Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 875 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 714 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 13118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9923

    Mongering

    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    Idk, but she got a PUMPKIN.
    Camerman knows what he is doing lmao.
    He uses this as a front to find chicks if he's ever caught he can say it was just for his Youtube series.


    It looks like the best talent is out during the day.

    I'm never out during daylight unless it is Sunrise.

    I would have to break 2 rules:

    -Mongering during the day.

    -Looking between Venango and Lehigh.
    When I was still in the states I would break those rules consistently and purposefully so much so that they're not even rules for me anymore. I've never run into bad luck so hopefully the good fortune will continue whenever I return.

  2. #9922
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Shit. I didn't even peep that. She got a fat ass. Who is this jawn??

    https://youtu.be/DFfqOvOk4WE?t=352
    Idk, but she got a PUMPKIN.
    Camerman knows what he is doing lmao.
    He uses this as a front to find chicks if he's ever caught he can say it was just for his Youtube series.


    It looks like the best talent is out during the day.

    I'm never out during daylight unless it is Sunrise.

    I would have to break 2 rules:

    -Mongering during the day.

    -Looking between Venango and Lehigh.

  3. #9921
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    I wondering who that was at 5:40.

    Lmao.
    Shit. I didn't even peep that. She got a fat ass. Who is this jawn??

    https://youtu.be/DFfqOvOk4WE?t=352

  4. #9920

    Likewise

    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    I wondering who that was at 5:40.

    Lmao.
    I thought I was the only one! That one looks way better than the one mentioned earlier in the video.

  5. #9919
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/DFfqOvOk4WE?t=252

    Any info on this chick. She has a nice little ass.
    I wondering who that was at 5:40.

    Lmao.

  6. #9918
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/DFfqOvOk4WE?t=252

    Any info on this chick. She has a nice little ass.
    Looks like this girl:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efcqyv4MmBY

    I reviewed her not too long ago. I didn't have a good time. She just complained a lot and gave a bad performance. She said she wasn't having a good day so that might have been a factor, but for me, she is someone I don't pick up anymore. YMMV.

  7. #9917

    Who's this girl

    https://youtu.be/DFfqOvOk4WE?t=252

    Any info on this chick. She has a nice little ass.

  8. #9916

    Jenn

    Picked up a cute little blonde spinner today near the 7/11. At first I wasn't sure if she was working or not. In her jeans and a sweatshirt she looked more like a college coed. She said she was in her mid twenties but she looked younger. Did a car date, she was awesome, the cramped car was not. Next time I see her I'm definitely going to do a room. She made awesome noises during our fun. Would definitely repeat.

  9. #9915

    Truth be told

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    I am a long-time monger (40 years paying for pussy), and while I don't travel often since the pandemic, I used to travel constantly not only in the US, but in many international destinations as well.

    I have been to the Houston stroll, and there are a couple more similar strolls in other states that are the basic equivalent, like Harry Hines in Dallas, Figueroa St in LA, south OBT in Orlando, etc. There is one thing in common with all of them, and that is this: They all suck big time!

    Human sexuality is a strange thing, what people are into really varies. I see reports of guys going into AMPs and getting a covered HJ or even CBJ from a 60+ year old Asian grandmother and paying like 100 bucks, and I just shake my head. I am in my mid 60's, and the only way I roll is BBFSCIP. There is no way I can finish with a CBJ. And the girls has to be reasonably good looking and reasonably young.

    There is a name for those Houston Bissonet girls, and it is "Benji CBJ girls". Here is something that is common with all those types of strolls:

    1. 100 dollar typical service.

    2. Girls rarely do anything other than CBJ, many won't even do FS.

    3. BBFS? There is no possible way you will find this with these girls.

    4. These are "Pros" that will give you rushed service.

    5. These girls will tell you how it will be, you have no say in what you get from them.

    The bottom line is that the only guys that are into this are those that get off on the looks of the girl rather than the service. Experienced mongers will generally stay away.

    I used to go to Philly once a month before the pandemic, would either do the K stroll and the Carlyle, or Camden and Val's place (10 dollar room). I would spend the time finding a cute young thing that I could bareback fuck and come in her pussy. Usually pay 40 bucks, sometimes 60 for a real looker.

    From the looks of things, with the arrival of tranq dope on the K, it looks like pretty slim pickings. Still, I would pick Philly over any of those "high end girl strolls". You might have to search, but what you can get in Philly versus those other places is far better.
    It's refreshing to hear you say that it's all about finding the prettiest one and giving her a creampie. I'm friends with a few members here and it's usually unspoken but the reality is CIP is always the goal and just about all the girls out there don't even bat an eye when it's happening.

  10. #9914

    Bella on a good day

    Quote Originally Posted by TheePhoenix  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with Bella today. Tiny little cute brunette. Wanted to take her to a room but she said she had to resupply before we go, I finally relented and gave her a Jackson. She said she'd be back in five minutes. After twenty minutes I pulled off. Figured she got me. I was looking at it as gambling, she was so hot. Saw her like thirty minutes later and pulled over, she hopped right in said the store she goes to was waiting for a resupply and it just took longer and I was gone when she got back. Damn if we didn't have a great time. Tiny little girl with a great ass and great disposition (22 yo). Would definitely repeat. 90 lb brunette spinner with a very cute face.
    She has days where she plays a lot. You're probably lucky you ran into her again. Otherwise she would have ghosted you. But I agree. She is a super cute BBFS cip. Beautiful face. Maybe a little too skinny now but 6 months ago she still had an ass to hold on to.

  11. #9913
    Saw sharon out last night around 1 am. Her titties were looking huge last (bigger than usual LOL). We did our usual. I wish I had a room because I wanted to tittyfuck her last night LOL.

  12. #9912
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    Yes Gambling with your life.

    The juice is not worth the squeeze.

    If she's that sick why is she walking around?

    They are always looking for a sucker. You just happened to find her again, she made NO plans to ever see you again.

    You are lucky it wasnt a Setup.
    She didn't come back in the arranged time and I left, I was completely aware of my surroundings the entire time. I was also right on the Ave and not deep in the hood. Not trying to discourage looking out for one's self but what you are trying paint me with is just dead wrong.

  13. #9911
    Quote Originally Posted by TheePhoenix  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with Bella today. Tiny little cute brunette. Wanted to take her to a room but she said she had to resupply before we go, I finally relented and gave her a Jackson. She said she'd be back in five minutes. After twenty minutes I pulled off. Figured she got me. I was looking at it as gambling, she was so hot. Saw her like thirty minutes later and pulled over, she hopped right in said the store she goes to was waiting for a resupply and it just took longer and I was gone when she got back. Damn if we didn't have a great time. Tiny little girl with a great ass and great disposition (22 yo). Would definitely repeat. 90 lb brunette spinner with a very cute face.
    Yes Gambling with your life.

    The juice is not worth the squeeze.

    If she's that sick why is she walking around?

    They are always looking for a sucker. You just happened to find her again, she made NO plans to ever see you again.

    You are lucky it wasnt a Setup.

  14. #9910

    Bella

    Had a date with Bella today. Tiny little cute brunette. Wanted to take her to a room but she said she had to resupply before we go, I finally relented and gave her a Jackson. She said she'd be back in five minutes. After twenty minutes I pulled off. Figured she got me. I was looking at it as gambling, she was so hot. Saw her like thirty minutes later and pulled over, she hopped right in said the store she goes to was waiting for a resupply and it just took longer and I was gone when she got back. Damn if we didn't have a great time. Tiny little girl with a great ass and great disposition (22 yo). Would definitely repeat. 90 lb brunette spinner with a very cute face.

  15. #9909
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkstar  [View Original Post]
    Spotted this girl at Torresdale and Tyson near the 7-11. She had these short tights on revealing a really fat ass. Face and teeth are nothing to look at but her ass is fine. Didn't have time to partake but got her name. She seemed strung ouy and on another pass she appeared passed out by some church steps. Anyone has any intel on her?
    Redhead Roxanne with the broken nose?

    She has the nicest ass on the ave, but she has the worst attitude and can't take Dick.

    Her BF goes upside her head early and often.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape