Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 728 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 228 628 678 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 778 828 1228 1728 ... LastLast
Results 10,906 to 10,920 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15763

    Breezy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsingh15  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Breezy lately haven't seen much on her on here recently.
    I actually messaged her the other day, but she didn't respond so who knows.

  2. #15762

    Kimberly

    After what seems like years I finally made an appointment with Kimberly. I set up the appointment about 2 hours ahead of time (plenty of time for my blue pill to metabolize) and she gave me her general location. I headed out about half and hour ahead of time and then the ghosting starts.

    Which one of you lucky got my Friday 4 p appointment?

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/986880190443

  3. #15761

    Breezy

    Anyone see Breezy lately haven't seen much on her on here recently.

  4. #15760

    Don't waste time

    Quote Originally Posted by GRFrench  [View Original Post]
    No issues with this newbie Benz! I'm just patiently waiting for you to click wrong one day and accidentally send me one. As little as I do / have time for in the hobby, I feel like it's just as good of a chance!!
    Read back you will see what's behind the doors if your asking head tool here, do some research on him.

  5. #15759

    Any info on 'Native American Princess' before I TOFTT?

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...p/698123712525

    Been seeing her posts for a couple weeks now and my regular isn't responding. Probably going to shoot a shot tonight, but want to see if there's any knowledge about her first.

    EDIT: After trying some different search terms, eventually found a couple posts. Nothing good, so I'll probably avoid
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NAP.jpg‎  
    Last edited by RobovDaslav; 06-12-22 at 20:26. Reason: found some info

  6. #15758
    Senior Member


    Posts: 397

    No

    Do not see this one. I have and the smell between her legs is awful.

  7. #15757
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    This is why my mailbox is always full.

    Newbies asking for the UTR list.
    I like to send them some good advice instead of the list
    No issues with this newbie Benz! I'm just patiently waiting for you to click wrong one day and accidentally send me one. As little as I do / have time for in the hobby, I feel like it's just as good of a chance!!

  8. #15756
    I think the Shelly he is referring to is late 50's tan nice mature body. Comes into town about once a month from Detroit. Good reviews.

  9. #15755

    Sbj

    Seen her a couple days back. Always a good time. Caught her off guard wasn't trying to but I had texted her that I was seconds away and she responded okay and she gave me her room #. Got there the door was propped open. Knocked and entered her kid was there. No big shakes he left and came back later. Apologized and we talked a bit before the action. Always clean and talkative.

  10. #15754
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniles  [View Original Post]
    Where's the link? Is she on STG or somewhere else?
    This her?

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...y/778385170307

  11. #15753
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    Please pm the info on this one!
    This is why my mailbox is always full.

    Newbies asking for the UTR list.
    I like to send them some good advice instead of the list
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1655002502092.jpg‎  

  12. #15752

    Bless me with the info buddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Comrad  [View Original Post]
    Let us know when she is ready to go, this is the last photo I have of her.
    Please pm the info on this one!

  13. #15751

    That's all I needed to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by EDogg  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted "her". She asks for a deposit first of all. And all her responses seem like a robot or a foreigner with a rudimentary grasp of English.
    Thanks for the info. Unfortunate, but not unexpected.

  14. #15750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately she's already fading out of this hobby. Mongers have a way of running over the new ones. Maybe I'll just keep them too myself from now on.
    It's this simple, treat a UTR like a porn star (because she's new) and she will leave the hobby. They need to be eased into the hobby. No means no. Wear a cover if that's what she wants and leave her asshole alone if she says No. It's really very simple, they would like some respect.

  15. #15749
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorade1972  [View Original Post]
    Hey Benz1, any update on SBJ sister?
    I would just like to say that I met these girls per happenstance, and they are both very nice and attractive. I happened to see SBJ sister on one of these occasions and know who she is. I have not seen her nor have had any physical contact with her. I did not want to offend anyone with her face pick, just trying to generate interest and help her out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape