Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 552 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7553
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    The Ukrainians should ask for their money back.
    What money? The former POTUS withheld aid to Ukraine.



    Trump's defense secretary writes in a new book that Trump asked why the US needed to help Ukraine. Former Defense Secretary Mark Esper says he warned President Donald Trump that withholding military aid to Ukraine was illegal and would further weaken Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy's government. Esper joins a long list of officials who cautioned Trump about withholding aid to Ukraine. Trump didn't listen, and his administration froze nearly $400 million in congressionally approved military assistance for over two months. Experts echoed Esper's point at the time, saying that Trump's defiance of Congress could violate two budgetary laws lawmakers enacted decades ago to thwart presidents trying to ignore them.
    .

    https://ca.news.yahoo.com/trump-didn...143426322.html

  2. #7552
    Quote Originally Posted by Tebow50  [View Original Post]
    You said bare back but then said you took off the condom?
    Sorry that was a loss train of thought as I was writing about pulling out LOL.

    Yes it was about 500 or so out of pocket.

  3. #7551

    Condom?

    You said bare back but then said you took off the condom?

    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldHornDawg  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review, she certainly looks like a hot piece of ass.

    Just to clarify, I'm assuming hotel was not part of the ppm deal so you were roughly what, 500 out of pocket?

  4. #7550

    Roger

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Yet another brainless foreign policy post from the resident dumbfuck.
    Quiet rodent, back in your hole.

  5. #7549
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    The Ukrainians should ask for their money back.
    Minus the 10% for the big guy.

  6. #7548
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldHornDawg  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review, she certainly looks like a hot piece of ass.

    Just to clarify, I'm assuming hotel was not part of the ppm deal so you were roughly what, 500 out of pocket?
    The OP is a fake, he posted the exact same review of a different girl (different picture) on the LA sugar thread.

  7. #7547
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    The Ukrainians should ask for their money back.
    Yet another brainless foreign policy post from the resident dumbfuck.

  8. #7546

    Ukraine

    The Ukrainians should ask for their money back.

  9. #7545

    Too thirsty

    Quote Originally Posted by LovelyLadi  [View Original Post]
    Why can't us escorts post on here anymore? We use to be able to post ads on here, but for the past two years we haven't be able to? Also, why is it when I post on STG in Atlanta I don't get any business? I am well reviewed and a very decent person. I really would like to know.
    It sounds like you are too thirsty. Why are you annoyed? There are a million other ways to promote yourself online. It basically sells itself.

    Use list crawler, agencies, rubmd, and the other sites like everyone else.

  10. #7544

    Latina Agencies are the Best

    I have been using Escorts for while and when I tell you the Latina escort are killing the game. They are beautiful and the price is pretty good. Their places are safe and they enjoy it as much as you. I was never attracted to Latina women until I start using LC. Black and White Americans tend to be costly with stupid ass motives. They also set people up. I'm telling you Latinas are where it is at.

  11. #7543

    Annoyed

    Why can't us escorts post on here anymore? We use to be able to post ads on here, but for the past two years we haven't be able to? Also, why is it when I post on STG in Atlanta I don't get any business? I am well reviewed and a very decent person. I really would like to know.

  12. #7542

    Life change

    Has anyone very left her SO in pursuit of the game?

    Left so to chase young girls? Either SB, civilians, providers. Travel, or live abroad in places like Brazil, Philippines, Thailand, Colombia.

    Have you done this?

    What was your experience?

    Thank you.

  13. #7541
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Does not matter how many sources you have. My topic was ALL politicians. You guys are just as bad. $3. 79/ gallon gas and inflation of 8% + is on your guys. They all lie. Who tells more or better lies is not important, they ALL LIE.
    So, since it's all Biden's fault for the recent high gas prices, do you now give him credit for the plunge in oil prices from over $130 per barrel last week to the mid-90's today? This, in turn, means inflation will ultimately fall, too. But, hypocrite that you are, you will never do that, will you? Personally, I don't blame Biden for inflation and higher oil prices and I don't give him any credit at all for the drop in oil prices now. FYI, I paid $3. 31/ gallon two days ago to fill up my tank.

  14. #7540

    Gas

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Your scout scooter runs on electricity right? Why do you care how much gas costs, although I have to say that's quite a bit lower than I've seen it lately. Tell us ComStupidShitTech: Do you think the POTUS can just waive a hand and dictate gas prices? Blame the fucking oil industry that makes sure the prices are high.
    With his pen he shut down Kestone putting many out of work. The pipe line was a source for future oil transportation at lower cost. Warren Buffet.

    Owns tanker cars and Joe did his bidding. Yes actions by POTUS do affect oil prices.

  15. #7539

    Gas

    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Does not matter how many sources you have. My topic was ALL politicians. You guys are just as bad. $3. 79/ gallon gas and inflation of 8% + is on your guys. They all lie. Who tells more or better lies is not important, they ALL LIE.
    Your scout scooter runs on electricity right? Why do you care how much gas costs, although I have to say that's quite a bit lower than I've seen it lately. Tell us ComStupidShitTech: Do you think the POTUS can just waive a hand and dictate gas prices? Blame the fucking oil industry that makes sure the prices are high.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape