Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 822 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 872 922 1322 1822 ... LastLast
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 30801
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18486

    The House

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    A female friend and I have discussed going many times before but have not acted yet. We are both very curious as to what most of the people who attend look like. We are both over 45 and in "decent" shape but we both definitely carry a few extra pounds. We don't want to embarrass ourselves if all of the other men and women there are smokin hot! Any insight is appreciated.
    I've been several times and have always had fun. You and your friend will be fine. There's all kinds of body sizes and ages. So don't have to worry about being embarrassed. Having a female friend will also help you and more people will approach you. Let me know if you have any other questions!

  2. #18485

    Jessica Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely. Jessica Fox is the ultimate GFE. Sure, upstairs is man-made, but they are very well made (under the muscle), very soft to touch. Great and safe ambient, great personality, top-five BBBJ, . The only problem is slapping yourself for not visiting her earlier and often.
    Here is the link.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/411076.htm

  3. #18484

    Jessica Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick  [View Original Post]
    Jessica Fox in my opinion is the best GFE I have had. She definitely looks the best of the bunch. Real curvy. Big butt, man made upstairs which I hate but still nice. But she's real cool and as far as GFE she's awesome. Trina is cool just older rougher looking. For about the same $ a little more Jessica Fox is definitely worth it.
    Absolutely. Jessica Fox is the ultimate GFE. Sure, upstairs is man-made, but they are very well made (under the muscle), very soft to touch. Great and safe ambient, great personality, top-five BBBJ, . The only problem is slapping yourself for not visiting her earlier and often.

  4. #18483

    Any intel?

    Saw this one pop up. Interesting.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/914926000426

  5. #18482

    Car Head

    Been into car BJ's and received one from this one in Clayton. She is smaller and cuter than pics. Good communication and easy to talk to. Picked her up and went to parking lot. She went right to work with a nice sloppy blowjob. Would spit and jerk me and let out some nice moans with my cock in her mouth.

    She doesn't do CIM but finished me off nicely with her hand until my spunk flew.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/249348917461

  6. #18481

    Asian Girls legit?

    Any of the Asian girls on Skip-t-g legit?

    Any recommendations?

  7. #18480

    Noa

    After reading ask the raves about Noa, can anyone pm me her contact information please?

  8. #18479

    BKS email

    Wow. I also just got an email from BKS. Kinda snarky, honestly. The amusing thing is that the last 2 times I tried to contact someone through their site (while logged in with my VIP account) to schedule a visit, I never got any response. That's frustrating. Maybe I'll try again, but who can say at this point?

  9. #18478
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Tanya? She's a youngish looking cutie who says she does GFE.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83513664
    Youngish, looking cute, GFE session. Hmm let me think. This is FAKE.

  10. #18477
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMike  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Lily you are talking about?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...k/710771707390
    Yeah that's her. Look out for my full review on her coming soon.

  11. #18476

    Bks

    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    Jenaveve from BKS is advertised as BBBJ and CIM. There's a hot video of her on the site doing just that. I was going to see her but now that you report this. Did you see her outside of BKS? The providers are always as advertised so this doesn't make sense.

    Thanks for any additional information.

    Nat.
    Yes I saw her through bks.

    I asked her at the time. She stated she was clean only.

    It maybe a YMMV situation with her. I didn't press the issue just rolled with it.

  12. #18475
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick  [View Original Post]
    Jessica Fox in my opinion is the best GFE I have had. She definitely looks the best of the bunch. Real curvy. Big butt, man made upstairs which I hate but still nice. But she's real cool and as far as GFE she's awesome. Trina is cool just older rougher looking. For about the same $ a little more Jessica Fox is definitely worth it. Vicki is also great I'd recommend her too especially for the price at $$/ hr. Anything goes and she's got a great personality.
    Hey, Thanks but looks like all of them are inactive currently any active nearby Morrisville, cary would be helpful.

  13. #18474

    Re: Email from BKS

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    I got a link to there website for a message concerning my VIP Status? I had no clue I was a VIP. It wasn't written very well more of a threatening tone vs we would love to see you again business letter. One thing is for sure get better looking girls and you will have all the business you want.
    I got the same email, and I am definitely not VIP. I just created an I'd there to be able to poke around to see what the site and agency are about. I think that they simply sent it to all members.

  14. #18473

    Confused

    Jenaveve from BKS is advertised as BBBJ and CIM. There's a hot video of her on the site doing just that. I was going to see her but now that you report this. Did you see her outside of BKS? The providers are always as advertised so this doesn't make sense.

    Thanks for any additional information.

    Nat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulreaver  [View Original Post]
    I visited jenaveve this week.

    She is an older provider 40 yrs old.

    2. 5 $ hr CBJ k9 nothing uncovered.

    She was one of the first I visited from bks that spoke English was able to communicate and have more of a connection than others.


    2 rounds first round was a lot of energy. 2nd she was a bit tired but still put the work in

    Location was good had fresh towels was able to take a shower after

    I would repeat.

  15. #18472

    Anyone know Tanya?

    Has anyone met Tanya? She's a youngish looking cutie who says she does GFE.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83513664

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape