The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls

+ Add Report
Page 595 of 771 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 645 695 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 11563
This blog is moderated by BonerAppetitty
  1. #2653
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Bubble Butt Beauties

    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    Let include Sweet from CGLA in this group who has a nice bubbly natural ass that is well proportioned.
    I believe Sweet was already mentioned in this thread by BC but I definitely agree she is in this category.

    Stacy belongs here as well with her incredible natural BBB ass. She has a nice natural body that reminds me of PKL Daisy. Her face is GND but her ass and legs are grade A primo.

  2. #2652
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169

    Lisa. Non Repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabezon8  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get an appt with Lisa before she leaves on the 13th. CaKdolls email isn't a working email and there's no number listed on their website. Any help will be greatly appreciated. TIA.

    Monger on.
    Just met Lisa. The photos of her tan body in the white bikini is actually her. I took a chance to see if she was really as hot as her photos and I was pleasantly surprised that she was. I prefer looks over performance but that is as far is it went with her. I can (without a doubt) give her the worst Performance Award of any provider I have ever experienced. And I have been in the K-game for over 10 years. Location at a newer modern apartment building with garage parking. Easy set up and garage parking from booker. Lisa opens door and is hot. Almost perfect English and amazing body wrapped in stretch tube dress. Very tight, fit and tanned body, pretty face and gorgeous hair. Had me strip, brush teeth, BT and climbed into shower. She still had her dress on. First for me. I had just showered, but she did a thorough wash job and BBBJ preview. On her knees with her dress on LOL! Went to the bedroom and she started with BBBJ. Average quality, but smooth and bobbing action for only about 2 minutes. She pulled out a Magnum cover, a little foreplay and went directly to Mish. Lots of lube and quickly found out that she was not Magnum approved. About 70% penetration. Wanted to switch to doggy but she refused. Said it would hurt her. So finished in the bag in Mish, only 20 minutes into the one hour session. Cleaned up and asked for a light massage. She laughed and said she doesn't do massage. I laid on the bed and kept asking her for light-touch massage. She said she didn't know how. LOL! She played on her Phone for another 10 minutes and I got up, and left at the 40 minute mark. She could have easily been an ATF with her good looks, but her lacking performance puts her as an absolute Non-repeat.

  3. #2651
    Quote Originally Posted by GregAllenFilms  [View Original Post]
    Choco. Curious if anyone has seen her. Looks promising but can't tell if she's a rebrand.
    I'd like to know as well.

    Only one review on TER and it is raving about her but nothing else, so I'm not so sure.

  4. #2650
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    Sunlight with MKC has a great natural rack of Cs and is GND look and vibe. She is basically 6 ft tall though. You may or may not be into that. Still a beautiful girl though.
    Thanks, talls girls are fine.

    I read she's big on RIMMIng which I'm not into, I like GFE.

    I have no issue telling girls what I like / don't like but some girls w / strong personalities get annoyed when.

    You don't let them do their routine and mood can go down.

    I just want to play w / those nice jugs and do my thing, less work for her.

  5. #2649

    Saturday June 11th. SFK and Kbliss

    SFK- https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/models.

    Dana, Tiana, Lucy, Allie.

    Kbliss- https://kbliss.net.

    Angel, Tiana, Lucy, Allie, Jessica.

  6. #2648
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    I'm a boob man like you, nothing in the market currently.
    Has anyone tried Tiana with CGLA? It says she has F size cup which we know is an exaggeration by the booker but maybe she has DDs?

    If so, how was she?

    https://www.candygirlla.com/%ED%8B%B...A0%EB%82%98-kt

  7. #2647
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Yup. Chanel had a top four ass before the implants and slight weight gain a the end of her stint at J's.

    BC has a mentioned a few winners for sure. I think LA Ruby (in LV now) had a fine ass and so does Suzy of CGLA (MIA). Coco / Baby Momo is recommended not sure about the other Momo.

    Elle has a fine ass it's not big but proportional and bubbilicious.
    Let include Sweet from CGLA in this group who has a nice bubbly natural ass that is well proportioned.

  8. #2646
    Quote Originally Posted by Owliee  [View Original Post]
    After a day of reflection, just wanted to add that I suspect she had some surgery done and her service is YMMV. Don't want my brothers getting upset at me for not getting the same level of service.
    She just had a name change but I think she was under the radar as far as reviews go. She reminds me of one of my ATFs from back in the day, Sindy.

  9. #2645

    Sunlight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Avstar  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm slowly getting back into the game again.

    Who got some of the best rack in LA area now?

    Prefer naturals but fakes are fine too. (I didn't mind Mio's droopy ones since she had a cute GND face).

    Thank you all!
    Sunlight with MKC has a great natural rack of Cs and is GND look and vibe. She is basically 6 ft tall though. You may or may not be into that. Still a beautiful girl though.

  10. #2644
    Quote Originally Posted by Avstar  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm slowly getting back into the game again.

    Who got some of the best rack in LA area now?

    Prefer naturals but fakes are fine too. (I didn't mind Mio's droopy ones since she had a cute GND face).

    Thank you all!
    I enjoyed Scarlett MKC in OC. GFE / PSE spinner with globular jugs. Pics are accurate.

  11. #2643
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Momo aka Coco or the other Momo?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipSnaps33  [View Original Post]
    I'd recommend Momo, she's prolly early or maybe mid 30's but has a great rack and ass and knows how to use her assets. Seen her twice both times were great.
    Coco / Momo is tan with a large back tattoo of a Geisha and another large tat on her leg. She is athletic thick with a nice firm ass and DD naturals that standout but she does have a few stomach rolls (covid pounds?). I found her to be fun with a good head game although no DT.

    Is this who you are talking about?

  12. #2642
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Poler1  [View Original Post]
    Wish J's Chanel was still around or Cocoa.
    Yup. Chanel had a top four ass before the implants and slight weight gain a the end of her stint at J's.

    BC has a mentioned a few winners for sure. I think LA Ruby (in LV now) had a fine ass and so does Suzy of CGLA (MIA). Coco / Baby Momo is recommended not sure about the other Momo.

    Elle has a fine ass it's not big but proportional and bubbilicious.

  13. #2641
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    I'm a boob man like you, nothing in the market currently.
    Currently on my radar are.

    Remi, Sunlight, and Harper though I read hers are saggy and not huge but she's GND.

    Wondering about Daisy (aka HoneyPink at Booker's Gray). Some reviews hint that she's older like early 30's but.

    How her racks are.

  14. #2640

    Connie

    Quote Originally Posted by CeroKool00  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I really liked Connie, I'm sad she isn't around (for now?) any recommendation similar to her? Thanks in advance!
    Well she's in Dallas as a independent currently.

    https://www.eros.com/texas/dallas/fi...981.htm?cat=54

  15. #2639

    Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse17  [View Original Post]
    I use to see mistressx for that craving but when she left I kind stared to see enjin with m.

    But after she left I could find anyone that could satisfy my craving. I started seeing baby sky, it's not huge just nice shaped. Like a girl in the gym that only wears yoga pants and doesn't lift heavy.

    But then she started getting harder to book so I started doing more hunting.

    Finally was able to see Momo who you can book from any agency now, and it looks like she is going to be my go to for now. But there's no bb with her. Also she isn't young like baby sky.
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    I focus on seeing girls with other physical attributes but of those I've seen and thought to myself that that's a decent ass are Jamie, Stacy, Sunlight, Sweet, and surprisingly enough Maisie. I would throw in Zuri and Yuni also but neither are available right now.
    Wish J's Chanel was still around or Cocoa.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape