rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 736 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 210 260 660 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8643
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a girl named Jessica right at 10:00 o'clock at the bus stop. Jean jacket, brown curly hair, black leggings.

    Went to the spot she wanted 60 told her I only had 45 she looked normal, so I gave it to her.

    Not even a minute into it she said she doesn't feel good said she was dope sick. But did keep going till I popped, and she just pulled back.

    On the way back she said I'm sorry and was nodding off, I kind of got worried she would pass out or throw up.

    (Avoid this one).

    I could have found sunny on mass ave done better things with 45 dollars.
    Jessica can be a lot of fun when she's not sick. Definitely one of the better BBBJs out there, and she swallows when she's not sick (if she likes you anyway).

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  2. #8642

    Caroline

    Me too! Been trying to find Caroline ever since reading some of the reviews on here from about a month ago.

    Does anyone know what the best time / location to find her would be? Thanks in advance!

  3. #8641

    Caroline

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughThat  [View Original Post]
    Some old reports from a couple of weeks ago. Scooped Soraya on BHA, I was vigorously on the hunt for Tina and thought this was her. Soraya had on an all black one piece and her ass looked fat. But once getting closer and inside I clearly realized this wasnt Tina but still gave shorty a chance. Found a quick spot and she took direction really well, honestly let me do whatever while I had her. Dropped her off at 6 ish (agree with Ho Hunter, best times to hunt I'd say are 2am-6am) but still felt the urge.

    So decided to hit NMS and saw a blonde by the Sunoco who looked unfamiliar. Scooped her and once in I realized its Caroline, just a little dolled up. Its now early daylight at this point, I got dark tints so wasnt worried but still. Found a quick spot, she put her head down, took her ass out and didn't come back up til my nut was headed to her belly. Dropped her off and called it a day. Funny thing, some of you mentioned her quoting you crazy rates. I told her I only had 20 and if that's not cool I'd drop her off, once I said that she was locked in and completely changed her demeanor. Control the scenario gang.

    RT.
    You lucky sob. I was out hunting for Caroline last night but didn't see her our any pawg that remotely looked like her.

    Drove around saw some zombies. Scooped up a mixed SW. Cape Verdi Portuguese mix. Great size nipple plenty of roaming allowed. Gave great head. Took it deep throat with plenty of gagging and spit kept calling me papi you come for me papi. I let a rope down her throat which she spit into a Dunkin' cup. Said her name was bella. Paid. 4.

  4. #8640
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughThat  [View Original Post]
    Some old reports from a couple of weeks ago. Scooped Soraya on BHA, I was vigorously on the hunt for Tina and thought this was her. Soraya had on an all black one piece and her ass looked fat. But once getting closer and inside I clearly realized this wasnt Tina but still gave shorty a chance. Found a quick spot and she took direction really well, honestly let me do whatever while I had her. Dropped her off at 6 ish (agree with Ho Hunter, best times to hunt I'd say are 2am-6am) but still felt the urge.

    So decided to hit NMS and saw a blonde by the Sunoco who looked unfamiliar. Scooped her and once in I realized its Caroline, just a little dolled up. Its now early daylight at this point, I got dark tints so wasnt worried but still. Found a quick spot, she put her head down, took her ass out and didn't come back up til my nut was headed to her belly. Dropped her off and called it a day. Funny thing, some of you mentioned her quoting you crazy rates. I told her I only had 20 and if that's not cool I'd drop her off, once I said that she was locked in and completely changed her demeanor. Control the scenario gang.

    RT.
    What section of BHA do you usually find girls? I'm always on the look, but never spot anyone.

  5. #8639
    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Near Uhaul nms.
    The one with the red bandana is hurting. My god.

  6. #8638

    Pretty scary

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Drove into nms around 3 am got gas had 33 bucks left over went to the u haul bumped into juliannah the girl I met last year on dot ave that advertises on stg. Went to the spot LEO were circling all over the place I give these girls credit they take the risk to make a buck. The year and a half I've been street mongering I've come to the conclusion almost all these ladies all have substance abuse problems, I've looked closely almost all of them have blisters on their arms. I really hope these girls can get off whatever they're on and if not completely, at least reduce their tobacco consumption. I personally have never struggled with addiction so I don't get it. 2 years ago I didn't even know where nms was its been a interesting experience doing car dates met a lot of girls I would of otherwise never seen allie / alice being my favorite! Age 40 lady with bangs I met earlier this year (made a report) that kind of looked like a Hollywood actress.
    I was out around 4 am picked up a WSW near the uhaul. She was skinny and looked cute from a distance. We drove to a spot and hopped in the back. After close inspection and a view of a street light. She had pick marks on her face. And an open wound or cyst on her hand that looked infected. I was grossed out gave her 5 for her time and dropped her back off. Told her I'm not a doctor but she should go to the clinic to get her hand checked out.

    I would say that you are correct that 100% have substance abuse and addiction issues. But I'm an alcoholic and sex addict so I got problems too.

  7. #8637

    Pic

    Near Uhaul nms.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220610-070904_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220610-070919_Gallery.jpg‎  

  8. #8636

    Nms

    Drove into nms around 3 am got gas had 33 bucks left over went to the u haul bumped into juliannah the girl I met last year on dot ave that advertises on stg. Went to the spot LEO were circling all over the place I give these girls credit they take the risk to make a buck. The year and a half I've been street mongering I've come to the conclusion almost all these ladies all have substance abuse problems, I've looked closely almost all of them have blisters on their arms. I really hope these girls can get off whatever they're on and if not completely, at least reduce their tobacco consumption. I personally have never struggled with addiction so I don't get it. 2 years ago I didn't even know where nms was its been a interesting experience doing car dates met a lot of girls I would of otherwise never seen allie / alice being my favorite! Age 40 lady with bangs I met earlier this year (made a report) that kind of looked like a Hollywood actress.

  9. #8635

    Dot ave

    Picked up a girl named Jessica right at 10:00 o'clock at the bus stop. Jean jacket, brown curly hair, black leggings.

    Went to the spot she wanted 60 told her I only had 45 she looked normal, so I gave it to her.

    Not even a minute into it she said she doesn't feel good said she was dope sick. But did keep going till I popped, and she just pulled back.

    On the way back she said I'm sorry and was nodding off, I kind of got worried she would pass out or throw up.

    (Avoid this one).

    I could have found sunny on mass ave done better things with 45 dollars.

  10. #8634

    Short Maria

    Picked up the Puerto Rican Maria this morning before it rained near the firehouse. Showed a lot of skin, all black and some sores on her face. Was acting weird outside. But, normal once inside. Seems like she had the jitters or something as she was controlling herself. Did the usual BBFS deed, McDonald's and drop off. This is not to be mistaken for the tall stupid Latina Maria.

  11. #8633
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughThat  [View Original Post]
    Some old reports from a couple of weeks ago. Scooped Soraya on BHA, I was vigorously on the hunt for Tina and thought this was her. Soraya had on an all black one piece and her ass looked fat. But once getting closer and inside I clearly realized this wasnt Tina but still gave shorty a chance. Found a quick spot and she took direction really well, honestly let me do whatever while I had her. Dropped her off at 6 ish (agree with Ho Hunter, best times to hunt I'd say are 2am-6am) but still felt the urge.

    So decided to hit NMS and saw a blonde by the Sunoco who looked unfamiliar. Scooped her and once in I realized its Caroline, just a little dolled up. Its now early daylight at this point, I got dark tints so wasnt worried but still. Found a quick spot, she put her head down, took her ass out and didn't come back up til my nut was headed to her belly. Dropped her off and called it a day. Funny thing, some of you mentioned her quoting you crazy rates. I told her I only had 20 and if that's not cool I'd drop her off, once I said that she was locked in and completely changed her demeanor. Control the scenario gang.

    RT.
    The big blonde Caroline? Indeed, I wrote about that not too long ago. She use to want to charge 100 and up and said no way. Now, she's basically going by what the going rates are now. She is a pretty woman. But, no way will I pay 100 for a car date.

  12. #8632

    Soraya & Caroline

    Some old reports from a couple of weeks ago. Scooped Soraya on BHA, I was vigorously on the hunt for Tina and thought this was her. Soraya had on an all black one piece and her ass looked fat. But once getting closer and inside I clearly realized this wasnt Tina but still gave shorty a chance. Found a quick spot and she took direction really well, honestly let me do whatever while I had her. Dropped her off at 6 ish (agree with Ho Hunter, best times to hunt I'd say are 2am-6am) but still felt the urge.

    So decided to hit NMS and saw a blonde by the Sunoco who looked unfamiliar. Scooped her and once in I realized its Caroline, just a little dolled up. Its now early daylight at this point, I got dark tints so wasnt worried but still. Found a quick spot, she put her head down, took her ass out and didn't come back up til my nut was headed to her belly. Dropped her off and called it a day. Funny thing, some of you mentioned her quoting you crazy rates. I told her I only had 20 and if that's not cool I'd drop her off, once I said that she was locked in and completely changed her demeanor. Control the scenario gang.

    RT.

  13. #8631

    Knobbing

    Quote Originally Posted by TreezMoney  [View Original Post]
    Went to NMS during the day and found Kendra. WSW spinner type, blonde slightly above shoulder length hair. A cups not much of an ass either. Definite signs of demons (missing teeth, scabs). She was out of it and was nodding back and forth of the way to the spot. BBBJ for. 25 , middle of the road performance. Not bad not exceptional.
    She sounds excellent. I don't mind mind the sleeping most will do it that are on H. Just be careful of full blown passed out since nothing will wake them up.

  14. #8630

    Newmarket square

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazKid  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm just an idiot for asking this, but what is NMS? Always see why'll saying this place but have never known what or where this place is.
    If you go past boston medical center you will get to 2 big gas stations and a McDonalds, this is where were talking about. Little further down when you get to the u haul is where you will find girls.

    I've noticed from my experience Mondays between 10:05 10:45 pm are good times to find girls.

  15. #8629

    Nms?

    Quote Originally Posted by TreezMoney  [View Original Post]
    Went to NMS during the day and found Kendra. WSW spinner type, blonde slightly above shoulder length hair. A cups not much of an ass either. Definite signs of demons (missing teeth, scabs). She was out of it and was nodding back and forth of the way to the spot. BBBJ for. 25 , middle of the road performance. Not bad not exceptional.
    Maybe I'm just an idiot for asking this, but what is NMS? Always see why'll saying this place but have never known what or where this place is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape