Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 906 1406 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 23695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17620

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    Well I know I'm not a glamour hooter but those photos are raw and unfiltered. Obviously I was trying to capture the essence of her assets.
    That same pose in a thong woul she d be HOF. Or a front picture would also help. But 4 Pic of same feature in same of what ever she was wearing probably not her most flateting. But I trust your judgment!!

  2. #17619
    Nothing there to review. Its a scam.

  3. #17618
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by OneHourAtATime  [View Original Post]
    Just screwing with you LOL, to be fair. Those pants with those weird seams are probably the worst ever for trying to show off her body type. I don't think that even a pro could make those look good in a photo. I'm guessing they look a whole lot better in person.
    Vampire, pants should have come of first, then you take pics. LOL Just messing with you man. .

  4. #17617

    Stacy B

    Saw Stacy. The former "model" that uses pics from 25 years ago. I've seen her before. Prices are higher now. Gets the job done I guess. I've only ever seen her when I've hit a dry spell and others aren't contacting me. May see again if I get desperate need of a mouth.

  5. #17616

  6. #17615

    Fairness

    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    Well I know I'm not a glamour shooter but those photos are raw and unfiltered. Obviously I was trying to capture the essence of her assets.
    Just screwing with you LOL, to be fair. Those pants with those weird seams are probably the worst ever for trying to show off her body type. I don't think that even a pro could make those look good in a photo. I'm guessing they look a whole lot better in person.

  7. #17614
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNot103  [View Original Post]
    Lmao same thoughts here. Not sure what we are to be impressed with these pics.
    Well I know I'm not a glamour shooter but those photos are raw and unfiltered. Obviously I was trying to capture the essence of her assets.

  8. #17613
    Quote Originally Posted by OneHourAtATime  [View Original Post]
    A photographer you are not LOL. But - your willingness to share is always appreciated!
    Lmao same thoughts here. Not sure what we are to be impressed with these pics.

  9. #17612

    Appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    I've got a new UTR girl named Sherry who will be available tonight only. Very petite 5' spinner with a heart shaped ass and shoulder length dark hair with highlights.
    A photographer you are not LOL. But - your willingness to share is always appreciated!

  10. #17611

    Violet

    Had a great time this morning visiting Violet. She was very accommodating to my schedule and was dressed as requested. Her neighborhood and incall location took me completely off guard as to how nice and clean it was. Definitely not your usual flop house. Due to her location, willingness to do what is asked and just how amazing she looks, I can see. Yself going broke seeing her 😂128514;.

  11. #17610

    New UTR Gril

    I've got a new UTR girl named Sherry who will be available tonight only. Very petite 5' spinner with a heart shaped ass and shoulder length dark hair with highlights.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SherryHeartShaped.jpg‎   Sherry2ndHeartShape.jpg‎   SherryLandscape.jpg‎   SherryLandscape2nd.jpg‎  

  12. #17609

    All Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by Budd2  [View Original Post]
    I would see Lilly again, she was a fun date.

    I tried sending you a message but your mailbox is full.
    My box is all cleared. Yeah she's definitely a fun date.

  13. #17608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1368

    Vamp, your mailbox is full

    I would see Lilly again, she was a fun date.

    I tried sending you a message but your mailbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    Lily is back for a little bit. She's giving discounts to those she seen before. If you're a senior member I have her current contact number. It is incall only.

    She and I have had our differences in the past but I would really recommend her. Well worth the experience. If you're tired of the stg lineup definitely see her.

  14. #17607

    Lily

    Lily is back for a little bit. She's giving discounts to those she seen before. If you're a senior member I have her current contact number. It is incall only.

    She and I have had our differences in the past but I would really recommend her. Well worth the experience. If you're tired of the stg lineup definitely see her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snapchat-163999604.jpg‎   Snapchat-64356976.jpg‎   Snapchat-802307354.jpg‎   Snapchat-1004593866.jpg‎  

  15. #17606
    Quote Originally Posted by PopGarden10  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she does. Or at least did in recent weeks they tend to rotate through bartenders a lot. But at the very least it's one you know is real. I've seen her a couple times. Looks like her pictures. Not my the type of body I like so didn't try to inquire about other services when I've seen her.
    She was kinda bitchy when I saw her. Definite pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape