Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 338 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 5068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3193
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    She's fucking hot! I wonder if only the "No limits everything is on the table. " option guarantees BB? How about Greek?
    She's asking for deposit so the only guarantee is that you will get ripped off so there's that.

  2. #3192
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal131  [View Original Post]
    I am very conflicted if I want to see her.

    "bound me up and take your way with me!"

    "No limits everything is on the table."

    "step on me, smack me, spit on me."

    Than I start to imagine 100 different guys spitting in her mouth and than I'm like nah that's ok LOL.
    She's fucking hot! I wonder if only the "No limits everything is on the table. " option guarantees BB? How about Greek?

  3. #3191
    Quote Originally Posted by Usser144  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen May Luna before? Looks like she's a cam girl and does OF and PH. Probably going to see her soon and just wondering.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mayofthedead
    I am very conflicted if I want to see her.

    "bound me up and take your way with me!"

    "No limits everything is on the table."

    "step on me, smack me, spit on me."

    Than I start to imagine 100 different guys spitting in her mouth and than I'm like nah that's ok LOL.

  4. #3190

    Morgan Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Rollins1  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was well worth it.

    [0QUOTE=ChrisLeoll12;5936555]Hi all been trying to find me a big tit blonde MILF type and I've been sad and defeated since busty holly retired. Been an absolute drought it feels like but I've seen Morgans ads on Eros forever now. Seems to be well reviewed on ter but can't find anything on her here so figured to ask.
    [ / QUOTE].

    Thanks Rollins, I sent a PM.

  5. #3189
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Pleistocene

    Quote Originally Posted by RootPotter  [View Original Post]
    Abbie Taylor? She's basically around the block. That's who I ended up seeing two weeks ago. Yeah she's ancient, but still in good shape and a good value. She's also toned down the strange mumbling to herself during the session. LOL.
    I want to say I have seen abbie like 6-8 times. Twice like in the 2009-11 era, the first time was very good. Good handjob, attractive, showed me a puffy pink pussy and grabbed a toy to get herself going. The next time, I notice she had breakthrough b. O. - not covid. Body odor. Like even though her room smelled of like roses, she was gamy as a chicken from jon's market.

    Then, in like 2015, I was in her area at a project and saw her prolly again. A little more sag on those boobs, but she integrated a blow job into her opening repertoire. The b. O. Was off the charts and she had this glazed look in her eye while blowing me. Not like she was murmuring but like she was on experimental ketamine. It was weird. But you know me, I am a sucker for blow jobs and on the next go round, she barely kissed my 10 inch maglite.

    Then, and I want to say it was like just before covid hit, I was in the area, and hit her again. I had a major stomach outbreak and had to destroy the toilet at the grandview market and texted her I would be late. I almost felt bad going to see her after taking the mother of all doo doos. Anyhow, as luck would have it when I got in I did have to tinkle so I used her upstairs toidy. And then I saw the most horrifying thing ever. Little shit marks at the back end of the rim. I have not seen that even in my office with the guy who shits and it smells like roast chinchilla. That could only mean she had backstop shit. Ugh. She blew me that time, but I was done. I think I only went to her cause backpage was gone and I had run out of old fucks on thatmall.

    Then, I somehow got looped into a double with jade and her. Dios mio. First off jade's incall is in a fucken hut that if the choice were given to me, I would pick any freeway overpass to live in and next to a shit stained homeless fentanyl old lady. Second, the BJ was given with a condom. Third, it was so hot in that hut of jade's I almost did not pull one through.

    Then, the other day I was at the old age home across the street for a visit with a fish eating client and I just moseyed on over. She was older, there was no head, it was as dull as watching a team meeting when the cleveland indians had to pick a new name.

  6. #3188
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    There is a lot more on the menu, and it is not just dining at the sushi bar if you get my drift, LMFAO.

    Then, during the fucken height of corona I did a double with her and another fucken fossil off that mall. Because it was so spendy, I got oral (with a condom on). That pretty much ended it for me.
    Abbie Taylor? She's basically around the block. That's who I ended up seeing two weeks ago. Yeah she's ancient, but still in good shape and a good value. She's also toned down the strange mumbling to herself during the session. LOL.

  7. #3187
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    No fuckee

    Quote Originally Posted by RootPotter  [View Original Post]
    I didn't try. It didn't seem like there was anything else on the menu, but it was our first visit and I didn't push for it. You may know better than me if she would.
    There is a lot more on the menu, and it is not just dining at the sushi bar if you get my drift, LMFAO.

    She offers the inari combo but only on additional visits.

    I want to say I have seen her three times.

    The first must have been like 2008? She was thin, she was innocent, and she had her kid banging on the drum set while she had me in this dark massage room in a pad on Beverly Glen. I want to say that I recall nutting all over her flat as a Denny's skillet belly, but in any event, I almost passed out after nutting. Then she kind of disappeared.

    Then in like 2015 or so, I saw her in this upstairs apartment in Santa Monica on fucken Kansas Ave. She had put on some weight, she mentioned more was on the menu, but the whole vibe of getting jerked off while there was a fucken quincanera downstairs was bad.

    Then, during the fucken height of corona I did a double with her and another fucken fossil off that mall. Because it was so spendy, I got oral (with a condom on). That pretty much ended it for me.

  8. #3186
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Did you fuck her. Tube socks are consistent with the foo Foo homeless vibe of her incall.
    I didn't try. It didn't seem like there was anything else on the menu, but it was our first visit and I didn't push for it. You may know better than me if she would.

  9. #3185
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fucking

    Quote Originally Posted by RootPotter  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jade last year, and she's still pretty hot taking her age into consideration, but my god that incall was awful. Oh, and she kept her tube socks on, which is always a turnoff for me.
    Did you fuck her. Tube socks are consistent with the foo Foo homeless vibe of her incall.

  10. #3184

    Imapple

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her yet, but I have spoken to a few who have. She seems legit.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/imapple
    She's legit. Was Cartoon2020. Fun time.

  11. #3183
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Where in the living fuck can you find the oldest girls giving hand jobs?

    Thatmall dot com of course:



    https://www.thatmall.com/jade/

    Totally hot 15 years ago. Now has put on a lot of post substance happy weight and has the worst incall in the westside.
    I saw Jade last year, and she's still pretty hot taking her age into consideration, but my god that incall was awful. Oh, and she kept her tube socks on, which is always a turnoff for me.

  12. #3182
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Krth 101

    Where in the living fuck can you find the oldest girls giving hand jobs?

    Thatmall dot com of course:

    https://www.thatmall.com/linsey/

    I am like 99% sure I got a hand job from this hippo in like 2015. My back had recently given out and I stopped mongering for quite some time. Went to this one and she had me do stretching that almost did me in.

    Then, she went in for the sensual part, and started jerking me like she was trying to shock my dick back to life with paddles. I was like, can you slow down just a little, to which she replied, I do this a lot, I know what I am doing.

    As I recall, she complained that she had a bad back and she had this 75 pound lump of shit dog that she had to carry around and she complained about.

    https://www.thatmall.com/stefanie/

    Almost sure she has been doing this since 2005. The reviews on that other site are under Buttefly, Ava, Bodhi, it is her. She had this ridiculous mom gut that made her less (a lot) than her photos. She had good cock skills but the looks were a turn off.

    https://www.thatmall.com/micheline/

    Over 60. And that was in like 2018.

    https://www.thatmall.com/robin/

    Getting so close to 60 they are at Baskin Robbins getting the cake ready.

    https://www.thatmall.com/jade/

    Totally hot 15 years ago. Now has put on a lot of post substance happy weight and has the worst incall in the westside.

  13. #3181

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanAznDude  [View Original Post]
    Any leads would be much appreciated!
    I haven't seen her yet, but I have spoken to a few who have. She seems legit.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/imapple

  14. #3180

    Does anyone know of a Thai escort?

    Any leads would be much appreciated!

  15. #3179

    Visiting LA any outcall recommendations

    Hi, to all.

    I am new to the forum. I ill be visiting LA in a few weeks and wanted to know if you have any recommendations for outcall escorts. Also I read about the Korean agency do they do outcall oronly incall?

    I will be in the marina del ray area. Any tips are appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape