Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 7971
-
06-07-22 11:08 #5031Senior Member

Posts: 2785EXPENSIVE relatively speaking
Becky J
Originally Posted by Trying2
[View Original Post]
400 or 500 and hour for a GND like her is what one would expect? There are girls all over STG. LC, EI, KA, etc that are at least as hot and can be had for well less than half those rates! Just because a girl advertises on Eros or Tryst does not make her a top girl. I mean for 3 bills you can head over to EPM and get a stunning Asian beauty. Yet this girl wants more than that and you have to host or get a room? Shoot 300 in 9-VIP, AZN or any of the other top AMPs will get you VIP service. Why "pay too much" for an average girl?
oh and it would be nice if names and pics were included, just sayin'
{oh, and it looks like images on tryst can be hotlinked, so easy to add here!}
-
06-07-22 10:47 #5030Senior Member

Posts: 111Elisa
I'm a regular on there because I prefer quality to quantity and she is definitely on my radar. She's here until 6. 15 and, if she were visiting the burbs, it would be a slam dunk. Center City makes her a "maybe" depending on scheduling. Let me know how it goes. Looks very promising.
Originally Posted by RKFan58
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 10:24 #5029Senior Member

Posts: 218Elisa
Was going to see her in Florida a few months ago, but she left for California. She's been advertising in different cities for the past few months. (never the same time).
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
The issue is that I cannot find any review information about her despite a consistent online presence. I'll TOFTT if she heads to NYC or if anyone can give a thumbs up.
-
06-07-22 07:31 #5028Senior Member

Posts: 842Ah
Ah. I thought you spelled this incorrectly and was actually Elisha from CMC, who worked AC for awhile.
Originally Posted by RKFan58
[View Original Post]
Also had a legit business as well and supplementing income. That was a few years ago.
Your find is pretty interesting looking.
Let us know how you make out.
If think I am going to check out Diya's schedule (Indian from Twitter) absolute great experience. I last saw her about a month ago, pricey but great value.
-
06-07-22 05:56 #5027Senior Member

Posts: 253Indeed friend -- these chicks will demand a high price, but won't put in any effort to at least look fresh. Many of these women are so big headed they don't think they even have to smell good! Again, most women in this scene are really worth no more than a flat 80.
Originally Posted by SoloGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-22 21:27 #5026Senior Member

Posts: 29I've seen others do this as well, if you look at the outcall rate you'll notice an amount much more in line with what you'd expect. The price is so high to basically say "I am not doing incall unless you're willing to pay an outrageous sum" which of course isn't going to happen.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]
Not saying that's what's going on in her case, but I've heard another provider use that explanation.
-
06-06-22 16:04 #5025Senior Member

Posts: 145Sentry, I appreciate your sentiment and value your opinion. My comment was not so much about the weight as the marks / pimples whatever all over her backside. I've seen come pretty large women that are SAF. That is not one of them IMHO.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
How these people can be in the business of "body selling" and spend absolutely negative time on their product is mind blowing to me. Peace.
-
06-06-22 15:59 #5024Senior Member

Posts: 218Elisa
Has anyone seen Elisa who is currently advertising on Eros?
-
06-06-22 10:57 #5023Senior Member

Posts: 164$7500 ? Must be a typo
-
06-05-22 12:38 #5022Senior Member

Posts: 986Stacey in DE?
You might want to try Stacey in Delaware, just outside of Wilmington. She's a real pro and has a decent incall at her private home. She seems open to fetishes and role play. On the Wilmington board there's been some chatter that she's harder to reach than normal. I suspect she's been making more passive income from OF (including videos of her fucking mongers). Prior to that, it was hard to get a first date with her but once you were in she was very reliable.
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
Google "Stacey escort Delaware" and you'll find her website. Like I said, she's a pro. One caveat. She's had issues with stalkers and crazy mongers so her little house is wired up with cameras outside.
-
06-05-22 00:10 #5021Senior Member

Posts: 987Ass man here. I prefer coke bottle chicks with an ass like a donkey / zebra but in philadelphia now days that's hard to come by. Next best thing is a thin girl with a decent body but I'm just not attracted to overweight women at all.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
A woman who is naturally a big girl, or a country type girl who is thick and not sloppy overweight is ok, but again that's rare as most big women are just overweight. Most women today are just inactive. They want to drink at every social opportunity, smoke bud nonstop, and eat mountains of take out food. Women weren't like this 50 years ago aside from the smoking that they did because they didn't know better. But then again in France which I have been to lots of women smoke and drink but they have better quality food in France and the people walk or will use a bicycle to get everywhere so they stay more healthy.
While I'm at it my breakdown of women in terms of race / looks is white women look the hottest the earliest but they age quick and hard. Black and hispanic women gain too much weight over time otherwise they stay youthful a lot longer and Asian women stay the hottest and most feminine the longest. If I had to do a long term relationship I would go with an Asian woman. Even here in America I rarely see Asian women overweight and full of tattoos.
-
06-04-22 19:59 #5020Senior Member

Posts: 253And its not just super skinny starving chicks, but chicks with a long history of substance abuse and who look like thinned out husks LOL. Indeed, to each's own.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
That said, my current rotation is a thick dark skin latina, thick black chick, thick mixed MILF and a pawg. All under 100, as all things should be.
-
06-04-22 17:31 #5019Senior Member

Posts: 329Thanks for looking out
Cackalope & Lance547 good looking out brothers. I passed on her thanks to y’all reviews and went to see princess instead. No anal, but had a great time with her:
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/83148979Last edited by Afraven; 06-04-22 at 18:24. Reason: Shout out Lance as well!
-
06-04-22 15:21 #5018Senior Member

Posts: 640A lot of guys in this forum like those super skinny starving looking chicks. LOL. I don't understand it, but to each its own. I need something to grab on whether its a fat ass or some big titties LOL.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-22 21:46 #5017Senior Member

Posts: 485Fetish providers
Not sure where to find one. I've seen ones on tryst but they're twice the money they're in the 400-800 range and they don't put out in any way. I'm also not sure theyd be good at roleplay, most of them are dominas who just spit on guys and stomp their balls.
Originally Posted by Rael1001
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




