The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 819 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 869 919 1319 1819 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 30794
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18524
    I contacted her but was quoted $150 for 15 minutes. Pic provided was nice but 15 min rates aren't for me, gives me the high volume and rushed vibe.

    Quote Originally Posted by WGraves  [View Original Post]
    Bit delayed, but I saw this beautiful young Latina girl early this week. Full GFE and very sweet personality, petite girl with nice round handful DDs with perky butt. Just the right size to try various positions and she is fit, flexible and accommodating. Wanted to see her again but had to travel for work, hope she is still in town. DM me for specific info, but Sorry I do not have permission to share the numbers so reach out to OP.

  2. #18523

    More like a -2

    Holy sh*t! I'm not that picky, and have banged a number of 2's along the way, but THAT heinous-looking human is at best a -2! Aside from the T&P pic, that looks like something you'd find on Grindr.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    That should be the title of the ad.

    The pussy / tit pic looks like a different person.

    Anyway, if it is your thing. Go for it. I'm sure we've all been with 2's.

  3. #18522

    Ashton

    Any signs of her nasty, scary looking pimp boyfriend? According to her fb, she is still with him. I lost interest in Ashton a long time ago due her flakiness, but after seeing what her bf looks like, I could never see her now. Just my take.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    Got lucky with Ashton yesterday. I have avoided her due to all the flaky stories I have read but figured I would take my chances. She is staying at a local motel which I will not name for security reasons.

    She is good looking but her hair was up, no makeup and not dressed up. Sounds like she recently left her apartment and is trying to get resettled so maybe this was not her at her best.

    160/ half, OK BBJ, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, some kissing (no tongue) and I came pretty quickly. She was very creamy.

    Pretty nice body, decent conversation, seems like a decent girl and among the best you will get for that price point around here. Good luck.

  4. #18521

    Dallas

    Recent visit not worth.

    Many years back used to be way different.

  5. #18520

    I've been there

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    That should be the title of the ad.

    The pussy / tit pic looks like a different person.

    Anyway, if it is your thing. Go for it. I'm sure we've all been with 2's.
    She's a lady, just seen some really hard times. She used to use other pictures that were far more flattering. I'm not repeating, but she's legit, does suck well, and although you can't CIM or CIP, you can wherever you want otherwise. I came on her tits and exploded all over her chest and face.

  6. #18519

    Lily

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/330714852407

    I TOFTT and Connected with Lily. She's near Cary crossroads in a low rent a hotel on Buck Jones.

    Pros: She is very sweet, is legit, and is the girl in the photos, although I think those might be from a few years ago. She loves to give and get massage, her oral is masterful, and she loves to kiss. Not a clockwatcher and no pimp / boyfriend evidence.

    Cons: Missing a few teeth, hence no smile in photos, smokes in her room.

    I would repeat for sure, would just need to take a shower after.

  7. #18518
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterMama  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/u...iting/46833282

    220 for HH. No qv with her. But she finished like qv. Lot of restrictions. She was not switched on her air condition in her room said she was feeling cold. I was okay with it. Started with WOT, boobs were good. Allowed to lick her boobs which was pretty good. Later did D style and during MIssry she said I am sweating stopped me and finished off on her hands. Left unsatisfied definitely won't repeat with her.
    Damn. Thanks for saving us all a couple Benjamin's!

  8. #18517
    Quote Originally Posted by EkafEman  [View Original Post]
    That looks like post op tranny just coming down from a bad trip.
    That should be the title of the ad.

    The pussy / tit pic looks like a different person.

    Anyway, if it is your thing. Go for it. I'm sure we've all been with 2's.

  9. #18516
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../post/83723915

    I can't seem to find any reviews on her. Any Intel out there?
    Great body, as you can see. But your experience looking at those images is way more access than you'll get in person. She won't take her top off. No touch. No suck. Doggie only and you better hurry because she doesn't want to be there and definitely doesn't want you there. Terrible. Avoid!

    Also a little smelly.

  10. #18515

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by LastCrusade808  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83678731

    Anyone seen her before? She promised rimming, GFE and BBBJ to me. Does she actually?
    That looks like post op tranny just coming down from a bad trip.

  11. #18514

    Super Soaker

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../post/83723915

    I can't seem to find any reviews on her. Any Intel out there?
    Search "super soaker" for reports.

  12. #18513

    Rose Garden

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83678731

    Anyone seen her before? She promised rimming, GFE and BBBJ to me. Does she actually?

  13. #18512

    Kupkakedoll

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../post/83723915

    I can't seem to find any reviews on her. Any Intel out there?

  14. #18511

    Taken money back

    Quote Originally Posted by Prlifemx  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/902417695118

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...ncall/46615934

    Saw this one today after another provider ghosted me last minute. Quoted 140 for HH so I said why not. She was staying at a nice hotel on Capital, however as I sadly found out later it is not her room. She let me in the back and was the girl in the pictures to my delight, but that is where my happiness ended. I get in the room and immediately spot a large Male shoe on the ground, I ask who's it is and then ask to see the closed bathroom door. She is immediately defensive and says it's her friends bf. But she does comply and opens the door, and it was empty. So after this I feel more comfortable and put the donation down and strip. Next red flag is she tells me it is not her room and it is her friends and bfs room and she's just staying in it. So she says the couch in the suite is where we will be. I'm already exposed and obviously not thinking correctly and agree. She then attempts to put a jacket on my very soft buddy with no sign of trying to excite it. I then ask for her to take her shirt off which she has not at this point, she tried to upsell me for that. I do not agree and she then starts a HJ until I am pretty ready to go then she hops on. The combination of the hot room, her attitude, the couch and I know I am not going to finish. Oh I also forgot to mention she says her friends only stepped out to eat, at this point I decide to just leave after approximately 5 minutes of being there. I would not recommend. She says she normally does outcalls. But I would never repeat due to her hostile and not welcoming personality. My worst experience ever.
    Should've told her to see could freshen up the bathroom, then steal the donation back, tell the b*tch to go play in traffic. If her "friends" came back, laugh in their face and spit on them.

  15. #18510

    Neenah. Won't repeat

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/u...iting/46833282

    220 for HH. No qv with her. But she finished like qv. Lot of restrictions. She was not switched on her air condition in her room said she was feeling cold. I was okay with it. Started with WOT, boobs were good. Allowed to lick her boobs which was pretty good. Later did D style and during MIssry she said I am sweating stopped me and finished off on her hands. Left unsatisfied definitely won't repeat with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape