs.
    No on both.

  2. #14408
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy1029  [View Original Post]
    Saw Angie Summers and Phoenix Rising are coming to town. I have had several dreams with both of them they are a ton of fun and pros as long as you like mature ladies!

    Obviously rates are a bit higher around 3-4 for an hour.
    Do Angie or Phoenix offer BBFS? I saw Angie offers FC but I like the full bare experience especially with the MILFs and GILFs.

  3. #14407
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #14406
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenOh1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Vanessa in awhile at the red house in Catonsville. I saw Nina about a month ago. She was fine but not nearly as good as Vanessa. Last message I sent to the 7621 number I got a reply saying this number no longer receives texts. Anyone know ehats going on over there?

    Can someone PM me a number for Vanessa? I need my salad tossed and I want to give her a load of ranch with it.
    I texted the tonight and got a note back about a Paige. Asked for a picture but she said she was driving. Not sure what's going on there. I would love to get my hands on Vanessa's number as well but I think the guys with that number are keeping it close hold and I Don't blame them she was a great time.

  5. #14405

    Vickie-- any info

    Does anyone else have any input on this one- https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/..._provider_list.

    I did not find much. Face looks familiar. MDC.

  6. #14404

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus  [View Original Post]
    No lie, I'd rather hit the strolls than do anything with those two. But let us know how it goes LOL.
    They were just waking up and down Ashton couple weeks ago! Couldn't barely give that away!

    I mean this, NOT FOR FREE!

  7. #14403
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  8. #14402

    Shit will have you moving different

    Quote Originally Posted by WangusMaximus  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/84006033

    My prior post above. Still taking antibiotics to fully treat the bug I got from her. Turns out it was double infection with donovanosis and syphilis. I doubt she has gotten medical treatment. She's advertising on listcrawler again. Get medical attention immediately if you see her and start seeing bumps/sores on your willy.
    Hopefully you get well soon. Shit like this makes you move different. I got some from a SW once and caught a bacterial infection and found out after my girl told me. I been strapping ever since. Much respect for giving the warning. These drug addicted escorts are reckless with their bodies. The only thing that matters is the next high. Good luck.

  9. #14401
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus  [View Original Post]
    No lie, I'd rather hit the strolls than do anything with those two. But let us know how it goes LOL.
    I saw that ad a week or so ago. And I realized that O don't think I could be it to for either of them. But as always, YMMV.

  10. #14400
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Any lads give these 2 a go. She quoted doubles $. 8 for HHR and $1. 4 for the hr. I'm okay if they are SW'rs I have had a few doubles in trap houses so I'm not too concerned about the looks just more on the work they put out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83937129#.
    No lie, I'd rather hit the strolls than do anything with those two. But let us know how it goes LOL.

  11. #14399

    Doubles

    Any lads give these 2 a go. She quoted doubles $. 8 for HHR and $1. 4 for the hr. I'm okay if they are SW'rs I have had a few doubles in trap houses so I'm not too concerned about the looks just more on the work they put out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83937129#.

  12. #14398

    No Nina Number

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me Nina's digits. Haven't seen her in awhile.
    It was that same number ending in 7621. Number no longer in service it seems.

  13. #14397

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenOh1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Vanessa in awhile at the red house in Catonsville. I saw Nina about a month ago. She was fine but not nearly as good as Vanessa. Last message I sent to the 7621 number I got a reply saying this number no longer receives texts. Anyone know ehats going on over there?

    Can someone PM me a number for Vanessa? I need my salad tossed and I want to give her a load of ranch with it.
    Can you PM me Nina's digits. Haven't seen her in awhile.

  14. #14396

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerMan11  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday afternoon at her incall, 10 minutes away from my hotel. She is bigger than her pictures but not in a bad way. She is definitely a chatty Cathy. Went for the ss /120 and got a phenomenal BBBJ. She seemed to really enjoy it and got into it. CIMSO. I will return next time I'm passing through.
    Could you please provide link or phone, thanks.

  15. #14395

    The Red house in Catonsville

    I haven't seen Vanessa in awhile at the red house in Catonsville. I saw Nina about a month ago. She was fine but not nearly as good as Vanessa. Last message I sent to the 7621 number I got a reply saying this number no longer receives texts. Anyone know ehats going on over there?

    Can someone PM me a number for Vanessa? I need my salad tossed and I want to give her a load of ranch with it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape