Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 324 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 374 424 824 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13975

    Check The SW Thread for Info on Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDover0906  [View Original Post]
    Hood porn chick been dropping ads on LC for a month and some change anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/83906272#.

    200 quick, 250 hh, 500 hr. Everything covered, no GFE. Might be a decent notch on the belt for a hhr. Seen her flicks only reason I'm considering taking the plunge.

    Same for Alexis. Not sure about the rates but she provides in the Orlando / Tampa region.
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneAshley380  [View Original Post]
    Raven Swallows has some hood porn out and is 200 hr.
    BenDover,

    I added some intel on the matter over in the Streetwalker Thread about Raven since that's where most of all the other conversations about her pretty much live.

    Grain 56.

  2. #13974
    Quote Originally Posted by HotBeefU  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a lot of members post about BBJ'S. I was wondering if anyone ever contacted an std from a BBJ. I know it is possible, but not as likely as with other types of sex. I was just wondering what are the real odds of getting an std from a BBJ ?
    I'm a bit paranoid about catching something but I have partaken and might partake in the future. My actual number of bbbjs from pros is only a handful and Ive never had a problem.

    Here's my non scientific research / reasoning:

    You won't find anyone who can provide actual odds because there is no research on just bbbjs of any type. What you do get is most everyone admits it's possible. Government websites and mainstream sites will make you believe it's pretty easy to catch something with BBBJ. If you dig you can find more nuanced medical professionals who will tell you it's very long odds to catch something that way, but still possible. Best I can tell you can catch HSV1 from oral but most people have a previous infection orally so they're immune. HSV2 is theoretically possible but highly unlikely someone would have it orally to transfer via BBBJ. Gonorrhea is possible as is syphillis but typically not orally. Chylamidia I've heard is not possible but also heard it is. An NGU is probably most likely and kind of like getting a UTI.

    I personally think if you delve into the world of Sex Workers who are heavy drug users, street people and generally don't take care of themselves you're upping your odds. Someone who is taking good care of themselves physically is much less likely to contract something and more likely to take care of it if they do. All that said, abstaining is the only guarantee.

  3. #13973

    STIs (formerly STDs)

    There is a wealth of information to wade through here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ion-and-Advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotBeefU  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a lot of members post about BBJ'S. I was wondering if anyone ever contacted an std from a BBJ. I know it is possible, but not as likely as with other types of sex. I was just wondering what are the real odds of getting an std from a BBJ ?

  4. #13972

    Blushing

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris355  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember ebony chick with enormous juggs in the airport area? She was on Eros, huge tits with straight hair. I am not sure if this is the correct name. I want to think this was 10 years ago. Just curious if she is out there maybe in a different part of the country. Grain probably knows since he knows everything else.
    Nah, don't recall her. Thanks for the call-out though. I readily admit, I don't know everything. In fact, I am FAR from that level, and I have no problem admitting that as a fact. What I do know pretty well though is how to read current and old posts and can easily see when Mongers go from providing valuable Forum Intel to becoming contradictory, misleading or even turning Creepily Quasi.

    Grain 56.

  5. #13971

    Simone by the airport

    Does anyone remember ebony chick with enormous juggs in the airport area? She was on Eros, huge tits with straight hair. I am not sure if this is the correct name. I want to think this was 10 years ago. Just curious if she is out there maybe in a different part of the country. Grain probably knows since he knows everything else. 😄

  6. #13970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is possible but highly unlikely for a male to get an std by receiving oral. There would have to be a lot of conditions met by both parties including open sores on you and her. I'm not a doctor nor do I play one on tv.
    Did you at least fuck at a holiday Inn express last night? That would make your advice credible.

    Jesse.

  7. #13969

    Blessed

    Quote Originally Posted by HotBeefU  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a lot of members post about BBJ'S. I was wondering if anyone ever contacted an std from a BBJ. I know it is possible, but not as likely as with other types of sex. I was just wondering what are the real odds of getting an std from a BBJ ?
    So far the God's of suck it till you drop (a nut) have smiled on my dick. Never caught any infection but then I don't stick my Johnson in anyone's mouth uncovered. YMMV. But if you have a S. O. , I don't recommend BBBJ or bb anything.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  8. #13968

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by HotBeefU  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a lot of members post about BBJ'S. I was wondering if anyone ever contacted an std from a BBJ. I know it is possible, but not as likely as with other types of sex. I was just wondering what are the real odds of getting an std from a BBJ ?
    Yes it is possible but highly unlikely for a male to get an std by receiving oral. There would have to be a lot of conditions met by both parties including open sores on you and her. I'm not a doctor nor do I play one on tv.

  9. #13967

    Again?

    Quote Originally Posted by HotBeefU  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a lot of members post about BBJ'S. I was wondering if anyone ever contacted an std from a BBJ. I know it is possible, but not as likely as with other types of sex. I was just wondering what are the real odds of getting an std from a BBJ ?
    I think you got a pretty good reply about this ask 5 1/2 years ago when you posted a similar question.

    Grain 56.

  10. #13966

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDover0906  [View Original Post]
    Hood porn chick been dropping ads on LC for a month and some change anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/83906272#.

    200 quick, 250 hh, 500 hr. Everything covered, no GFE. Might be a decent notch on the belt for a hhr. Seen her flicks only reason I'm considering taking the plunge.

    Same for Alexis. Not sure about the rates but she provides in the Orlando / Tampa region.
    Raven Swallows has some hood porn out and is 200 hr.

  11. #13965

    Transmission

    I have noticed a lot of members post about BBJ'S. I was wondering if anyone ever contacted an std from a BBJ. I know it is possible, but not as likely as with other types of sex. I was just wondering what are the real odds of getting an std from a BBJ ?

  12. #13964

    Curious about Lexxxi London & Alexis Andrews

    Hood porn chick been dropping ads on LC for a month and some change anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/83906272#.

    200 quick, 250 hh, 500 hr. Everything covered, no GFE. Might be a decent notch on the belt for a hhr. Seen her flicks only reason I'm considering taking the plunge.

    Same for Alexis. Not sure about the rates but she provides in the Orlando / Tampa region.

  13. #13963

    Zada

    Went to the new Zada Hotel last night.

    Very secure well lit parking lot.

    Very easy check in, paid cash and they kept my I'd.

    Much easier than the X experience.

    Rates are similar but their overnight is 12 hours for $75 instead of 8 hours for $80.

    Rooms are not up to par with X.

    Smaller rooms filled up with a king size bed and there's a glass two person shower where the stripper pole would be. They also have that goofy little chair. Glass door to the toilet also, but it's discreet if you don't go to the mini fridge. Snacks cost a little more, if you care. Instead of neon type lighting there's one of those prismatic disco type lights and plain white hotel walls

    I actually like the building better but the rooms don't have the same vibe as X.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20220613_210358864_HDR.jpg‎  

  14. #13962

    I'm inquiring myself!

    Quote Originally Posted by CDieselD  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her post for at least a year now with no reviews or comments. I've texted her and it's very sporadic when she answers but I might take the plunge.

  15. #13961

    Tru Blu?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape