Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,906 to 10,920 of 26668
-
06-13-22 09:28 #15763Senior Member

Posts: 32Breezy
I actually messaged her the other day, but she didn't respond so who knows.
Originally Posted by Kingsingh15
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 09:11 #15762Senior Member

Posts: 102Kimberly
After what seems like years I finally made an appointment with Kimberly. I set up the appointment about 2 hours ahead of time (plenty of time for my blue pill to metabolize) and she gave me her general location. I headed out about half and hour ahead of time and then the ghosting starts.
Which one of you lucky got my Friday 4 p appointment?
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/986880190443
-
06-12-22 23:45 #15761Regular Member

Posts: 10Breezy
Anyone see Breezy lately haven't seen much on her on here recently.
-
06-12-22 22:49 #15760Banned Member

Posts: 416Don't waste time
Read back you will see what's behind the doors if your asking head tool here, do some research on him.
Originally Posted by GRFrench
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 19:32 #15759Senior Member

Posts: 146Any info on 'Native American Princess' before I TOFTT?
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...p/698123712525
Been seeing her posts for a couple weeks now and my regular isn't responding. Probably going to shoot a shot tonight, but want to see if there's any knowledge about her first.
EDIT: After trying some different search terms, eventually found a couple posts. Nothing good, so I'll probably avoidLast edited by RobovDaslav; 06-12-22 at 20:26. Reason: found some info
-
06-12-22 18:33 #15758Senior Member

Posts: 397No
Do not see this one. I have and the smell between her legs is awful.
Originally Posted by RallyToo
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 17:25 #15757Regular Member

Posts: 17No issues with this newbie Benz! I'm just patiently waiting for you to click wrong one day and accidentally send me one. As little as I do / have time for in the hobby, I feel like it's just as good of a chance!!
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 15:13 #15756Senior Member

Posts: 321I think the Shelly he is referring to is late 50's tan nice mature body. Comes into town about once a month from Detroit. Good reviews.
Originally Posted by RallyToo
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 10:40 #15755Senior Member

Posts: 355Sbj
Seen her a couple days back. Always a good time. Caught her off guard wasn't trying to but I had texted her that I was seconds away and she responded okay and she gave me her room #. Got there the door was propped open. Knocked and entered her kid was there. No big shakes he left and came back later. Apologized and we talked a bit before the action. Always clean and talkative.
-
06-12-22 09:41 #15754Senior Member

Posts: 92This her?
Originally Posted by Aniles
[View Original Post]
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...y/778385170307
-
06-11-22 22:51 #15753Senior Member

Posts: 4439This is why my mailbox is always full.
Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020
[View Original Post]
Newbies asking for the UTR list.
I like to send them some good advice instead of the list
-
06-11-22 08:55 #15752Senior Member

Posts: 145Bless me with the info buddy.
Please pm the info on this one!
Originally Posted by Comrad
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 22:09 #15751Senior Member

Posts: 146That's all I needed to hear
Thanks for the info. Unfortunate, but not unexpected.
Originally Posted by EDogg
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 22:08 #15750Senior Member

Posts: 4439It's this simple, treat a UTR like a porn star (because she's new) and she will leave the hobby. They need to be eased into the hobby. No means no. Wear a cover if that's what she wants and leave her asshole alone if she says No. It's really very simple, they would like some respect.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 17:51 #15749Senior Member

Posts: 377I would just like to say that I met these girls per happenstance, and they are both very nice and attractive. I happened to see SBJ sister on one of these occasions and know who she is. I have not seen her nor have had any physical contact with her. I did not want to offend anyone with her face pick, just trying to generate interest and help her out.
Originally Posted by Gatorade1972
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




