Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 777 1177 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 24534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14394

    Bex

    Saw her yesterday afternoon at her incall, 10 minutes away from my hotel. She is bigger than her pictures but not in a bad way. She is definitely a chatty Cathy. Went for the ss /120 and got a phenomenal BBBJ. She seemed to really enjoy it and got into it. CIMSO. I will return next time I'm passing through.

  2. #14393

    Add does work

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that report, I've been watching her posts for months and never saw any reviews or many comments, I assumed it was a scam. I'll get out and see her this week.
    Which one was it could you please give number or new link.

  3. #14392

    Angie / Phoenix

    Saw Angie Summers and Phoenix Rising are coming to town. I have had several dreams with both of them they are a ton of fun and pros as long as you like mature ladies!

    Obviously rates are a bit higher around 3-4 for an hour.

  4. #14391

    Fake as hell

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    Meera Kumar busty Indian lady on Tryst in Baltimore. Anybody test drive that?

    Thanks in advance.
    Don't you think it's fake. Why don't you fall for that and report back instead of asking group? We should use our little brains for mongering IMHO.

  5. #14390

    Correct

    The demand is so astronomically high. Guys are getting cashapp scammed or ghosted and going right back to that same provider. It wasn't like this before.

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing you haven't been married and or divorced, LOL.

    But, the context of these posts are discussing that even if a girl is fucking for $, she is generally in a position to pick and choose who she will fuck for that $. Especially for girls who are more sought after and popular. Semantics over picking and choosing does change that situation. In the current market, demand just seems to be outstripping supply, and that's never good for the buyer.

  6. #14389
    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Ill be so bold. If she is fucking for $, she is not picking and choosing. The ones truely picking and choosing are the ones not after the $300 in your pocket and as little time as they can get away with spending with you.

    BQ22.
    I'm guessing you haven't been married and or divorced, LOL.

    But, the context of these posts are discussing that even if a girl is fucking for $, she is generally in a position to pick and choose who she will fuck for that $. Especially for girls who are more sought after and popular. Semantics over picking and choosing does change that situation. In the current market, demand just seems to be outstripping supply, and that's never good for the buyer.

  7. #14388

    Meera Kumar

    Meera Kumar busty Indian lady on Tryst in Baltimore. Anybody test drive that?

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #14387

    Maybe

    She turned down 1 k+ offers. So you have a point when you say she wants to spend as little time with you as possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Ill be so bold. If she is fucking for $, she is not picking and choosing. The ones truely picking and choosing are the ones not after the $300 in your pocket and as little time as they can get away with spending with you.

    BQ22.

  9. #14386

    BQ drops facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Ill be so bold. If she is fucking for $, she is not picking and choosing. The ones truely picking and choosing are the ones not after the $300 in your pocket and as little time as they can get away with spending with you.

    BQ22.
    Agreed and facts, always enjoy your posts brother!

    C92.

  10. #14385

    Anyone legit?

    Hey Bmore brethren, C92 from Ohio here dropping in as I do from time to time. Ill be down pretty soon for business, any decent thick ladies available? i like my ladies in their 30's and 40's with big tits and a big ass. Lost touch with my former regular when I'm in the area and she hiked her rates way up so def a hard pass there. Any info appreciated, if I end up taking a TOFTT plunge I will report back as well.

    C92.

  11. #14384
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    See rants and raves. That is clearly not the case. The market is ran by them probably forever due to no compeititon/supply.
    Ill be so bold. If she is fucking for $, she is not picking and choosing. The ones truely picking and choosing are the ones not after the $300 in your pocket and as little time as they can get away with spending with you.

    BQ22.

  12. #14383

    More and more price hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her was back in Feb 2022. She use to do BBJ and BB FS, but now that's all NOT negotiable.
    With less and less services as before.

    Thanks.

  13. #14382

    Shyanne

    Last time I saw her was back in Feb 2022. She use to do BBJ and BB FS, but now that's all NOT negotiable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    With gas prices don't understand outcalls only with her. I know legit. What's the outcall process for her. Driver or independent.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...y/196904585263

  14. #14381

    Anybody seen her since back

    With gas prices don't understand outcalls only with her. I know legit. What's the outcall process for her. Driver or independent.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...y/196904585263

  15. #14380
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerMan11  [View Original Post]
    In Maryland for a few days and this one caught my eye. Good reviews on LC just wanted to see if anybody here has seen her. If I follow through will report afterwards.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83797419
    I've seen her before, About a year ago. She was nice. Very chatty, but in a good way. My visit was $. 8 for a half, but I've seen some say $. 6. I tried to see her a second time but she ghosted me, so I haven't tried to see her since. She's good, but I don't know if she $.8 good. I did not have a bad time with her. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape