Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 13121
-
06-15-22 09:10 #9926Senior Member

Posts: 748I appreciate the concern. That was not me. That is the area shots were fired at me quite a while ago. It did involve a wannabe thug loser and a girl. The loser is a little on the chubby side and speaks broken English. My best guess is he may be Spanish. The girl is on the taller side. Attractive and dresses nicely. She has long flowing brown hair. My suggestion would be to avoid that area. There will always be those that want to find out for themselves and all the safety advice in the world still won't deter them from being there. They need that pussy that bad. They then need to deal with the consequences. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by RepoMan2642
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 07:53 #9925Senior Member

Posts: 113Sounds like a set up at 115 am on the AVE
FOX29 News reported a 65 year old man was shot while sitting in his truck on the 3600 block of Kens Ave 1:15 am this morning and a female and male were seen running away, then the reporter said the police don't know why he was there but its in a high prostitution area.
I hope its not our friend GATOR bec I know he has been shot at before.
-
06-14-22 21:05 #9924Senior Member

Posts: 79Daytime on Kensington
Now that we are in the month of June I see from the Kimgary and sbc YouTube videos that there are a lot of females out there on Kensington that look like they are working or potentially working and I counted about 24 possible choices just from the 11 minute Kimgary video today. Even here in LA it seems the most opportunities are in the afternoon daytime and it seems the same on Kensington and there are so many females there in Kenzo in such a small area of space in the afternoon and I wish I lived there because most of the damn SW in LA want 100 or more and the decent looking 40 dollar street WG with a drug habit is disappearing here on the west coast and being replaced by overpriced females that don't even want to agree to much of anything to get the money.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 12:19 #9923Banned Member

Posts: 213Mongering
When I was still in the states I would break those rules consistently and purposefully so much so that they're not even rules for me anymore. I've never run into bad luck so hopefully the good fortune will continue whenever I return.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 18:25 #9922Banned Member

Posts: 426Idk, but she got a PUMPKIN.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
Camerman knows what he is doing lmao.
He uses this as a front to find chicks if he's ever caught he can say it was just for his Youtube series.
It looks like the best talent is out during the day.
I'm never out during daylight unless it is Sunrise.
I would have to break 2 rules:
-Mongering during the day.
-Looking between Venango and Lehigh.
-
06-12-22 21:33 #9921Senior Member

Posts: 642Shit. I didn't even peep that. She got a fat ass. Who is this jawn??
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/DFfqOvOk4WE?t=352
-
06-12-22 20:09 #9920Banned Member

Posts: 213Likewise
I thought I was the only one! That one looks way better than the one mentioned earlier in the video.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 15:26 #9919Banned Member

Posts: 426I wondering who that was at 5:40.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
Lmao.
-
06-11-22 23:11 #9918Senior Member

Posts: 514Looks like this girl:
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efcqyv4MmBY
I reviewed her not too long ago. I didn't have a good time. She just complained a lot and gave a bad performance. She said she wasn't having a good day so that might have been a factor, but for me, she is someone I don't pick up anymore. YMMV.
-
06-11-22 21:12 #9917Senior Member

Posts: 642Who's this girl
https://youtu.be/DFfqOvOk4WE?t=252
Any info on this chick. She has a nice little ass.
-
06-11-22 18:22 #9916Senior Member

Posts: 175Jenn
Picked up a cute little blonde spinner today near the 7/11. At first I wasn't sure if she was working or not. In her jeans and a sweatshirt she looked more like a college coed. She said she was in her mid twenties but she looked younger. Did a car date, she was awesome, the cramped car was not. Next time I see her I'm definitely going to do a room. She made awesome noises during our fun. Would definitely repeat.
-
06-11-22 02:02 #9915Senior Member

Posts: 73Truth be told
It's refreshing to hear you say that it's all about finding the prettiest one and giving her a creampie. I'm friends with a few members here and it's usually unspoken but the reality is CIP is always the goal and just about all the girls out there don't even bat an eye when it's happening.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 01:53 #9914Senior Member

Posts: 73Bella on a good day
She has days where she plays a lot. You're probably lucky you ran into her again. Otherwise she would have ghosted you. But I agree. She is a super cute BBFS cip. Beautiful face. Maybe a little too skinny now but 6 months ago she still had an ass to hold on to.
Originally Posted by TheePhoenix
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 21:26 #9913Senior Member

Posts: 642Saw sharon out last night around 1 am. Her titties were looking huge last (bigger than usual LOL). We did our usual. I wish I had a room because I wanted to tittyfuck her last night LOL.
-
06-10-22 19:22 #9912Senior Member

Posts: 175She didn't come back in the arranged time and I left, I was completely aware of my surroundings the entire time. I was also right on the Ave and not deep in the hood. Not trying to discourage looking out for one's self but what you are trying paint me with is just dead wrong.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




