Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 59503
-
06-15-22 15:45 #48823Senior Member

Posts: 343Dds
I wouldn't say that. Mimi actually gives a decent massage and ending. And depending on how she feels about you, there may be more on the table, but that's been reported already.
Originally Posted by LoneWolf5
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 14:16 #48822Senior Member

Posts: 798I think Gina left but I could be wrong. FunGuy would know if she's still there and what days she works.
Originally Posted by DreamHound
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 13:58 #48821Regular Member

Posts: 9Experience with Coady
Saw this one a while back meant to review. She is in a rough area so keep that in mind. Apartment had a interesting smell like old food but was clean. I opted for the hr nuru however later in the session received DATY and also BBFS. I left my milk in her kinda wish I had not done that but she looks like the pictures. Her teeth are not the best so as long as she didn't talk I could keep a hard.
https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/f2371...2-fb798f44602a
-
06-15-22 11:33 #48820Senior Member

Posts: 798It was a skinner lady, decline her and only go for Cindy.
Originally Posted by Ombudsman5150
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 11:32 #48819Senior Member

Posts: 798Wish the shop had you as a connection. Appreciate what you did for the guy who had a lackluster time at Massage Legend and you were able to get it made up to him. That was really cool and a really good business practice for ML.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 11:27 #48818Senior Member

Posts: 798Yeah I'd say that's a good amount of time!
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 11:10 #48817Senior Member

Posts: 798Thanks for the recent review on T+.
Originally Posted by Bungalow
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 11:06 #48816Senior Member

Posts: 798I'm not since I had a great time there last time. That's why I was surprised and wanted to give info other mongers could hopefully use.
Originally Posted by BandaLider
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 10:55 #48815Senior Member

Posts: 798Right. Decline the skinnier lady. I learned the hard way and wrote a report shortly after I saw her. Had an amazing time with Cindy (larger gal) when I went for the hour with her.
Originally Posted by BandaLider
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 08:19 #48814Senior Member

Posts: 36Is this a Camp?
Originally Posted by LoneWolf5
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 07:09 #48813Regular Member

Posts: 4Lemon still closed
I checked yesterday; still closed as 'under renovation' as per sign on the door.
Originally Posted by Ombudsman5150
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 00:59 #48812Senior Member

Posts: 447Oh oops. Mandy was the one I was thinking of.
Originally Posted by AsianMan03
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 23:59 #48811Banned Member

Posts: 2410Not for me, I would hand MMS $200 for everything and she's bring out her best girl. And if I had been drinking previously in Midtown she would let me spend the night in the back room.
Originally Posted by Nickotine75
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 21:50 #48810

Posts: 682Thanks
For the lead. I'll try her out. I don't mind a little pudge on my girls. After all, I ain't no got damn Adonis myself.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 20:16 #48809Senior Member

Posts: 54This is true except Gold Spa, back in the days, they let $$ walk out the door unscathed.
Originally Posted by Ombudsman5150
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





