Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 13803
-
06-14-22 21:23 #7503Senior Member

Posts: 273Ikr
Hmmm wonder why!
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 19:45 #7502Senior Member

Posts: 413Ikr
There was one for SS but was not a stellar review though...
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 17:09 #7501Senior Member

Posts: 534Variety
I'm sure that's a real pics. No photo-shopping there. Why are all your posts only on HKPD? If you are going to fake being a monger on this site at least throw in a few BS reviews for other joints, hahaha. Sheesh.
Originally Posted by AkVitas
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 12:03 #7500Shill, ignore my posts

Posts: 21I went to HKPD around 11 am yesterday morning, Was sitting in my car and kept spying for about an hour if there were any LEO around there. Nothing happened, everything was normal. So I texted with Ivy and asked who was available, she said both, and I went in (BTW backdoor is available), had a perfect process with the new girl Rose, Not as good looking as Kim but the service was great, even better than Kim. It was a wonderful session again.
Originally Posted by AkVitas
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 09:07 #7499Senior Member

Posts: 808A mix of a MP with a brothel ran out of a apartment, house or unmarked store fronts. The girls are usually travelers that work the circuit in major cities so the lineup changes every 10-14 days. Locations and #'s change for obvious reasons which is why they are referred to by nickname on here rather than by # or location.
Originally Posted by Zero0001
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 08:53 #7498Senior Member

Posts: 137BHC Entrance
If you are concerned about how busy that corner is.
Originally Posted by Yes11
[View Original Post]
One suggestion on entering BHC: Park in the neighborhood, off of Archer.
Use the side street to walk down and then enter BHC.
You get less noticed by everybody waiting for the bus on the corner.
-
06-12-22 20:48 #7497Senior Member

Posts: 25RL Room 1
Recommend Alice for VIP. Unrushed and a good time.
-
06-12-22 15:14 #7496Senior Member

Posts: 2111Halstead St
I just got a text message a picture of 3 hotties along with the address asking if I could cum for a little play times. 716 are code. Anyone familiar with this agency or place?
-
06-12-22 11:48 #7495Shill, ignore my posts

Posts: 21Was back in town but I have been watched by my crazy wife for a few days! Thank god she left me alone. It's my first time going to SS. I visited Mikreal today. The pics are real and I waited about 1 hr, finally I'm in, but It was disappointing, no surprise, no good service, paid 260 for a VIP session that rushed me in 20 min. I think HKPD is good for me but I heard LEO around there recently so I have to be careful. Will stay in my car and spy around to check what's going on there. Will report tomorrow.
-
06-12-22 08:42 #7494Senior Member

Posts: 2111Thai
Thanks for the pics / post. She is a bit thicker than most but most definitely very sexy looking!
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 18:35 #7493Senior Member

Posts: 1713New rotation at PAC
It looks like the Thai girl did show up at PAC afterall. I was worried she might not. I have been told the pics on their Twitter page are real, so hopefully they really are real. At only 130 hhr / 160 hr price point, hopefully the line to see her is not bad. Thai girls are my favorites.
And it looks like the pics for the other girl were taken inside of her room at PAC as I recognize the bedsheet lol. Not an ass man myself, but her ass looks mighty juicy in that one pic and it looks like she has a slim figure based on the other pic. Might just splurge and do a double. Never had a Thai / Chinese double before.
https://twitter.com/Pearlangelschi
-
06-11-22 09:47 #7492Senior Member

Posts: 293Upcharge for GFE
You need to pay an upcharge beyond the entrance fee for GFE (BBBJ) so total damage is closer to 300 than 200. Not worth it in my opinion for MINLF's (mothers I would not like to fuck) with baby damage and boob jobs that you have to wait in line for and don't wash thoroughly between appointments. They don't even have a real bathroom, just a hose to clean yourself like a circus elephant. As a bonus, they may give you a small bottle of water and some flesh-eating bacteria to take home. You can get full service with BBBJ there though and that is enough for some. For me, I would rather go where they value my business and treat me like a valued customer so that the girl is freshly showered (including her hair) and waiting for me when I arrive at the specified time and doesn't have baby damage or a boob job.
Originally Posted by BareOnly2018
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 01:46 #7491Regular Member

Posts: 4Same. Please pm.
Originally Posted by Deeefggrr
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 01:44 #7490Regular Member

Posts: 4New to the forums, active hobbiest
Can someone please tell me what the Asian Apartments are?
-
06-10-22 23:49 #7489Senior Member

Posts: 53Same
I'm wondering too.
Originally Posted by DangMan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






