Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls

+ Add Report
Page 595 of 771 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 645 695 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 11552
This blog is moderated by BonerAppetitty
  1. #2642
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Poler1  [View Original Post]
    Wish J's Chanel was still around or Cocoa.
    Yup. Chanel had a top four ass before the implants and slight weight gain a the end of her stint at J's.

    BC has a mentioned a few winners for sure. I think LA Ruby (in LV now) had a fine ass and so does Suzy of CGLA (MIA). Coco / Baby Momo is recommended not sure about the other Momo.

    Elle has a fine ass it's not big but proportional and bubbilicious.

  2. #2641
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    I'm a boob man like you, nothing in the market currently.
    Currently on my radar are.

    Remi, Sunlight, and Harper though I read hers are saggy and not huge but she's GND.

    Wondering about Daisy (aka HoneyPink at Booker's Gray). Some reviews hint that she's older like early 30's but.

    How her racks are.

  3. #2640

    Connie

    Quote Originally Posted by CeroKool00  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I really liked Connie, I'm sad she isn't around (for now?) any recommendation similar to her? Thanks in advance!
    Well she's in Dallas as a independent currently.

    https://www.eros.com/texas/dallas/fi...981.htm?cat=54

  4. #2639

    Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse17  [View Original Post]
    I use to see mistressx for that craving but when she left I kind stared to see enjin with m.

    But after she left I could find anyone that could satisfy my craving. I started seeing baby sky, it's not huge just nice shaped. Like a girl in the gym that only wears yoga pants and doesn't lift heavy.

    But then she started getting harder to book so I started doing more hunting.

    Finally was able to see Momo who you can book from any agency now, and it looks like she is going to be my go to for now. But there's no bb with her. Also she isn't young like baby sky.
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    I focus on seeing girls with other physical attributes but of those I've seen and thought to myself that that's a decent ass are Jamie, Stacy, Sunlight, Sweet, and surprisingly enough Maisie. I would throw in Zuri and Yuni also but neither are available right now.
    Wish J's Chanel was still around or Cocoa.

  5. #2638
    Quote Originally Posted by Avstar  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm slowly getting back into the game again.

    Who got some of the best rack in LA area now?

    Prefer naturals but fakes are fine too. (I didn't mind Mio's droopy ones since she had a cute GND face).

    Thank you all!
    I'd recommend Momo, she's prolly early or maybe mid 30's but has a great rack and ass and knows how to use her assets. Seen her twice both times were great.

  6. #2637
    Quote Originally Posted by Avstar  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm slowly getting back into the game again.

    Who got some of the best rack in LA area now?

    Prefer naturals but fakes are fine too. (I didn't mind Mio's droopy ones since she had a cute GND face).

    Thank you all!
    I'm a boob man like you, nothing in the market currently.

  7. #2636
    Quote Originally Posted by Poler1  [View Original Post]
    Who's the current ass champion among the young K-ladies?
    I focus on seeing girls with other physical attributes but of those I've seen and thought to myself that that's a decent ass are Jamie, Stacy, Sunlight, Sweet, and surprisingly enough Maisie. I would throw in Zuri and Yuni also but neither are available right now.

  8. #2635
    Quote Originally Posted by Avstar  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm slowly getting back into the game again.

    Who got some of the best rack in LA area now?

    Prefer naturals but fakes are fine too. (I didn't mind Mio's droopy ones since she had a cute GND face).

    Thank you all!
    Personally, I would recommend Sunlight. But here are some other options: Jamie (from KTE or AV), Niya, Momo, or Nicole (OC).

  9. #2634
    Quote Originally Posted by Owliee  [View Original Post]
    After a day of reflection, just wanted to add that I suspect she had some surgery done and her service is YMMV. Don't want my brothers getting upset at me for not getting the same level of service.
    I think she was just alright. Young. Yes. Super young. No. Very petite. Like miso but younger and not quite as tiny. Her pussy was a little loose in my opinion. Also, hygenie didn't seem to be there. Noticed she didn't douche after I deposited. So, you'll be swimming with others in the pool.

    Lots of acne scarring on the legs and butt. Pretty face but nothing to write home about.

    Good service. Lots of kissing. I think she might be Vely from a while back. Seemed vaguely familiar and said she had been in LA for 8 months which is about when I remember seeing Vely.

    Not bad. Not stellar.

  10. #2633
    Quote Originally Posted by Poler1  [View Original Post]
    Who's the current ass champion among the young K-ladies?
    Try Sweet. There are a lot of reviews about her in the Korean Agency BB forum.

  11. #2632

    Connie

    Quote Originally Posted by CeroKool00  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I really liked Connie, I'm sad she isn't around (for now?) any recommendation similar to her? Thanks in advance!
    She moved to Dallas, if you're referring to same Connie that was in NorCal probably visited LA sometimes.

  12. #2631

    Maybe Momo

    Quote Originally Posted by Poler1  [View Original Post]
    Who's the current ass champion among the young K-ladies?
    I use to see mistressx for that craving but when she left I kind stared to see enjin with m.

    But after she left I could find anyone that could satisfy my craving. I started seeing baby sky, it's not huge just nice shaped. Like a girl in the gym that only wears yoga pants and doesn't lift heavy.

    But then she started getting harder to book so I started doing more hunting.

    Finally was able to see Momo who you can book from any agency now, and it looks like she is going to be my go to for now. But there's no bb with her. Also she isn't young like baby sky.

  13. #2630

    Connie

    Hi, I really liked Connie, I'm sad she isn't around (for now?) any recommendation similar to her? Thanks in advance!

  14. #2629

    Best Racks

    Hi all,

    I'm slowly getting back into the game again.

    Who got some of the best rack in LA area now?

    Prefer naturals but fakes are fine too. (I didn't mind Mio's droopy ones since she had a cute GND face).

    Thank you all!

  15. #2628
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabezon8  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get an appt with Lisa before she leaves on the 13th. CaKdolls email isn't a working email and there's no number listed on their website. Any help will be greatly appreciated. TIA.

    Monger on.
    You can try booking with CandyGirlLA.

  16. 06-10-22 17:04


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape