Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 18819
-
06-15-22 13:50 #13974Senior Member

Posts: 1237Did you at least fuck at a holiday Inn express last night? That would make your advice credible.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
Jesse.
-
06-15-22 12:44 #13973Senior Member

Posts: 2007Blessed
So far the God's of suck it till you drop (a nut) have smiled on my dick. Never caught any infection but then I don't stick my Johnson in anyone's mouth uncovered. YMMV. But if you have a S. O. , I don't recommend BBBJ or bb anything.
Originally Posted by HotBeefU
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there and happy hunting.
NC HUNTER.
-
06-15-22 12:29 #13972Senior Member

Posts: 1150Bbbj
Yes it is possible but highly unlikely for a male to get an std by receiving oral. There would have to be a lot of conditions met by both parties including open sores on you and her. I'm not a doctor nor do I play one on tv.
Originally Posted by HotBeefU
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 11:40 #13971Senior Member

Posts: 1837Again?
I think you got a pretty good reply about this ask 5 1/2 years ago when you posted a similar question.
Originally Posted by HotBeefU
[View Original Post]
Grain 56.
-
06-15-22 11:33 #13970Senior Member

Posts: 723Meh
Raven Swallows has some hood porn out and is 200 hr.
Originally Posted by BenDover0906
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 09:09 #13969Senior Member

Posts: 38Transmission
I have noticed a lot of members post about BBJ'S. I was wondering if anyone ever contacted an std from a BBJ. I know it is possible, but not as likely as with other types of sex. I was just wondering what are the real odds of getting an std from a BBJ ?
-
06-14-22 20:32 #13968Senior Member

Posts: 60Curious about Lexxxi London & Alexis Andrews
Hood porn chick been dropping ads on LC for a month and some change anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/83906272#.
200 quick, 250 hh, 500 hr. Everything covered, no GFE. Might be a decent notch on the belt for a hhr. Seen her flicks only reason I'm considering taking the plunge.
Same for Alexis. Not sure about the rates but she provides in the Orlando / Tampa region.
-
06-14-22 13:32 #13967Senior Member

Posts: 723Zada
Went to the new Zada Hotel last night.
Very secure well lit parking lot.
Very easy check in, paid cash and they kept my I'd.
Much easier than the X experience.
Rates are similar but their overnight is 12 hours for $75 instead of 8 hours for $80.
Rooms are not up to par with X.
Smaller rooms filled up with a king size bed and there's a glass two person shower where the stripper pole would be. They also have that goofy little chair. Glass door to the toilet also, but it's discreet if you don't go to the mini fridge. Snacks cost a little more, if you care. Instead of neon type lighting there's one of those prismatic disco type lights and plain white hotel walls
I actually like the building better but the rooms don't have the same vibe as X.
-
06-14-22 12:43 #13966Banned Member

Posts: 4I'm inquiring myself!
I've seen her post for at least a year now with no reviews or comments. I've texted her and it's very sporadic when she answers but I might take the plunge.
Originally Posted by CDieselD
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 09:10 #13965Senior Member

Posts: 51Tru Blu?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/83862096
Anybody have any insight here?
-
06-12-22 15:47 #13964Regular Member

Posts: 19Anyone got info on her or it she's real?
While this listcrawler is specifically for Tampa, she advertises in multiple cities in and around the Orlando Florida area (Orlando being the incall location). We chatted on Snapchat, but she asks for a $30 deposit. That was a red flag but I'm willing to continue if she's good. I was wondering if anyone had experience with this gall and if they had a good experience.
Her Snapchat handle is- julia_k22780.
Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/83750545
-
06-12-22 10:51 #13963Senior Member

Posts: 723Zada
Anyone been yet?
I see the Now Open sign, but never see any cars there.
-
06-11-22 17:05 #13962Senior Member

Posts: 168Monica, Ads are lacking
Her latest ads are lacking any contact info. PM me a number if you have it.
Originally Posted by Dlaun
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 21:58 #13961Senior Member

Posts: 187Good info
Thank you for the update. I was 3 blocks away at Americana and went another direction. If I was thinking I would have checked it out. Too bad it will not be as advertised.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 21:17 #13960Senior Member

Posts: 1837Zada
In my post, I had a paragraph explaining that I didn't think it was open yet, but I must have accidentally erased that paragraph before I hit upload report, as I now don't see it in my original post.
Originally Posted by DavidTnOrl
[View Original Post]
Unless it opened late yesterday afternoon or maybe today, it's not open to my knowledge. In my original post, I added a general description of the property as general info for the Forum as a whole as the website is Very deceptive to how it looks. If someone expected to see a sleek modern contemporary building when they pulled up, they will be quite disappointed.
It appeared to be locked up tight to non-construction traffic as of Wednesday afternoon when I went by there on 4 different passes and during the 2 times I was parked across the street at the 7-11.
Grain 56.










Reply With Quote






