Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 23696
-
06-16-22 16:47 #17621Senior Member

Posts: 1144Vamp
You may not be the best photographer, but your pictures are STILL better then the sting ads pictures bro! But hell, if they have busted prosecutors, cops, and doctors with their fake looking ads, hypothetically your slightly better photographs would have the potential to bust some senators or maybe governor / presidential candidates!
Originally Posted by VamphireWknd
[View Original Post]
L M F A O
C92.
-
06-16-22 16:35 #17620Senior Member

Posts: 238Pictures
That same pose in a thong woul she d be HOF. Or a front picture would also help. But 4 Pic of same feature in same of what ever she was wearing probably not her most flateting. But I trust your judgment!!
Originally Posted by VamphireWknd
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 16:32 #17619Senior Member

Posts: 2002Nothing there to review. Its a scam.
Originally Posted by RossTheBoss090
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 15:15 #17618Banned Member

Posts: 3188Vampire, pants should have come of first, then you take pics. LOL Just messing with you man. .
Originally Posted by OneHourAtATime
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 14:17 #17617Senior Member

Posts: 118Stacy B
Saw Stacy. The former "model" that uses pics from 25 years ago. I've seen her before. Prices are higher now. Gets the job done I guess. I've only ever seen her when I've hit a dry spell and others aren't contacting me. May see again if I get desperate need of a mouth.
-
06-16-22 12:56 #17616Regular Member

Posts: 17Reviews at all
-
06-16-22 09:46 #17615Senior Member

Posts: 354Fairness
Just screwing with you LOL, to be fair. Those pants with those weird seams are probably the worst ever for trying to show off her body type. I don't think that even a pro could make those look good in a photo. I'm guessing they look a whole lot better in person.
Originally Posted by VamphireWknd
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 07:14 #17614Senior Member

Posts: 836Well I know I'm not a glamour shooter but those photos are raw and unfiltered. Obviously I was trying to capture the essence of her assets.
Originally Posted by WhyNot103
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 20:41 #17613Senior Member

Posts: 49Lmao same thoughts here. Not sure what we are to be impressed with these pics.
Originally Posted by OneHourAtATime
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 16:25 #17612Senior Member

Posts: 354Appreciated
A photographer you are not LOL. But - your willingness to share is always appreciated!
Originally Posted by VamphireWknd
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 13:05 #17611Senior Member

Posts: 156Violet
Had a great time this morning visiting Violet. She was very accommodating to my schedule and was dressed as requested. Her neighborhood and incall location took me completely off guard as to how nice and clean it was. Definitely not your usual flop house. Due to her location, willingness to do what is asked and just how amazing she looks, I can see. Yself going broke seeing her 😂128514;.
-
06-15-22 12:48 #17610Senior Member

Posts: 836New UTR Gril
I've got a new UTR girl named Sherry who will be available tonight only. Very petite 5' spinner with a heart shaped ass and shoulder length dark hair with highlights.
-
06-14-22 23:19 #17609Senior Member

Posts: 836All Clear
My box is all cleared. Yeah she's definitely a fun date.
Originally Posted by Budd2
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 22:57 #17608Senior Member

Posts: 1368Vamp, your mailbox is full
I would see Lilly again, she was a fun date.
I tried sending you a message but your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by VamphireWknd
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 22:49 #17607Senior Member

Posts: 836Lily
Lily is back for a little bit. She's giving discounts to those she seen before. If you're a senior member I have her current contact number. It is incall only.
She and I have had our differences in the past but I would really recommend her. Well worth the experience. If you're tired of the stg lineup definitely see her.










Reply With Quote





