Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 30806
-
06-11-22 02:00 #18536Senior Member

Posts: 174Looking for any intel on bailey blake.
https://tryst.link/escort/baileyblake
-
06-11-22 00:22 #18535Banned Member

Posts: 35Not agreed
Worst one ever seen. Too much drama.
Originally Posted by ScottSean624
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 00:05 #18534Senior Member

Posts: 161UTR Latina Spinner
Bit delayed, but I saw this beautiful young Latina girl early this week. Full GFE and very sweet personality, petite girl with nice round handful DDs with perky butt. Just the right size to try various positions and she is fit, flexible and accommodating. Wanted to see her again but had to travel for work, hope she is still in town. DM me for specific info, but Sorry I do not have permission to share the numbers so reach out to OP.
Originally Posted by NuevoHobby
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 22:53 #18533Regular Member

Posts: 8Ashton
How was the communication with her this time around?? I haven't seen her since November and while she was my go to when I dibbled in the hobby she was very frustrating to communicate with 😂. She show any signs of demons??
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 22:24 #18532Banned Member

Posts: 719[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-10-22 22:22 #18531Banned Member

Posts: 719There are several recent posts regarding her. She has a terminal case of GPS and a pimp. Stay away.
Originally Posted by DreamNomad
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 19:50 #18530Senior Member

Posts: 110Not the girl. It's the john. Odd that officer was campus popo.
Originally Posted by BarryMcKock
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 19:15 #18529Senior Member

Posts: 122The big problem with BKS providers is lack of clarity on the BBBJ issue. A covered BJ is a deal breaker for me. When you ask I have heard " I have heard no complaints " . For me that is a big no.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
They nee to upgrade there game to be relevant. Several other agency's don't have these problems.
-
06-10-22 16:57 #18528Senior Member

Posts: 72BKS Melian
I had a visit with Melian Bks a couple days ago, I had been trying to get up with the Columbian Andrea but she will not answer my text. Now Zara and Mari will answer but was more interested in Andrea. Easy communication and arrived at the hotel received the room number and door left open. When she saw who I was she recognized me from last visit and said oh baby it's been a long time. 40 ish MILF that I consider sexy it's like instant action time you hit the door. BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary, and finished in doggie. $$50 Hr and I will definitely repeat visit with her.
-
06-10-22 16:48 #18527Senior Member

Posts: 72Bks
I received the same email at first I thought it was directed at me but as I read it more figured it was a group email.
Originally Posted by PlanetSide
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 15:28 #18526Senior Member

Posts: 137Wake county?
Originally Posted by Fcb5199
[View Original Post]
I can't find it.
-
06-10-22 14:58 #18525Regular Member

Posts: 7Crickets Alexxxa Nicole
Last night I got in contact with Alexxxa and attempted to set up but she randomly ghosted at our meet time. Sometimes I feel like good help is hard to find. Will be out hunting tonight, stay safe out there!
-
06-10-22 14:05 #18524Senior Member

Posts: 1651Restrictions
I have a lot of them too. When they restrict, so do I. They get nothing.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 11:32 #18523Senior Member

Posts: 115Number
That's not her current number.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 10:38 #18522Senior Member

Posts: 51Lgj
6/10/22 8 am. Strange, location was college dorm.












Reply With Quote




