Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 736 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 659 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8658
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Strolled NSQ after midnight, high on 420. Glad it didn't take me long to find a decent SW. I met one last night from upstate NY. She says she was a former school teacher. How the hell, she ended up in Boston is anyone's guess. She and I hit it off real good. WE went off to a discreet spot where she gave me doggy and anal for $40. One of the best loads I"be burst in quite a while. My dick felt like a pogo stick and it felt great, she did not rush either. She's about 5'2", small build, small tits, and has a cute little ass. She's says the best times to catch her are after midnight, I tend to take what these women say with a grain of salt.

    I saw her across on Magazine and the 1010 building so, if you see her after midnight, she'll be there. No phone.
    Damn, I would love some of that. Can you give a hint at description; race, hair color, name?

  2. #8657

    Scoop and score

    Driving down DoT Ave by Southie cross fit.

    And spied a WSW brunette in yoga shorts and bra top. She had no shoes and was walking barefoot.

    I pulled ahead and she hopped in and asked for a ride she explained she usually gets $ for FS and 50 for BJ.

    But she said she was hard up and needed money offering 4 and 6 deals some jumped her for her belongings and shoes.

    As it being mid day we drove around to find a spot. While driving she showed me her camel toe so I fingered her thru her leggings and she pulled them down to reveal her Bush. She said she hadn't shaved in weeks. She was talking about people out to get her and being paranoid about everything. We pulled over and she hopped in the back seat with her hairy asshole in my face. She removed her bra and asked if daddy liked her nipples which where big for her a cup breast and petite frame. Her breastfeeding caused them to get so long and hand baby damage on her stomach. She finally went down on me taking my all the way down her throat. With her ass in the air and her dirty feet. She didn't have the best BO. She smelled from lack of hygiene. I FIA anyways. She was mostly going up and down with her head and hand. She then turned around to hop on my dick to ride me but I declined to the overall smells and lack of oral and vaginitis.

    She kneeled between my legs and went to town allowed my to fuck her face. I finally let a rope down the back of her throat.

    She grabbed my Mountain Dew. To wash it down. She got in the front and didn't put her clothes on. Good thing I have strong tints.

    Dropped her off near Andrew T stop.

  3. #8656

    Sunday am

    I spotted a pot WSW thin with wavy hair in leggings and white top. She was walking from the bus stop to target and went into target. Upon further inspection she had jewelry on clean cloths and white top with a small bag. Looked tgtt. Lost her when she went into target. But when I came out she was in the ally with all the goons and girls that hang a next to the underpass and storage unit.

    So there is potential for clean WSW.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B235D99D-0954-4C3E-A90F-995010A34117.jpg‎  

  4. #8655

    Caroline

    Quote Originally Posted by DakaCer024  [View Original Post]
    Me too! Been trying to find Caroline ever since reading some of the reviews on here from about a month ago.

    Does anyone know what the best time / location to find her would be? Thanks in advance!
    Trying to find her, she's on snapchat uploading story pictures so she can't be to hard to get ahold and contact.

  5. #8654
    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Some pics not sure if the first and last ones are sws.
    The one with black tank top with leather, I found her one morning and she played hard to get. Wouldn't get in my car. She looked clean, which tells me she lives a normal life and walks the streets part time. Others, I don't know.

  6. #8653

    Pics

    Some pics not sure if the first and last ones are sws.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220611-090450_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220611-093152_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220611-093724_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220611-085405_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220611-093204_Gallery.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20220611-093736_Gallery.jpg‎  

  7. #8652
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Upstate New York WSW

    Strolled NSQ after midnight, high on 420. Glad it didn't take me long to find a decent SW. I met one last night from upstate NY. She says she was a former school teacher. How the hell, she ended up in Boston is anyone's guess. She and I hit it off real good. WE went off to a discreet spot where she gave me doggy and anal for $40. One of the best loads I"be burst in quite a while. My dick felt like a pogo stick and it felt great, she did not rush either. She's about 5'2", small build, small tits, and has a cute little ass. She's says the best times to catch her are after midnight, I tend to take what these women say with a grain of salt.

    I saw her across on Magazine and the 1010 building so, if you see her after midnight, she'll be there. No phone.

  8. #8651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMarl  [View Original Post]
    Went to nms today from 12.30 to 2 am and did not find any luck. LEO was circling the place and I just don't know how you guys do it. Met one, dark hair, missing teeth, skinny and I thought I'd go for another lap and bam she's gone after a lap and I feel so stupid. I read some of you guys talking about BHA. Does anyone mind telling me where that is LOL.
    BHA = Blue Hill Ave.

  9. #8650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I'm no doctor neither. But, it's either a cigarette burn, sores from meth or Herpes. Scars tend to be on their legs, arms, face and from your observation, their hands. Nasty stuff. But, their juice box always tends to be free from marks. At least the ones I picked up anyways.
    The cyst / open wound on her hand is from drug injection. There's usually good veins on the back of the hands so it's a good injection site. They keep using the same one over and over and it gets infected. You'll see the same stuff on their legs sometimes. It's not an STD.

  10. #8649

    Bha & nms

    Went to nms today from 12.30 to 2 am and did not find any luck. LEO was circling the place and I just don't know how you guys do it. Met one, dark hair, missing teeth, skinny and I thought I'd go for another lap and bam she's gone after a lap and I feel so stupid. I read some of you guys talking about BHA. Does anyone mind telling me where that is LOL.

  11. #8648
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepThroat70  [View Original Post]
    I was out around 4 am picked up a WSW near the uhaul. She was skinny and looked cute from a distance. We drove to a spot and hopped in the back. After close inspection and a view of a street light. She had pick marks on her face. And an open wound or cyst on her hand that looked infected. I was grossed out gave her 5 for her time and dropped her back off. Told her I'm not a doctor but she should go to the clinic to get her hand checked out.

    I would say that you are correct that 100% have substance abuse and addiction issues. But I'm an alcoholic and sex addict so I got problems too.
    I'm no doctor neither. But, it's either a cigarette burn, sores from meth or Herpes. Scars tend to be on their legs, arms, face and from your observation, their hands. Nasty stuff. But, their juice box always tends to be free from marks. At least the ones I picked up anyways.

  12. #8647

    Jazz

    Linked up with a girl named Jazz last week. She was mid 20's maybe Puerto Rican and she was definitely the hottest girl I've seen out in a long time. Slamming body. No fat on her but healthy long black hair with a small bun on top. Scooped her by the food truck. BBFSCIP. Great attitude sadly no phone. Said where she always hangs to get picked up though.

  13. #8646
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Kiana

    Bumped into a BSW on Mass & Magazine after 10 PM. Name was Kiana from S. Carver. She was pretty short, had average looks, bad teeth, but a nice ass to make it up. She and I hit it off real good. We both went off to a spot where it was a BBJ and doggy for $30. She said she normally charges $60 which, ain't* happenin'. The best time to catch her is usually after midnight near Victorias. Her words. She's a repeater.

  14. #8645
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Jessica can be a lot of fun when she's not sick. Definitely one of the better BBBJs out there, and she swallows when she's not sick (if she likes you anyway).

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    She had light blue eyes, had never seen her before so I wanted to pick her up. Might have been rude of me to say that, hope she's feeling better now.

    I've seen the same girls when they are on and off the drug. When they get withdrawal it really affects them in a bad way.
    When I went to nms during the day I saw a girl just walking around at the gas station crying, really hate to see that, breaks my heart.

  15. #8644
    Quote Originally Posted by DakaCer024  [View Original Post]
    Me too! Been trying to find Caroline ever since reading some of the reviews on here from about a month ago.

    Does anyone know what the best time / location to find her would be? Thanks in advance!
    She had an ad up on STG like last week. Must have a spot again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape