The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 678 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 728 778 1178 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14377

    Visiting BWI

    In Maryland for a few days and this one caught my eye. Good reviews on LC just wanted to see if anybody here has seen her. If I follow through will report afterwards.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83797419

  2. #14376
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1  [View Original Post]
    Last night around 230 am, I was in the mood for a slim thick cutie. Sent out a few feelers to see who bite and honey answered almost instantaneous. Set up was easy, we agreed to a C-note for our SS activity. Got the address (motel of Pulaski) got there and the room was clean. She looks exactly like her ad. No signs of usage, was coherent, no slurred speech, and has her teeth. Started with a CBJ (7/10) and went into cfs. She asked how it wanted her, I was in a rush so I told her to get in k9 position. The view was sensational, she had a lot of commotion going on back there when I was doing my thing. She was super wet and was into what we was doing. It didn't take long to fill the bag. I would definitely repeat, if I had more time I would explore if she offered more as far as service. Here's the ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83724951.
    Thanks for that report, I've been watching her posts for months and never saw any reviews or many comments, I assumed it was a scam. I'll get out and see her this week.

  3. #14375

    Very high GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by SyntorX  [View Original Post]
    She is still a stripper. I have found most strippers have GPS. There are exceptions, but I assume any lady that use to strip or still strips has GPS.
    I reported 3 months back after visiting her, had super GPS ego with zero boobs. Smells whole room with puffs! Stay safe mongers, don't pay more than they deserve to keep prices low.

  4. #14374
    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back when her prices weren't so high. Yeah she's better looking than your average street walker. Or any street walker really. But she thinks a little too highly of herself. I swear if I had to hear her say one more time about what a good person she is with a big heart she has how she wish she had a friend like herself. She has GPS of her pussy personality looks and everything. He should be the first one to tell you how pretty she is how funny she is what a great personality she has as she has the biggest heart of anyone she knows. Nobody's coming to see you for that. Suck the D and bend over. She ain't worth the price is she's charging but that's my opinion. If someone wants to pay the prices she's asking for then more power to her. I'm just not interested in hanging out with someone that wants to tell me about what a great human being she is. And if you follow her Instagram. She said things before about her exes coming back to hit her up. And how she tells them go get a prostitute you ain't getting this no more. ***** you are a prostitute LOL. I can only imagine in her day-to-day life the constant drama that she surrounds herself with of her own doing. But again don't let that deter you from going to see her if you're willing to pay that price.
    She is still a stripper. I have found most strippers have GPS. There are exceptions, but I assume any lady that use to strip or still strips has GPS.

  5. #14373

    Lol

    See rants and raves. That is clearly not the case. The market is ran by them probably forever due to no compeititon/supply.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saber1967  [View Original Post]
    Fuck all that picking and choosing who she wants to date. GPS to the max. You guys need to remember, they need us more than we need them.

  6. #14372

    Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by Saber1967  [View Original Post]
    Fuck all that picking and choosing who she wants to date. GPS to the max. You guys need to remember, they need us more than we need them.
    I saw her back when her prices weren't so high. Yeah she's better looking than your average street walker. Or any street walker really. But she thinks a little too highly of herself. I swear if I had to hear her say one more time about what a good person she is with a big heart she has how she wish she had a friend like herself. She has GPS of her pussy personality looks and everything. He should be the first one to tell you how pretty she is how funny she is what a great personality she has as she has the biggest heart of anyone she knows. Nobody's coming to see you for that. Suck the D and bend over. She ain't worth the price is she's charging but that's my opinion. If someone wants to pay the prices she's asking for then more power to her. I'm just not interested in hanging out with someone that wants to tell me about what a great human being she is. And if you follow her Instagram. She said things before about her exes coming back to hit her up. And how she tells them go get a prostitute you ain't getting this no more. ***** you are a prostitute LOL. I can only imagine in her day-to-day life the constant drama that she surrounds herself with of her own doing. But again don't let that deter you from going to see her if you're willing to pay that price.

  7. #14371
    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Peaches has her posting issues resolved.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...893/4108269839
    Fuck all that picking and choosing who she wants to date. GPS to the max. You guys need to remember, they need us more than we need them.

  8. #14370

    Predictable Story

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Peaches has her posting issues resolved.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...893/4108269839
    It's a little sad to watch these girls go this route. I suspect in a year's time, we'll be watching Peaches fall the same way that others have (Crofton Bree, for example). She's attractive enough and has a good enough body to do a little better for herself. I don't know if she was ever on SA, but she would do so much better there. She'd f*ck less guys for more money. It's like these girls need a career mentor (ha). Anyway, I know everyone in here is going to hate this post. I just think it's a little sad to watch these girls fall into the trap. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to get my turn, but it's still sad to watch.

  9. #14369

    Honey

    Last night around 230 am, I was in the mood for a slim thick cutie. Sent out a few feelers to see who bite and honey answered almost instantaneous. Set up was easy, we agreed to a C-note for our SS activity. Got the address (motel of Pulaski) got there and the room was clean. She looks exactly like her ad. No signs of usage, was coherent, no slurred speech, and has her teeth. Started with a CBJ (7/10) and went into cfs. She asked how it wanted her, I was in a rush so I told her to get in k9 position. The view was sensational, she had a lot of commotion going on back there when I was doing my thing. She was super wet and was into what we was doing. It didn't take long to fill the bag. I would definitely repeat, if I had more time I would explore if she offered more as far as service. Here's the ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83724951.

  10. #14368

    Strawberry = Ghosted

    Decided to hit up strawberry again (for the last time) like I said before. She did manage to reply a whole hour earlier than the first time. And sadly stopped replying after she gave me her rates. Whether a prior review is really true about her being on candy is true or not, I'm hoping whoever does try her actually sees her and doesn't get ghosted. Another one bites the dust smh.

  11. #14367

    Peaches

    Looks like Peaches has her posting issues resolved.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...893/4108269839

  12. #14366
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Did you see any positive reviews on her before you visited her?

    I went to her page on EB and she's pretty new and has no reviews or comments.

    Visiting escorts can be lots of automatic fun but you're asking for a lot of trouble, wasted time and funds if you visit escorts with no reviews or positive comments in here or elsewhere else.

    Let that be the 1 you took for the team.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4436747574
    Happy Hunting!

    SJ.
    She has been reviewed here and the guy mentioned he brought her beer and even posted some photos of her. Which kind of took me off her radar. Didn't live up to nice photos you see here. Well just goes to show you there so much info it gets lost in rants and discussion about which Bree, or going back and forth with ZanyWhatever. Or people wanting to know how much. I mean Christ we are all paying what's the big deal take out a loan. I guess I just add to the clutter but maybe a stricter just the facts review section would be in order.

  13. #14365

    Any Reviews?

    Did you see any positive reviews on her before you visited her?

    I went to her page on EB and she's pretty new and has no reviews or comments.

    Visiting escorts can be lots of automatic fun but you're asking for a lot of trouble, wasted time and funds if you visit escorts with no reviews or positive comments in here or elsewhere else.

    Let that be the 1 you took for the team.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4436747574

    Happy Hunting!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaqxsww  [View Original Post]
    Wow this was my first time meeting a provider and first report on a provider might might my last I don't think I have high standards but I contacted her and it took almost a week to get a response and even then it was still on and off with her. I got to the location and it was dirty the room had garbage everywhere there were bottles of dip spit on the dressers incense lit everywhere.

    When we got down to business she still had dip in her top teeth I asked if I could get the BJ covered.

    Before we started she said she doesn't get on top, cool so we started off doggy I could not feel anything. She asked if she could on her stomach, you know what just writing this report is frustrating me again. So long story short not a good idea to each their on though.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...reams/46642968

  14. #14364

    Alexis bbw

    Felt like dreaming of a larger lass so hit up Alexis. She was on some shit, way too chatty but she was very friendly. Thought we were doimg an in but she led me around to a spot for some carplay in the dream. Had an interesting moment where she had me pull up to a gas station and she jumped in line with several other providers who were all buying protection. None of the others looked appealings, very overweight black chicks, at least 3 of them LOL. Alexis greated them like old friends so I know they are legit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...975/4439025020

  15. #14363
    Quote Originally Posted by CuminCider  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81591896#.

    Drempt I met Roxy. Quick to respond, secluded incall in her apartment, fairly good night fairly convenient to highways.
    This is completely different from my last experience trying to contact her. She was slow to respond, but finally did. Then got me all the way to some hotel she gave me the address of before going ghost while I sat in the parking lot like a chump. I left after a bit and haven't tried to contact her since then.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuminCider  [View Original Post]
    I told her about my latex allergy and she said it was fine without hesitation.
    Get Skyn. It's not latex.

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeest  [View Original Post]
    Loved her during her prime. But saw her lately. Is it me or is she bad. I can't believe this happened in a span of weeks since I seen her.
    Which Nikki?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape