Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 8273
-
06-15-22 17:43 #7583Banned Member

Posts: 2410That cucktard Nightsucker making veiled threats is hillarious, what a pussy.
Originally Posted by BandaLider
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 22:53 #7582Banned Member

Posts: 13634[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-13-22 22:20 #7581Banned Member

Posts: 2410Anywhere, you just have to ask and bring the stacks.
Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 16:52 #7580Senior Member

Posts: 330Triples
Hello,
Anyone know where can I arrange a 3 girl encounter?
Race doesn't matter, just on the pretty and young side.
Any help is appreciated.
Its been on my bucket list forever.
Thanks.
-
06-13-22 16:50 #7579Senior Member

Posts: 330Life change?
Has anyone very left her SO in pursuit of the game?
Left SO to chase young girls? Either SB, civilians, providers?
Travel, or live abroad in places like Brazil, Philippines, Thailand, Colombia?
Thanks.
-
06-12-22 23:18 #7578Banned Member

Posts: 13634[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-12-22 09:23 #7577

Posts: 682Gimpy Guy Jay
Getting his ass kicked by RogerOver again!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-22 09:19 #7576Senior Member

Posts: 2029SWs near Cleveland Ave going towards hapeville
How in the world I get 2 infractions for 1 post when this is exactly what I said. Weird. I also said I saw 2 WSWs at a gas station at one of the exits down there by Cleveland going towards Hapeville. The area I saw them in as I said is so bad that they need armed guards at gas stations. That was the hint. Do you know what area I'm referring to?
Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
There are SWs aka hookers aka streetwalkers down near Cleveland. I also said I and most men in ATL would prefer a woman that is a crackhead over a TS. As crackheads can pretty up themselves too. It's all over youtube of atrocious looking women getting good make up done. Some how I'm arguing by stating facts from my experience and knowledge? If someone else on the board read exactly what I put. They'd see it's no where near arguing or a post full of nonsense. Dang no dialogue with other members got it smdh. Saying there is no activity on Cleveland etc areas down there is false when I was there months ago. Do I need to share pics to prove my point? All I post is the truth.
-
06-11-22 18:59 #7575Banned Member

Posts: 2410Haha! Night your a fucking pussy, shut the fuck up you gimptard.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 18:58 #7574Banned Member

Posts: 2410Never fucktard, you have another band member confused with me, fucking idiot.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 18:52 #7573Senior Member

Posts: 3422Fuck yourself
It's clearly been proven by others you're a fucking lying twat, but of course, you refuse to answer any questions and hide like a little pussy. So it's pretty clear that you're a phony, and a cowardly little pussy that makes up war stories in his fevered imagination.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
And you can drop the "bad-ass" act. I've had bowel movements scarier than you.
-
06-11-22 10:26 #7572Banned Member

Posts: 13634Either face me directly and disprove everything I've ever posted, or fuck off, you mentally ill pussy.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 10:25 #7571Banned Member

Posts: 13634How often do you reply to your own posts?
Originally Posted by Ombudsman5150
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 20:32 #7570Senior Member

Posts: 3422Enumerating
As long as it's compared to the lies you've told about your background and activities, it's definitely less.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-22 18:48 #7569Banned Member

Posts: 2410Rtff
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Petey1015
[View Original Post]
How hard is it to look up previous posts?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





