Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 777 1177 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14392

    Angie / Phoenix

    Saw Angie Summers and Phoenix Rising are coming to town. I have had several dreams with both of them they are a ton of fun and pros as long as you like mature ladies!

    Obviously rates are a bit higher around 3-4 for an hour.

  2. #14391

    Fake as hell

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    Meera Kumar busty Indian lady on Tryst in Baltimore. Anybody test drive that?

    Thanks in advance.
    Don't you think it's fake. Why don't you fall for that and report back instead of asking group? We should use our little brains for mongering IMHO.

  3. #14390

    Correct

    The demand is so astronomically high. Guys are getting cashapp scammed or ghosted and going right back to that same provider. It wasn't like this before.

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing you haven't been married and or divorced, LOL.

    But, the context of these posts are discussing that even if a girl is fucking for $, she is generally in a position to pick and choose who she will fuck for that $. Especially for girls who are more sought after and popular. Semantics over picking and choosing does change that situation. In the current market, demand just seems to be outstripping supply, and that's never good for the buyer.

  4. #14389
    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Ill be so bold. If she is fucking for $, she is not picking and choosing. The ones truely picking and choosing are the ones not after the $300 in your pocket and as little time as they can get away with spending with you.

    BQ22.
    I'm guessing you haven't been married and or divorced, LOL.

    But, the context of these posts are discussing that even if a girl is fucking for $, she is generally in a position to pick and choose who she will fuck for that $. Especially for girls who are more sought after and popular. Semantics over picking and choosing does change that situation. In the current market, demand just seems to be outstripping supply, and that's never good for the buyer.

  5. #14388

    Meera Kumar

    Meera Kumar busty Indian lady on Tryst in Baltimore. Anybody test drive that?

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #14387

    Maybe

    She turned down 1 k+ offers. So you have a point when you say she wants to spend as little time with you as possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Ill be so bold. If she is fucking for $, she is not picking and choosing. The ones truely picking and choosing are the ones not after the $300 in your pocket and as little time as they can get away with spending with you.

    BQ22.

  7. #14386

    BQ drops facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Ill be so bold. If she is fucking for $, she is not picking and choosing. The ones truely picking and choosing are the ones not after the $300 in your pocket and as little time as they can get away with spending with you.

    BQ22.
    Agreed and facts, always enjoy your posts brother!

    C92.

  8. #14385

    Anyone legit?

    Hey Bmore brethren, C92 from Ohio here dropping in as I do from time to time. Ill be down pretty soon for business, any decent thick ladies available? i like my ladies in their 30's and 40's with big tits and a big ass. Lost touch with my former regular when I'm in the area and she hiked her rates way up so def a hard pass there. Any info appreciated, if I end up taking a TOFTT plunge I will report back as well.

    C92.

  9. #14384
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    See rants and raves. That is clearly not the case. The market is ran by them probably forever due to no compeititon/supply.
    Ill be so bold. If she is fucking for $, she is not picking and choosing. The ones truely picking and choosing are the ones not after the $300 in your pocket and as little time as they can get away with spending with you.

    BQ22.

  10. #14383

    More and more price hikes

    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her was back in Feb 2022. She use to do BBJ and BB FS, but now that's all NOT negotiable.
    With less and less services as before.

    Thanks.

  11. #14382

    Shyanne

    Last time I saw her was back in Feb 2022. She use to do BBJ and BB FS, but now that's all NOT negotiable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    With gas prices don't understand outcalls only with her. I know legit. What's the outcall process for her. Driver or independent.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...y/196904585263

  12. #14381

    Anybody seen her since back

    With gas prices don't understand outcalls only with her. I know legit. What's the outcall process for her. Driver or independent.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...y/196904585263

  13. #14380
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerMan11  [View Original Post]
    In Maryland for a few days and this one caught my eye. Good reviews on LC just wanted to see if anybody here has seen her. If I follow through will report afterwards.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83797419
    I've seen her before, About a year ago. She was nice. Very chatty, but in a good way. My visit was $. 8 for a half, but I've seen some say $. 6. I tried to see her a second time but she ghosted me, so I haven't tried to see her since. She's good, but I don't know if she $.8 good. I did not have a bad time with her. YMMV.

  14. #14379

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back when her prices weren't so high. Yeah she's better looking than your average street walker. Or any street walker really. But she thinks a little too highly of herself. I swear if I had to hear her say one more time about what a good person she is with a big heart she has how she wish she had a friend like herself. She has GPS of her pussy personality looks and everything. He should be the first one to tell you how pretty she is how funny she is what a great personality she has as she has the biggest heart of anyone she knows. Nobody's coming to see you for that. Suck the D and bend over. She ain't worth the price is she's charging but that's my opinion. If someone wants to pay the prices she's asking for then more power to her. I'm just not interested in hanging out with someone that wants to tell me about what a great human being she is. And if you follow her Instagram. She said things before about her exes coming back to hit her up. And how she tells them go get a prostitute you ain't getting this no more. ***** you are a prostitute LOL. I can only imagine in her day-to-day life the constant drama that she surrounds herself with of her own doing. But again don't let that deter you from going to see her if you're willing to pay that price.
    Ditto. Exactly. Once in a while I go there when the pockets are full and listen to the mouth (ego) for way too long. About tired of it tho. Poor BF has to deal with that shit on the daily. Shoot me before I go through that.

  15. #14378
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerMan11  [View Original Post]
    In Maryland for a few days and this one caught my eye. Good reviews on LC just wanted to see if anybody here has seen her. If I follow through will report afterwards.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83797419
    Seen her about a year ago in a hotel in Hanover. She was hosting with another girl but she was a bust down that didn't do anything for me. She has a great personality, no marks or indications of usage. Our session was completely covered. BJ 6/10, hit it missionary and then finished in k9. The cake from the bad looked A1. Kitty wasn't as tight as I would like but stayed wet. The only downside with her was she couldn't take to much of me. I'm pretty avg as far as size so I had to slow stroke her from the back. I would repeat of I was in the area. As mentioned before this was a year ago. Hope this helps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape