Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 24534
-
06-13-22 15:26 #14379Senior Member

Posts: 304Peaches
Ditto. Exactly. Once in a while I go there when the pockets are full and listen to the mouth (ego) for way too long. About tired of it tho. Poor BF has to deal with that shit on the daily. Shoot me before I go through that.
Originally Posted by Jthinas
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 14:05 #14378Senior Member

Posts: 69Seen her about a year ago in a hotel in Hanover. She was hosting with another girl but she was a bust down that didn't do anything for me. She has a great personality, no marks or indications of usage. Our session was completely covered. BJ 6/10, hit it missionary and then finished in k9. The cake from the bad looked A1. Kitty wasn't as tight as I would like but stayed wet. The only downside with her was she couldn't take to much of me. I'm pretty avg as far as size so I had to slow stroke her from the back. I would repeat of I was in the area. As mentioned before this was a year ago. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by StrangerMan11
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 12:17 #14377Senior Member

Posts: 92Visiting BWI
In Maryland for a few days and this one caught my eye. Good reviews on LC just wanted to see if anybody here has seen her. If I follow through will report afterwards.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83797419
-
06-13-22 11:54 #14376Senior Member

Posts: 197Thanks for that report, I've been watching her posts for months and never saw any reviews or many comments, I assumed it was a scam. I'll get out and see her this week.
Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 11:29 #14375Senior Member

Posts: 29Very high GPS
I reported 3 months back after visiting her, had super GPS ego with zero boobs. Smells whole room with puffs! Stay safe mongers, don't pay more than they deserve to keep prices low.
Originally Posted by SyntorX
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 00:14 #14374Senior Member

Posts: 557She is still a stripper. I have found most strippers have GPS. There are exceptions, but I assume any lady that use to strip or still strips has GPS.
Originally Posted by Jthinas
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 19:17 #14373Senior Member

Posts: 371Lol
See rants and raves. That is clearly not the case. The market is ran by them probably forever due to no compeititon/supply.
Originally Posted by Saber1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 19:15 #14372Senior Member

Posts: 396Peach
I saw her back when her prices weren't so high. Yeah she's better looking than your average street walker. Or any street walker really. But she thinks a little too highly of herself. I swear if I had to hear her say one more time about what a good person she is with a big heart she has how she wish she had a friend like herself. She has GPS of her pussy personality looks and everything. He should be the first one to tell you how pretty she is how funny she is what a great personality she has as she has the biggest heart of anyone she knows. Nobody's coming to see you for that. Suck the D and bend over. She ain't worth the price is she's charging but that's my opinion. If someone wants to pay the prices she's asking for then more power to her. I'm just not interested in hanging out with someone that wants to tell me about what a great human being she is. And if you follow her Instagram. She said things before about her exes coming back to hit her up. And how she tells them go get a prostitute you ain't getting this no more. ***** you are a prostitute LOL. I can only imagine in her day-to-day life the constant drama that she surrounds herself with of her own doing. But again don't let that deter you from going to see her if you're willing to pay that price.
Originally Posted by Saber1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 19:04 #14371Senior Member

Posts: 179Fuck all that picking and choosing who she wants to date. GPS to the max. You guys need to remember, they need us more than we need them.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 10:32 #14370Senior Member

Posts: 334Predictable Story
It's a little sad to watch these girls go this route. I suspect in a year's time, we'll be watching Peaches fall the same way that others have (Crofton Bree, for example). She's attractive enough and has a good enough body to do a little better for herself. I don't know if she was ever on SA, but she would do so much better there. She'd f*ck less guys for more money. It's like these girls need a career mentor (ha). Anyway, I know everyone in here is going to hate this post. I just think it's a little sad to watch these girls fall into the trap. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to get my turn, but it's still sad to watch.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 09:15 #14369Senior Member

Posts: 69Honey
Last night around 230 am, I was in the mood for a slim thick cutie. Sent out a few feelers to see who bite and honey answered almost instantaneous. Set up was easy, we agreed to a C-note for our SS activity. Got the address (motel of Pulaski) got there and the room was clean. She looks exactly like her ad. No signs of usage, was coherent, no slurred speech, and has her teeth. Started with a CBJ (7/10) and went into cfs. She asked how it wanted her, I was in a rush so I told her to get in k9 position. The view was sensational, she had a lot of commotion going on back there when I was doing my thing. She was super wet and was into what we was doing. It didn't take long to fill the bag. I would definitely repeat, if I had more time I would explore if she offered more as far as service. Here's the ad: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83724951.
-
06-12-22 02:47 #14368Senior Member

Posts: 307Strawberry = Ghosted
Decided to hit up strawberry again (for the last time) like I said before. She did manage to reply a whole hour earlier than the first time. And sadly stopped replying after she gave me her rates. Whether a prior review is really true about her being on candy is true or not, I'm hoping whoever does try her actually sees her and doesn't get ghosted. Another one bites the dust smh.
-
06-11-22 23:51 #14367Senior Member

Posts: 303Peaches
Looks like Peaches has her posting issues resolved.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...893/4108269839
-
06-11-22 18:27 #14366Senior Member

Posts: 205She has been reviewed here and the guy mentioned he brought her beer and even posted some photos of her. Which kind of took me off her radar. Didn't live up to nice photos you see here. Well just goes to show you there so much info it gets lost in rants and discussion about which Bree, or going back and forth with ZanyWhatever. Or people wanting to know how much. I mean Christ we are all paying what's the big deal take out a loan. I guess I just add to the clutter but maybe a stricter just the facts review section would be in order.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 11:08 #14365Senior Member

Posts: 805Any Reviews?
Did you see any positive reviews on her before you visited her?
I went to her page on EB and she's pretty new and has no reviews or comments.
Visiting escorts can be lots of automatic fun but you're asking for a lot of trouble, wasted time and funds if you visit escorts with no reviews or positive comments in here or elsewhere else.
Let that be the 1 you took for the team.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4436747574
Happy Hunting!
SJ.
Originally Posted by Zaqxsww
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



