Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 7971
-
06-13-22 13:31 #5046Senior Member

Posts: 30Has reviews. Been around awhile but the majority has it as not worth the visit.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2675715069
-
06-13-22 07:57 #5045Regular Member

Posts: 5She is or was an Avenue girl. When she is cleaned up she doesn't look to bad. I haven't had any dealings with her for a year. Be careful as she could be swayed into grimy actions by a male handler. She herself is not an aggressive person.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 06:58 #5044Senior Member

Posts: 727Haha, I probably will
Texted her yesterday about seeing her today. I can see that her name is Cheryl and that her pictures are old. More interested in safety status than anything. Very quick response, but I like more thin, mature women anyway so I probably will TOFTT.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
A little aged to be nodding out. Usually on extended state vacations or past away if dope is their thing.
-
06-13-22 06:50 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 513I vaguely recall someone trying to see her but she knocked out and he left. I've never seen her personally.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
Why don't you toftt and report back.
-
06-13-22 06:33 #5042Senior Member

Posts: 727Disappearing cock
I want to pull the trigger but can't find any intel. Incall near Maryland live. Anyone?
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/359436718371
-
06-13-22 02:26 #5041Regular Member

Posts: 15Ran in to her by chance at a gas station Wawa at around in the NE at around 2 am in the morning, about two weeks ago. I hadn't yet come across any of her ads but I just knew she was in the life. I was with a lady friend (a regular civilian, not a pro) so I couldn't approach her in the manner that I wanted to. I did manage talk to her little bit though; she told me her name was Ali and I told her that she looked sexy as fuck. She's not skinny, but she isn't fat either. She has nice, juicy tits with large nipples (they were poking through her top) her pics are very accurate of how she currently looks. For now. But she is missing most, if not all of her teeth. But, like I said, I want alone so couldn't really make moves.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
I wasn't surprised to see her on STG and other sites.
-
06-12-22 14:17 #5040Senior Member

Posts: 38Airport
Can anyone recommend a nice provider who is near the airport? I have an extended layover, but not quite long enough to go all the way into the city. Thanks.
-
06-11-22 17:55 #5039Senior Member

Posts: 640I have no idea. I've don't remember seeing her on the ave but she looks like a street walker. I've seen this with several girls now that I know used to be on the ave but now are demanding high prices because they advertise on escort alligator of STG.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 15:12 #5038Senior Member

Posts: 700Yo, she text me back 250/ hr doesn't have a nice place, but car, get the heck out of here. Who is giving her that, she looks 90 max.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 00:18 #5037Senior Member

Posts: 640I hit her up a couple weeks ago. She told me she was doing car dates and outcalls on that day. Prices were way too high for a car date. Especially since she looks like a girl you can grab on the ave.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 00:09 #5036Senior Member

Posts: 700Northeast redhead
I see her post lot in this area, looks like the later photos she got skinny and look little better. Hope those arent old photo. Anyone seen her? Car dates are tough cause I'm not familiar with the area.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/593297518948
-
06-10-22 12:45 #5035Senior Member

Posts: 958Best VIP
Visiting in a few weeks. Recommendations for the Best Cleanest VIP in town?
-
06-09-22 13:22 #5034Senior Member

Posts: 986TS's in KoP
[cross posted from the Philly Burbs thread JIC).
This is the second time I've found an attractive AA woman where I said, hmmm is something off? Further research of their phone numbers and they're guys:
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/334967257001
His / her ad says "vaginal intercourse" which might be touch to pull off, having a penis and all.
This one was active a few weeks ago.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...1/849255648972
Caveat emptor!
-
06-07-22 16:48 #5033Senior Member

Posts: 986Weird vibe
Sure that isn't a guy?
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 16:26 #5032Senior Member

Posts: 641Based on her other prices I an going to speculate that "7,500" was a typo and meant "500" -- either way outrageous.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





