Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 24541
-
06-14-22 08:46 #14386Senior Member

Posts: 303I'm guessing you haven't been married and or divorced, LOL.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
But, the context of these posts are discussing that even if a girl is fucking for $, she is generally in a position to pick and choose who she will fuck for that $. Especially for girls who are more sought after and popular. Semantics over picking and choosing does change that situation. In the current market, demand just seems to be outstripping supply, and that's never good for the buyer.
-
06-14-22 08:41 #14385Senior Member

Posts: 742Meera Kumar
Meera Kumar busty Indian lady on Tryst in Baltimore. Anybody test drive that?
Thanks in advance.
-
06-13-22 19:52 #14384Senior Member

Posts: 371Maybe
She turned down 1 k+ offers. So you have a point when you say she wants to spend as little time with you as possible.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 19:30 #14383Senior Member

Posts: 1144BQ drops facts
Agreed and facts, always enjoy your posts brother!
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
C92.
-
06-13-22 19:28 #14382Senior Member

Posts: 1144Anyone legit?
Hey Bmore brethren, C92 from Ohio here dropping in as I do from time to time. Ill be down pretty soon for business, any decent thick ladies available? i like my ladies in their 30's and 40's with big tits and a big ass. Lost touch with my former regular when I'm in the area and she hiked her rates way up so def a hard pass there. Any info appreciated, if I end up taking a TOFTT plunge I will report back as well.
C92.
-
06-13-22 19:25 #14381Senior Member

Posts: 512Ill be so bold. If she is fucking for $, she is not picking and choosing. The ones truely picking and choosing are the ones not after the $300 in your pocket and as little time as they can get away with spending with you.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
06-13-22 17:35 #14380Senior Member

Posts: 976More and more price hikes
With less and less services as before.
Originally Posted by HablaEspanol
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-13-22 17:28 #14379Senior Member

Posts: 129Shyanne
Last time I saw her was back in Feb 2022. She use to do BBJ and BB FS, but now that's all NOT negotiable.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 17:00 #14378Senior Member

Posts: 976Anybody seen her since back
With gas prices don't understand outcalls only with her. I know legit. What's the outcall process for her. Driver or independent.
https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...y/196904585263
-
06-13-22 16:47 #14377Senior Member

Posts: 56I've seen her before, About a year ago. She was nice. Very chatty, but in a good way. My visit was $. 8 for a half, but I've seen some say $. 6. I tried to see her a second time but she ghosted me, so I haven't tried to see her since. She's good, but I don't know if she $.8 good. I did not have a bad time with her. YMMV.
Originally Posted by StrangerMan11
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 15:26 #14376Senior Member

Posts: 304Peaches
Ditto. Exactly. Once in a while I go there when the pockets are full and listen to the mouth (ego) for way too long. About tired of it tho. Poor BF has to deal with that shit on the daily. Shoot me before I go through that.
Originally Posted by Jthinas
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 14:05 #14375Senior Member

Posts: 69Seen her about a year ago in a hotel in Hanover. She was hosting with another girl but she was a bust down that didn't do anything for me. She has a great personality, no marks or indications of usage. Our session was completely covered. BJ 6/10, hit it missionary and then finished in k9. The cake from the bad looked A1. Kitty wasn't as tight as I would like but stayed wet. The only downside with her was she couldn't take to much of me. I'm pretty avg as far as size so I had to slow stroke her from the back. I would repeat of I was in the area. As mentioned before this was a year ago. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by StrangerMan11
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 12:17 #14374Senior Member

Posts: 92Visiting BWI
In Maryland for a few days and this one caught my eye. Good reviews on LC just wanted to see if anybody here has seen her. If I follow through will report afterwards.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83797419
-
06-13-22 11:54 #14373Senior Member

Posts: 197Thanks for that report, I've been watching her posts for months and never saw any reviews or many comments, I assumed it was a scam. I'll get out and see her this week.
Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 11:29 #14372Senior Member

Posts: 29Very high GPS
I reported 3 months back after visiting her, had super GPS ego with zero boobs. Smells whole room with puffs! Stay safe mongers, don't pay more than they deserve to keep prices low.
Originally Posted by SyntorX
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





