Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 13123
-
06-10-22 21:26 #9913Senior Member

Posts: 644Saw sharon out last night around 1 am. Her titties were looking huge last (bigger than usual LOL). We did our usual. I wish I had a room because I wanted to tittyfuck her last night LOL.
-
06-10-22 19:22 #9912Senior Member

Posts: 175She didn't come back in the arranged time and I left, I was completely aware of my surroundings the entire time. I was also right on the Ave and not deep in the hood. Not trying to discourage looking out for one's self but what you are trying paint me with is just dead wrong.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 13:40 #9911Banned Member

Posts: 426Yes Gambling with your life.
Originally Posted by TheePhoenix
[View Original Post]
The juice is not worth the squeeze.
If she's that sick why is she walking around?
They are always looking for a sucker. You just happened to find her again, she made NO plans to ever see you again.
You are lucky it wasnt a Setup.
-
06-09-22 22:19 #9910Senior Member

Posts: 175Bella
Had a date with Bella today. Tiny little cute brunette. Wanted to take her to a room but she said she had to resupply before we go, I finally relented and gave her a Jackson. She said she'd be back in five minutes. After twenty minutes I pulled off. Figured she got me. I was looking at it as gambling, she was so hot. Saw her like thirty minutes later and pulled over, she hopped right in said the store she goes to was waiting for a resupply and it just took longer and I was gone when she got back. Damn if we didn't have a great time. Tiny little girl with a great ass and great disposition (22 yo). Would definitely repeat. 90 lb brunette spinner with a very cute face.
-
06-09-22 14:03 #9909Banned Member

Posts: 426Redhead Roxanne with the broken nose?
Originally Posted by Thedarkstar
[View Original Post]
She has the nicest ass on the ave, but she has the worst attitude and can't take Dick.
Her BF goes upside her head early and often.
-
06-09-22 14:01 #9908Senior Member

Posts: 108How can you be so sure?
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-22 07:15 #9907Senior Member

Posts: 143Torresdale Ave. Roxy
Spotted this girl at Torresdale and Tyson near the 7-11. She had these short tights on revealing a really fat ass. Face and teeth are nothing to look at but her ass is fine. Didn't have time to partake but got her name. She seemed strung ouy and on another pass she appeared passed out by some church steps. Anyone has any intel on her?
-
06-09-22 02:29 #9906Senior Member

Posts: 514Shaved heads
There's a guy paying chicks on the ave to shave their head. I heard he gives them 20. I guess he gets his jollies off by doing so.
Now there are a bunch of chicks with short hair. Some look better. Some look more like dudes. (There's even many dudes with long hair that look like chicks). There's one out there that looks and sounds like a 12 year old boy.
The situation kinda reminds me of this:
https://www.xvideos.com/video991082/...endar_audition
Some look feminine enough. Others look kinda masculine.
-
06-08-22 20:29 #9905Senior Member

Posts: 644I would never go there either. I only pick up between Westmoreland Erie. And occasionally down huntingdon.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-22 13:52 #9904Banned Member

Posts: 426It looks like Lorraine from the back.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
This is a younger woman though....ass slightly but the face is better looking than Lorraine, aka Miss Butterface.
I'd never go into the park looking for the chicks.
How does that work out for you guys?
-
06-07-22 17:03 #9903Senior Member

Posts: 223I've hit Sullivant pretty heavily over the last 4 years or so, it's not what it once was. Sadly.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 11:01 #9902Senior Member

Posts: 1475Actually, the Sullivant stroll in Columbus was my all time favorite in the country, Kensington or Camden a strong #2. Baltimore #3.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
Recent reports from Columbus say that the stroll there is about dead. Pretty slim pickings all over the country right now.
-
06-06-22 22:39 #9901Senior Member

Posts: 644Fat ass white jawn
https://youtu.be/xmZY9t1pZeA?t=1043
Who is this pawg??
-
06-05-22 07:29 #9900Senior Member

Posts: 43Cheap
Go immediately to CR.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-22 03:06 #9899Senior Member

Posts: 251Ava
My new favorite Ava. Back to back session. No cell.











Reply With Quote






